Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a cop posted:

Is the Trump/Cain rally tonight?

a friend of mine who's working security says Cain got lost on the way there and hes part of the convoy to go find them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

Kasich cranks the concern trolling up to 11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9krV-Yo9Nc

The thing about these ads is like, they're only going to get through to people who're already not supporting Trump.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Shageletic posted:

When Jeb dreams that he has friends.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > RSF: Election Erection > 2016 Republican Primary: Do Jebs Dream of Election Friends?

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Did they actually send a excel attachment? Because getting an email from a stranger who is asking you to open an email attachment is, you know , kinda lovely security practice.

I mean it's not the worst thing Cruz has ever done, but still :colbert:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

That's the book I've been waiting for, someone please buy it and post choice bits.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Evil Fluffy posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > RSF: Election Erection > 2016 Republican Primary: Do Jebs Dream of Election Friends?

Would it be Jeb!s or Jebs!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejpEVXVoy5k

Trump rally in 45 mins

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I don't really understand Kasich's goal here. Is he just trying to work for the betterment of his party/country and kill Trump? Because even if these ads did hurt Trump they do nothing about pushing you towards Kasich. Is he just taking one for the team and hoping someone notices?

Or is it some weird thing where he doesn't want to overtly make it clear they're Kasich ads so the Trump backlash doesn't come back on him? So just hoping he can tank Trump in the shadows and then swoop in when "the real race" begins?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm starting to get Trump rally burnout

Just let me know when his cries to his crowd to not literally beat up black people right then and there are ignored

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I don't really understand Kasich's goal here. Is he just trying to work for the betterment of his party/country and kill Trump? Because even if these ads did hurt Trump they do nothing about pushing you towards Kasich. Is he just taking one for the team and hoping someone notices?

He's trying to do a good deed to make up for all the value-compromising and backsliding he's done in the primary so far.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

a cop posted:

Is the Trump/Cain rally tonight?

Yep, in about 40 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUO8-x_eE7U

EDIT: beaten.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Hahaha Publisher's Clearing House level right here.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Ted Cruz shares his enlightened views on womens' issues, says "we don't have a rubber shortage in America".

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Awesome, thanks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Joementum posted:

Ted Cruz shares his enlightened views on womens' issues, says "we don't have a rubber shortage in America".

I think you officially invalidate any "when I was in college" stories if you start the statement with "Jiminy Cricket." Because clearly you're old as gently caress.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The live chats on those video streams are so great. Especially right now, before they're so fast they're unreadable.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

I think you officially invalidate any "when I was in college" stories if you start the statement with "Jiminy Cricket." Because clearly you're old as gently caress.

Even better than that:

quote:

They remembered too that as a debater, Mr. Cruz often concluded his oratory by telling the judge, “Frank Sinatra says dooby dooby do, and we’re going to say do — the right thing.”

http://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/2015/04/24/digging-into-ted-cruzs-debating-history-reporters-notebook/

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

is anyone criss crossing the nation like trump is

the don is putting in serious miles going to all these conventions

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Joementum posted:

beyond being a loser dweeb, what's his point? its okay to deny birth control on health insurance because condoms exist? because that does seem like it kind of targets women on purpose.

so, like, cruz definitely wore a fedora in college right? i can't believe he's 44, his entire persona screams baby boomer.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Just shut up Cruz

quote:

And then he said, “Here’s the simple and undeniable fact: the overwhelming majority of violent criminals are Democrats. The media doesn’t report that.”

Told Hewitt the reason Democrats want convicted felons to be able to vote is because they know most of them will vote for Democrats.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cruz-the-overwhelming-majority-of-violent-criminals-are-democrats/

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's true I am incredibly violent, i am insane and think exclusively of murder

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

shiksa posted:

beyond being a loser dweeb, what's his point? its okay to deny birth control on health insurance because condoms exist? because that does seem like it kind of targets women on purpose.

It seems a little weird (besides all the obvious reasons) because I assume the conversation goes like this.

Cruz: There isn't a war on women! Condoms are everywhere, cheap, and easily accessible!
Crowd: Yeah, we have to get rid of that too.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

AND I VOTE

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
who is responsible for giving Ted Cruz the idea that he has a good sense of humor, and can we kill him? Maybe this has been going on for a while but I've recently noticed that he is constantly going for laffs and it is just the worst.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Some of the lesser candidates have basically moved to New Hampshire or Iowa to try and get a respectable showing in those respective caucuses. So, sort of.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Violent criminals are known for being deeply politically active.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Trump seems to be having more campaign rallies across the country than any three candidates put together, as far as I can tell.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

shiksa posted:

No, he's saying it's OK to ban abortion because condoms exist.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Have we talked about Ted Cruz RPG. His App has a leaderboard and experience points

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
And I looked back on the beach and there was only one set of footprints and it was Ben Carson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MckjENwa_Ec

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Yes, Bernie Sanders.

If John Kasich or Chris Christie could fill a stadium in Florida or Alabama they would have. They can't so they fight for scraps in Iowa and NH.
When the early primaries are over, if Trump is ahead or competitive then he will have a monster lead going into the real states while all the honorary Iowans are left playing catch up.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I spent 6 years in the midst of the finest fighting force in the history of humanity.

I LUST FOR BLOOD.

(I also solely vote Democrat because they won't cut the VA all to poo poo)

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Look at that crowd! Look at that big beautiful crowd! It's yuuuuuuge!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Joementum posted:

And I looked back on the beach and there was only one set of footprints and it was Ben Carson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MckjENwa_Ec

Goddamn he has got some serious T-Rex arms poo poo going on.

edit: I mean, all the same, good on him actually trying to raise some awareness about the shitshow that is the Syrian refugee crisis, but still.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Ben Carson should be a narrator on public television. That’s the kind of low‐energy job that suits him.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

No, he's saying it's OK to ban abortion because condoms exist.

And yet the educational standards he pushes for are to push the line that condoms are like, 10% effective at best and also are radioactive

What a two faced slimy little toad man

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The Trump rally is in Macon, GA? Watch out! That's the city where Erick Erickson is afraid to see the Star Wars film due to ISIS. :ohdear:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Thump! posted:

Goddamn he has got some serious T-Rex arms poo poo going on.

edit: I mean, all the same, good on him actually trying to raise some awareness about the shitshow that is the Syrian refugee crisis, but still.

if youre talkin about how hes always got his hands hitched up to his sternum, its a surgeon thing.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

a cop posted:

Look at that crowd! Look at that big beautiful crowd! It's yuuuuuuge!

The music is amazing, it's off-brand popular music. So far I have recognized Pride and Joy and Seek and Destroy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Epic High Five posted:

And yet the educational standards he pushes for are to push the line that condoms are like, 10% effective at best and also are radioactive

What a two faced slimy little toad man

“We don’t need paramedics because seatbelts exist.”

“Seatbelts aren’t effective and we shouldn’t require automakers to install them. Keep yourself safe by refusing to drive, except to the bingo hall.”

• Locked thread