Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

OctoberBlues posted:

This thread moves too fast, was the article about the factory that makes the Trump hats posted?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-ca-trump-hats-cali-fame-carson-20151124-story.html

haha

He's already acknowledged that Mexicans work for him, many times, and stated that he loves them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Freep is spinning this whole black pastor thing into narrative about the liberal lynch mob coming after any blacks who support Trump.

Still others believe that Trump wisely cancelled the press conference out of fear that some of these black pastors were in fact LIBERAL PLANTS who would use their platform to denounce the Donald. These freepers are calling Trump a visionary leader who is always one step ahead of his enemies.

So yeah, this is how his base is taking the news.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Cabinet posted:

My Cuckabee

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

Freep is spinning this whole black pastor thing into narrative about the liberal lynch mob coming after any blacks who support Trump.

Still others believe that Trump wisely cancelled the press conference out of fear that some of these black pastors were in fact LIBERAL PLANTS who would use their platform to denounce the Donald. These freepers are calling Trump a visionary leader who is always one step ahead of his enemies.

Good so far but I'm hoping the Donald does something to win that doesn't require these kinds of rationalizations.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Montasque posted:

I am sure Donald will be able to ride to supreme victory and the implementation of the Trump Dollar as world reserve currency on the strength of the freeper vote

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
We've come full circle...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Nessus posted:

I am sure Donald will be able to ride to supreme victory and the implementation of the Trump Dollar as world reserve currency on the strength of the freeper vote

No, but he could win the Republican nomination!

Edit: Freepers love are posting this. Wrap it up Trump-haters/losers

Montasque fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Nov 30, 2015

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

christmas has already encroached on thanksgiving, don't let it take the traditional halloween goblin too >: (

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

when casting this election cycle as psychodrama it's safe to say it was this incredible roasting that made trump swear revenge by becoming megahitler

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Homework Explainer posted:

when casting this election cycle as psychodrama it's safe to say it was this incredible roasting that made trump swear revenge by becoming megahitler

the madness will only end with trump making jokes about obama during a White House Correspondents dinner. then trump will be satisfied and end his charade

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

H5N1 posted:

As my entire family sat around the dinner table this Thanksgiving, none of us could believe how excited we were about the Jeb campaign!

Same here buddy!!!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I like the cartoon poops flanking his head

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

oh thank god.... thank god i can still score a smarmy dipshit sweater to alienate everyone at my office during the mandatory Ugly Sweater Day. thank god...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
finally a winter accoutrement that screams "please ignore me, i am terrible in every conceivable way" to further my goals of living in an impenetrable bubble of personal space

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Who are the snakes whispering in Cruz’s ears? :crossarms:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

What if Rick Perry gets back in?

quote:

Rick Perry might make news by tomorrow. December 1, 2015, is the deadline to get on the ballot in Tennessee. A Super PAC has been created to try to push Perry back into the race. The deadline for getting on the ballot in Tennessee is tomorrow. It must be done by petition or, I am told, by notifying the Secretary of State who has discretion to put someone on the ballot.

Georgia’s deadline will also be December 1, 2015, where the executive committee of the state party must offer up the names of candidates to be on the ballot.

http://www.bringleadershipback.com/ , where you can read their cute slogan: "America is already great".

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Nov 30, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Montasque posted:

Hahahahahaha

He's still talking about this like it's happening. Dude lives in his own world of spinning bullshit

"I'll tell you what's at the bottom of it. If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Lyndon B Johnson

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Depicting my favorite holiday story, How the Head of k.d. lang Saved the First Family's Christmas from Q*Bert Snakes.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Platystemon posted:

oh those are snakes

i mistook them for swirly thin poop piles

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

oh those are snakes

i mistook them for swirly thin poop piles

They are the don't tread on me snake(s). Does anyone have that yellow "rrreerrnnnngngg" or whatever flag?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Plinkey posted:

They are the don't tread on me snake(s). Does anyone have that yellow "rrreerrnnnngngg" or whatever flag?

even got a smug face for cruz

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I can't wait to buy a signed sweater so I can never ever clean it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Plinkey posted:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Dee Snider approved of Trump's use of WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT!

quote:

Q:Trump has been using the Twisted Sister hit ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ as his musical battle cry. I assume you approve?

A: He called and he asked, which I appreciated. I said, ‘Look, we don’t see eye to eye on everything—there are definitely issues that we’re far apart on.’ But thinking back to when I wrote the song and what the song is about, it’s about rebellion, speaking your mind and fighting the system. If anybody’s doing that, he sure is. Trump and Bernie Sanders are the two extremes. They’re raising holy hell and shaking everything up. That’s what ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It’ is about. And we’re friends. I have spent time with Donald and his family. I don’t think either of us expected that we would like each other, but you know, Donald Trump is a pretty chill guy. He’s a frontman. When that camera goes on, he furls his brow, he does his thing. Off-camera he’s very self-deprecating. He makes jokes about being too orange and about his hair.

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/leadership/twisted-sister-dee-snider-branding/

Trump to use STAY HUNGRY for his re-election campaign.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Plinkey posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The Trump press conference today is now closed to press and no media credentials will be issued.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Joementum posted:

The Trump press conference today is now closed to press and no media credentials will be issued.

This is performance art.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
an oldie

http://videos.nymag.com/video/Daily...for%20President

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Joementum posted:

Who is still calling it a "press conference", and who will be there to document it?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Feral_Shofixti posted:

Who is still calling it a "press conference", and who will be there to document it?

Trump News Network (soon to be Presidential News Network with onDemand options to mock the minority/disability/religion of your choice)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Pinterest Mom posted:

What if Rick Perry gets back in?

http://www.bringleadershipback.com/ , where you can read their cute slogan: "America is already great".

i don't know. what if rick perry goes back in? also what if the moon were made of marshmallows? what if gnomes lived in an underground kingdom? and what if laughter was a color? so many fascinating questions! it's just a pity that their deadline is tomorrow, so they won't be able to live in this wonderful world of delusion for very long.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Platystemon posted:

That's that parceltongue poo poo again.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
They're whispering "Crucify them all upon a cross of gold."

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

imagine being a person whose big political dream is a last minute surprise rick perry re-entry

imagine being that person

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

what if ducks were dogs and cows had jobs? what if trees played saxophones and helicopters could cry? what if there was a lantern fish in the sky and its lantern was the sun and its tail the crescent moon? what if rick perry rejoined the 2016 gop primary?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Carly: Shooter was a protestor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...69844&tid=ss_tw

quote:

Fiorina was responding to a statement by Vicki Cowart, president of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains. In her statement, Cowart said, “We’ve seen an alarming increase in hateful rhetoric and smear campaigns against abortion providers and patients over the last few months. That environment breeds acts of violence.” Fiorina rejected the connections made by Cowart saying, “This is so typical of the left to immediately begin demonizing a messenger because they don’t agree with the message. The vast majority of Americans agree what Planned Parenthood is doing is wrong.”

And Fiorina seems to be sticking to her proverbial guns. Though she called the murder of three people (one that appears to be motivated by ideology) a “tragedy,” she added, “Any protesters should always be peaceful. Whether it’s Black Lives Matter or pro-life protesters.”

gently caress you Cruz

quote:

When a reporter reminded the Texas senator that the suspect allegedly made a comment about “baby parts” while being arrested, Cruz countered, “It’s also been reported that he was registered as an independent and a woman and transgendered leftist activist, if that’s what he is.”

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Cruz is right, we should always consider the voter registered party affiliation of our mass murderers.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol that is an interesting rumor senator cruz would you care to share the insane website you got it from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Mr. Pumroy posted:

imagine being a person whose big political dream is a last minute surprise rick perry re-entry

imagine being that person

Speaking of Texas politics there are some rumblings that Cruz has burned so many bridges in the Senate that he is considering running for governor instead of reelection if this who president thing doesn't pan out.

At this point it almost seems like Cruz hates Perry and company about as much as Trump hates Bush.

• Locked thread