Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

"Do you think since your cat is dead I could

You know

Wear it?"
Slushie, I understand that the house cats you saw as kittens lived inside the house. However, that doesn't mean every kitten you see ever belongs in the house, especially ones you see on tv. You're like 14, how are you still this dumb.

Douglas, stop having so many loving babies. They're cute, yes, but stop trying to turn our crawlspace into a cat colony.

Link, I understand your owner went to work. No, I can't make her come home early no matter how loud you scream in my ear or how long you stand on my stomach.Please stop, cat, I don't sleep enough as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Uncle ShortyB posted:

Douglas, stop having so many loving babies. They're cute, yes, but stop trying to turn our crawlspace into a cat colony.
Is there any reason not to spay Douglas? (I'm assuming that Douglas is female despite the name as that's the cat you're blaming for having too many kittens)

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

"Do you think since your cat is dead I could

You know

Wear it?"

Angrymog posted:

Is there any reason not to spay Douglas? (I'm assuming that Douglas is female despite the name as that's the cat you're blaming for having too many kittens)

Besides financial issues at the moment, she is almost impossible to catch. Very good at escaping anything we try. Once we get the cash though we're gonna give it another shot just because she really ought to be spayed. Her name is Douglas because we originally thought she was male and the name kinda stuck.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000...Y74L&ref=plSrch

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

No Batman, those are MY tortilla chips! :argh: Tore the bag open, Tostitos Scoops everywhere, rear end in a top hat.

Tofu Terry
Oct 4, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Ladybug, I don't mind you digging, but please. All this yard is red clay dirt and it is not more fun to dig when it rains and then jump on my nice interview clothes. :(

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Ooh, a dead squirrel today. What's the occasion Porchcat II?

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

grack posted:

It is genuinely, I'm not telling fibs, National Roof Over Your Head Day :kimchi:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

teenytinymouse posted:

It is genuinely, I'm not telling fibs, National Roof Over Your Head Day :kimchi:

well. that portent is rather targeted mr porchcat II.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

teenytinymouse posted:

:3: I'm in love with Porchcat II

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

grack posted:

Easy prey for someone who doesn't seem to know how to hunt. Can't you see how generous and kind Porchcat II is being? :colbert:

Reminds me of the time I found half of a (Australian) possum out on the front yard one morning. The rear half, to be precise. I don't know how one of the local cats managed it, only that they did and I still have no idea where the front half went.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Easy prey for someone who doesn't seem to know how to hunt. Can't you see how generous and kind Porchcat II is being? :colbert:

Reminds me of the time I found half of a (Australian) possum out on the front yard one morning. The rear half, to be precise. I don't know how one of the local cats managed it, only that they did and I still have no idea where the front half went.

Local cats paying their taxes by giving you (the landowner) 50% of their harvest. Welcome to feudalism.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

grack posted:

Dang

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Porchcat II actually stopped by a few days ago:

She declined my invitation to come in and just settled for an ear scratch before wandering off. I guess she had mouths to feed.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Oh my, that tail bristle :3: She's a pretty thing

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

This cat spends time in our murder-cellar. Today he watched us make breakfast and silently judged us. I envy you all your Porchcats.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Maully Millions posted:

This cat spends time in our murder-cellar. Today he watched us make breakfast and silently judged us. I envy you all your Porchcats.

You do have a murder celler, and thus probably SHOULD be judged.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i kinda want a murder cellar..

Maully Millions
Aug 10, 2014

Inappropriate.

SneakyFrog posted:

i kinda want a murder cellar..

Every house in Upstate NY has its own murder-cellar. Judgy cats are extra, though.

This one came by again today to judge me, again during breakfast. When my husband walked into the kitchen, he gave me a disgusted look and stalked off.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jess, you are crap at fighting. Please don't try. You don't like being carried to the vets on the back of the motorbike, and now you're stuck indoors wearing a cone.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Angrymog posted:

Jess, you are crap at fighting. Please don't try. You don't like being carried to the vets on the back of the motorbike, and now you're stuck indoors wearing a cone.

You say that, but that's the look of impending vengeance. Maybe against you for the cone, maybe against whoever she fought.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I'm mostly disappointed that there wasn't a gopro in the crate for the motorcycle ride, to capture the sheer terror on its face.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MrYenko posted:

I'm mostly disappointed that there wasn't a gopro in the crate for the motorcycle ride, to capture the sheer terror on its face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PisrJaHTGb8

Wintir
Feb 2, 2015

Colder than a witch's tit
Dear cat,

I spent $40 on toys for you yet you play with a candy wrapper for three hours.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

OMG Bella you fat ungrateful giant baby. I've spent so much money on you for fencing and food - you've never missed a meal in your life and you holler like a T-Rex every morning at dawn and shove the sheep away from the grain and gobble everything in sight like you're starving.
Stop having panic attacks every time I walk behind a tree and reappear on the other side. It's not a magic trick you loving moron.
Get pregnant and give me some milk you freeloader.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Your cat is hosed up

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

meriruka posted:

OMG Bella you fat ungrateful giant baby. I've spent so much money on you for fencing and food - you've never missed a meal in your life and you holler like a T-Rex every morning at dawn and shove the sheep away from the grain and gobble everything in sight like you're starving.
Stop having panic attacks every time I walk behind a tree and reappear on the other side. It's not a magic trick you loving moron.
Get pregnant and give me some milk you freeloader.

Clearly the answer is let the porchcat in

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Thank you for the lovely gift of a headless rat this morning Porchcat II.

I fear to ask but I must: What are you doing with the heads?
Are you eating them?
Are you doing feline taxidermy?
Do you have some little trophy case full of rat skulls a la Predator somewhere?

Or is it some sort of implicit threat that I'm just not getting?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

How often have you been served a bird with its head still attached? Same deal here, Porchcat II is just doing basic food prep.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

grack posted:

Thank you for the lovely gift of a headless rat this morning Porchcat II.

I fear to ask but I must: What are you doing with the heads?
Are you eating them?
Are you doing feline taxidermy?
Do you have some little trophy case full of rat skulls a la Predator somewhere?

Or is it some sort of implicit threat that I'm just not getting?

PorchCat's leaving them in the bed of the dog across the street as a warning.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

This cat showed up on my porch, what should I do

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Puppy Galaxy posted:

This cat showed up on my porch, what should I do

Let it in

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Where the gently caress do you people live with these armies of communally-owned neighborhood cats.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Where the gently caress do you people live with these armies of communally-owned neighborhood cats.

Don't tell anyone but I actually know that cat has a home and just happens to be friendly.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I live in suburbia. There are a few neighborhood cats wandering around.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

FactsAreUseless posted:

Somewhere that hasn't discovered the have-a-heart.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

FactsAreUseless posted:

in the way back off a dirt road where fuckers like to dump animals.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein

SneakyFrog posted:

in the way back off a dirt road where fuckers like to dump animals.

Hello, neighbor!

We had upwards of 12 cats at a time when I was a kid, because people would dump kittens and puppies (although not as often) out by us. Rural area, dead end road = party all night for baby animals, I guess.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Porchcat, stop ripping the scab off your ear. I'm tired of you bleeding all over my furniture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

FactsAreUseless posted:

I could open my front door and probably end up with 10 cats in my house, UK lyf innit. Maybe I should do that - free food for my lovely waste of space bitchlord dogs...