Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will you #JoinTheForce?
I already have
I want to I just don't know how
Only if they sign Sid
#JoinTheForce
View Results

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Paper Lion posted:

ssw gongshow would be my promotion of the year and jerry jarrett promoter of the year

for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

coconono posted:

speaking of SSW, Beau James ripped me off.

I sent him $90 for some spindles of DVD-Rs with old WCW and USWA shows on them. Its been over a month and he hasn't shipped or replied to my emails.

Since he's a wrestler I would say it went up his nose but

titties posted:

he's fat

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Congratulations Sonjay Dutt

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Well they do employ Don West right?

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015
Global Farce Wrestling

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Double J Jeff Jarrett (Ain't He Great) hit Matt "Fat" Hardy over the head with a guitar and somehow cut him so badly that he needed 38 stitches and a hospital stay.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

is it really a mystery when i can see everything in it?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

Double J Jeff Jarrett (Ain't He Great) hit Matt "Fat" Hardy over the head with a guitar and somehow cut him so badly that he needed 38 stitches and a hospital stay.

Bloody hell :stonk: . Wonder whether JJ contributed anything to Matt's hospital costs.

Yeah right, as if.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

I can't tell if these are real or your photoshops anymore

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Germansimp posted:

Bloody hell :stonk: . Wonder whether JJ contributed anything to Matt's hospital costs.

For the liposuction?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Bard Maddox posted:

I can't tell if these are real or your photoshops anymore

My photoshops are good.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GFW champ Magnus tore his bicep in Mexico. Good thing they don't have anything scheduled that could be affected by this

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

GFW Jeff Jarrett is touring Germany with wXw.

http://globalforcewrestling.com/gfw-and-wxw-team-up-for-superstars-of-2016/

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

I haven't paid any attention at all to GFW Jeff Jarrett in the last few months, what can one expect from a show like that? I'm sorely tempted to go.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wXw books some of the best wrestlers in Europe. I wish I watched more of their shows because the couple a year I shell out for are a lot of fun. I can't speak for what Jarrett's involvement entails but the rest of the show will probably be alright

oatgan fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Jan 8, 2016

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

oatgan posted:

wXw books some of the best wrestlers in Europe. I wish I watched more of their shows because the couple a year I shell out for are a lot of fun

Sounds dope, I need to brush up on my European wrestlemans anyway and I'll gladly give Jeff Jarrett a few Euros in the process.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The regular talent you would see on a show without GFW and Jarrett cutting a ten minute promo about how he's scouring the world for talent and he's seen some great guys here in [insert local town name] and you fans are the real life blood of wrestling.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

You, too, can #JoinTheForce with your very own used GFW Women's Championship Belt

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121894134132?_mwBanner=1

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

But it smells like Christina Von Eerie's fingers. Gross.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It's probably a generally good idea to wash anything you get from Jeff Jarrett

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Grendels Dad posted:

Sounds dope, I need to brush up on my European wrestlemans anyway and I'll gladly give Jeff Jarrett a few Euros in the process.

They have shows on YouTube and they sell shows with English commentary. Worth a look. Their tag tournament is coming up soon.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

coconono posted:

But it smells like Christina Von Eerie's fingers. Gross.

I fail to see the problem

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
GFW has TV!

In New Zealand.

https://twitter.com/DUKETVNZ/status/700158779879391232

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Does TNA have a TV deal in New Zealand

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oatgan posted:

Does TNA have a TV deal in New Zealand

Last I remember they got dropped in 2012, don't think they ever got another deal there

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Global Force's continued technical existence is really sad and really, really funny.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

there were a bunch of matches on their tv tapings that i wanted to see so i hope these make their way online eventually

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's Happening

The Guitar Man posted:

On the GFW Amped television product: “There is a lot of updates, we will be having an update, in what I like to call LA based here if not this week, for sure next week and that will be a game changer that is for sure for us. I am very excited to spread the news. On the international front we are going to continue to work the contracts. Amped is coming to your television sets to your home very very soon.”

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I can't decide what's funnier, JJ saying "what I like to call LA" as if everyone doesn't already do that or JJ saying "what I like to call LA" to mean that they're filming in Fresno but he's pretending it's LA.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Blast Fantasto posted:

I can't decide what's funnier, JJ saying "what I like to call LA" as if everyone doesn't already do that or JJ saying "what I like to call LA" to mean that they're filming in Fresno but he's pretending it's LA.

Or it could be Louisiana.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

BGrifter posted:

Or it could be Louisiana.

Lower Arkansas

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Local Access

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Low-Ki's Apartment

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Global Force Wrestling coming to you live from inside Louie Anderson.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
GFW held a show in Exeter, UK the other day:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aaYFHzIwMjkxMDl8MXluSk9lTGtBbXpLUk7zPhf1mPpDE5VJsZZqM8WPwdOdd43UO7xU7CFHF5Q2

Really packing 'em in there, Jeff.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dsriggs posted:

GFW held a show in Exeter, UK the other day:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aaYFHzIwMjkxMDl8MXluSk9lTGtBbXpLUk7zPhf1mPpDE5VJsZZqM8WPwdOdd43UO7xU7CFHF5Q2

Really packing 'em in there, Jeff.

GFW live in front of 300 hungover fans.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Blast Fantasto posted:

GFW coming to you live in a Large Attic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Jeff Jarrett carrying on the great tradition of announcing there is going to be a major announcement that never materializes.

• Locked thread