Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
What in the world happened to Lamar Miller? He was fantastic last year, I drafted him this year, held on through some garbage weeks, he did well with the coaching change but has fallen off the face of the earth the last few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Hope it isnt too late for me to finally realize Gurley maybe possibly is not matchup proof :shepface:

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
Why did my league taco opponent have to have almost every skill position way over perform this week of all weeks?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
gently caress. That Baldwin TD just cost me a perfect season.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jimmy Graham tore his patellar tendon :rip:

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I'd scored the most points in my league this season coming in to this week, and I'm gonna miss the playoffs.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I just traded for DT in a league this last week - go me and my fat goose egg!

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

Chen Kenichi posted:

I just traded for DT in a league this last week - go me and my fat goose egg!

Is he even playing?

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

Harold Cooplowski posted:

Is he even playing?

He's had like 2-3 drops, just completely on different pages with brock.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Blaze it.

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!
Sanders looks to have much better chemistry with Osweiler. Bronco's run game also seems to function better with an actual deep threat in place.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

365 Nog Hogger posted:

I'm down by 5 with DT, McManus, Broncos DST playing. :shepicide:

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
oh poo poo, RIP Gronk

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

365 Nog Hogger posted:

10 drops apparently.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

365 Nog Hogger posted:

DT isn't helping either. How many times have they shown him not coming back to the ball to make the catch? At least three probably more.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

He would get his 420th TD in Colorado...

Chen Kenichi posted:

DT isn't helping either. How many times have they shown him not coming back to the ball to make the catch? At least three probably more.

At least three didn't come back to, plus at least three hit him in the palms drops. Probably 60-70 yards, I know at least two were 14-16ish yard first downs.

Harold Cooplowski fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Nov 30, 2015

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Veritek83 posted:

oh poo poo, RIP Gronk

What injury happens with your knee getting smashed outward like that? Is that an MCL, ACL, or what?

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
That's the knee in which he tore his ACL/MCL before. Nobody I'm following is speculating in any detail yet, but seems like done for the season is the baseline assumption.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
The way he was rolling around in pain looked awful.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
EDIT: God drat it, Matt Harmon is retweeting Gronk injuries from 2013.

Ayudo fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Nov 30, 2015

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

LmaoTheKid posted:

The way he was rolling around in pain looked awful.

Looked like an injured guard in The Phantom Pain.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

I saw pictures of him walking unassisted in the back so maybe it's not as bad it seemed. Welp, gonna light my Gronk prayer candle just in case.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
And CJ is still on my bench. :sigh:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Brock Osweiler is gonna be awesome. gently caress the haters.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Brock Osweiler is gonna be awesome. gently caress the haters.

The last QB that was drafted as the understudy to a legend I believe was Aaron Rodgers......I expect nothing less for Brock so I picked him up in dynasty

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

And CJ is still on my bench. :sigh:

At least we still have him. :unsmith::hf::unsmith:

I'll rest assured knowing I made the safer bet not playing him but maybe this will spur some confidence in one back in DEN.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The gronk injury looked to me like he caught a shoulder across his kneecap. Literally kneecapped, so something like a dislocated patella or a torn patellar tendon or something.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I felt pretty confident starting Palmer, CJ2K, Forte, Hopkins and STL defense this week.

gently caress

Worst week for me by far this year.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

All my games are over so its back to waivers.

Should I pick up Alfred Blue, TJ Yeldon, or CJ Anderson? Maybe Doug Baldwin?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

RBX posted:

All my games are over so its back to waivers.

Should I pick up Alfred Blue, TJ Yeldon, or CJ Anderson? Maybe Doug Baldwin?

I think I'd rather have Yeldon personally, if you need him.

Unrelated question I was always curious about : where did the term "league Taco" come from? I get what it means but I never got the reference on why Tacos are bad at fantasy football.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Murphy Brownback posted:

Unrelated question I was always curious about : where did the term "league Taco" come from? I get what it means but I never got the reference on why Tacos are bad at fantasy football.

Taco is a character on The League who is really dumb in general, never sets his lineup, drafts kickers with his first pick, is considered a free win when he's your opponent, etc.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

RVProfootballer posted:

Taco is a character on The League who is really dumb in general, never sets his lineup, drafts kickers with his first pick, is considered a free win when he's your opponent, etc.

But yet, he's won the Shiva too. Thus is the fickle nature of fantasy football.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Bill Lazor just got fired so maybe there's hope for Miller afterall :unsmith:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

LmaoTheKid posted:

Bill Lazor just got fired so maybe there's hope for Miller afterall :unsmith:

About drat time, they've only wasted a year of Miller's career.

So is Demaryius going to keep being this awful? Tell me now so I can bench him in advance, thanks Broncos.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
DT looked particularly bad, but I think that the weather had a lot to do with it. Players were dropping and fumbling all over the field.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Ahmad Bradshaw is on IR with a wrist injury. Lol @ my drat team.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

SeannieDarko posted:

Ahmad Bradshaw is on IR with a wrist injury. Lol @ my drat team.

Did he even do anything before he got hurt? I know Frank Gore is turning into a major disappointment. Is the Colts run game flex worthy at best at this point?

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Yahoo projection for this week: 137-110
Actual: 74-109
Why do we do this to ourselves?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Did he even do anything before he got hurt? I know Frank Gore is turning into a major disappointment. Is the Colts run game flex worthy at best at this point?

Depends on the scoring. I have Bradshaw and he got me like 6 points. He was at the end of my bench though. Gore is probably just a flex option or maybe a RB2 in a "good" matchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Meydey posted:

Yahoo projection for this week: 137-110
Actual: 74-109
Why do we do this to ourselves?

You're telling me, i'm against the 1st place team this week and i'm the 3rd place team with a first round bye on the line for me, this is how it ended...

...me losing by double my points.

Even with me starting players who are probably all top 10 at their positions. Fantasy is a fickle little bitch

• Locked thread