Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Vargo posted:

I know Tennessee is garbage, but is Kendall Wright worth the add, over say Dwayne Harris, Ahmad Bradshaw, Sammy Watkins, or Kamar Aiken?

If it's PPR yeah. Either way I'd rather have Wright over Harris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Next question: Is Sims worth a drat ROS? I've got an offer between me and the Romo-owner to trade him for Ryan Fitzpatrick. I don't really need Fitz as I've already got Brady & Hoyer, but I wonder if I could get better for him.

I might drop Fitz and get Wright otherwise, I like Wright's lineups moving forward way better than Sims'

EDIT: Basically, who's more worth dropping Fitzsimmons for in a non-PPR, Kendall Wright or Charles Sims?

Vargo fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Nov 27, 2015

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
Help me sort out my dumbass RB situation. Rather than bore you with the specifics, just rank these guys for the playoff run.

8 team, full PPR.

Javorius Allen
Devonta Freeman
Todd Gurley
Eddie Lacy
Thomas Rawls
Danny Woodhead
TJ Yeldon

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

smoothitron posted:

Help me sort out my dumbass RB situation. Rather than bore you with the specifics, just rank these guys for the playoff run.

8 team, full PPR.

Javorius Allen
Devonta Freeman
Todd Gurley
Eddie Lacy
Thomas Rawls
Danny Woodhead
TJ Yeldon

1. Thomas Rawls
2. Todd Gurley
3. Fat Eddie
4. Danny Woodhead
5. TJ Yeldon
6. Buck Allen

Devonta Freeman can be anywhere from #3 to #7 depending on when his scrambled eggs clear up. You probably won't be playing Gurley in your finals though, week sixteen is the Seahawks in Seattle.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So since Tyrod has fallen to earth a bit, I've been streaming QBs. I've got Hoyer for this week and I think I'll roll with Jameis against the Saints on Week 14. I'm looking to next week and who I should grab:

Cutler vs. SF
Mariota vs. Jac
Fitzpatrick @ NYG

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SeannieDarko posted:

So since Tyrod has fallen to earth a bit, I've been streaming QBs. I've got Hoyer for this week and I think I'll roll with Jameis against the Saints on Week 14. I'm looking to next week and who I should grab:

Cutler vs. SF
Mariota vs. Jac
Fitzpatrick @ NYG

Cutler

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Amendola officially OUT.

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Mikey Purp posted:

Amendola officially OUT.

Nooooooooo

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I went zero RB in my BML and am starting Deangelo Williams, and Rawls with Woodhead, Allen, and Bradshaw on my bench. I think I did it correctly

VVV Hell yea it does :hf:

the_american_dream fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Nov 29, 2015

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

the_american_dream posted:

I went zero RB in my BML and am starting Deangelo Williams, and Rawls with Woodhead, Allen, and Bradshaw on my bench. I think I did it correctly

Nice. I'm rolling Rawls, CJ?K or Ivory tomorrow, with Julio, Nuke and AB84 in my WR/FLEX spots. People were mocking me for going WR/WR/WR in the draft. 9-2 feels good.

madkapitolist
Feb 5, 2006
Browns D this week against a seemingly crippled ravens team. Crazy? Schaub= pick 6 god?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

madkapitolist posted:

Browns D this week against a seemingly crippled ravens team. Crazy? Schaub= pick 6 god?

Yea im seeing them as a top streamer in most places

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

the_american_dream posted:

VVV Hell yea it does :hf:

Going WR heavy has definitely benefitted me in my family league.

Jagwires
May 31, 2009
ESPN Standard

Need 2 RBs

Tevin Coleman
Ronnie Hillman
James White
Bradshaw

Currently going with Coleman and Hillman. That sound good?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Jagwires posted:

ESPN Standard

Need 2 RBs

Tevin Coleman
Ronnie Hillman
James White
Bradshaw

Currently going with Coleman and Hillman. That sound good?

Anything else is probably getting too cute.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
Schefter says Charmander is out. Is Spencer Ware a good flex play?

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

TommyGun85 posted:

Schefter says Charmander is out. Is Spencer Ware a good flex play?

Who would you play him over?

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Blimpkin posted:

Who would you play him over?

Diggs or Stevie Johnson

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

TommyGun85 posted:

Diggs or Stevie Johnson

I would probably rank them:

1. Ware
2a. Stevie
2b. Diggs

Ware is probably going to be game planned in to a large volume, but Stevie could be seeing 10-12 targets in a very warm Jacksonville (where I live), Diggs I really don't know much about.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Spencer Ware or Frank Gore?

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Should I have given up on AJ Green weeks ago? I need to pick two from Green, M Bryant, and Decker and I think I'm leaning Bryant/Decker.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

Should I have given up on AJ Green weeks ago?

lol

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

Should I have given up on AJ Green weeks ago? I need to pick two from Green, M Bryant, and Decker and I think I'm leaning Bryant/Decker.

Oh absolutely you should start Decker over AJ loving Green. :rolleyes:

Edit: lol literally as I post this

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm really hoping this is a joke.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I mean, pretty sure Decker has outscored Green more weeks than not... Green has a few huge games that Decker doesn't have, but Decker has been far more consistent of a WR2. I'd still start Green, but it's not some ridiculous question. I guess he could've put it better, hah.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
If you're in a league with no trade deadline or yours hasn't passed yet, trade Watkins immediately.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

LmaoTheKid posted:

If you're in a league with no trade deadline or yours hasn't passed yet, trade Watkins immediately.

Because he's doing great now and can't possibly keep up the rest of the season? I was just about to complain that he is apparently only productive on weeks I bench him.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Vargo posted:

Because he's doing great now and can't possibly keep up the rest of the season? I was just about to complain that he is apparently only productive on weeks I bench him.

I said it in the GDT and I'll say it here, it's impossible to figure out his big week. Sell high if you can.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
FF is stupid. gently caress you sammy watkins :arghfist:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
As of this moment in half PPR Blake Bottles, Todd Gurley, Mark Ingram, DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Allen Robinson, and Jordan Reed have not scored double digit points.

This makes me sad.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Anyone else's yahoo fantasy glitching out today? Currently says Shayne Graham has 16 field goals today and 48 points. :shepface:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ughhh I'm gonna lose because I benched Watkins...

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

RCarr posted:

Ughhh I'm gonna lose because I benched Watkins...

Same here. Worse, I'm gonna lose to our Taco.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

Vargo posted:

Same here. Worse, I'm gonna lose to our Taco.

Same here. Even worse I basically got him for free from the guy i'm playing this week, trading him my fill-in qb Stafford mid season when Sammy was doing bad. Oh well I guess that means he isn't playing him today.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

In two leagues this year. Dominating in one, and about to miss the playoffs in the other. Coasted through the former, in the latter I'm 3rd highest points for but highest points against. Started the season with a losing streak, then went on a big winning streak to come back only to be just barely coming up short. First league is work, second is friends. Only care about the second one. Victory will be an empty feeling.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Played Ware over Lamar, up 59 :woop:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Haha gently caress, I've been dominating my big money league and the guy I'm playing has been nipping at my heels the whole way. He's won the league the last two years and has already changed his name and image to Michael Jordan's three-peat beacause he's about to end my 8-win streak. This'll be the second time he's beat me this year, mostly thanks to AP, BMarsh, Ware, and Gano, with help from none of my guys doing poo poo. Frustrating how bad luck shows up at the worst times.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
To celebrate my big money league elimination from the playoffs last week my team decided to put up 200 this week looking absolutely dominate in the process.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

RVProfootballer posted:

I mean, pretty sure Decker has outscored Green more weeks than not... Green has a few huge games that Decker doesn't have, but Decker has been far more consistent of a WR2. I'd still start Green, but it's not some ridiculous question. I guess he could've put it better, hah.

Ive actually sat Green the last two weeks and almost regretted it today until garbage time hit and Landry went off. I think I read somewhere and I agree, take away his name and hes basically a high end WR3 this year in most leagues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
What universe is this where starting Palmer over Stafford and Tyrod was the wrong move :negative:

• Locked thread