Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of the first things Austin says is WOW! Look at that BLUE water!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

To be fair the water really is amazingly blue... tbqh I wouldn't mind going for a dip.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-just-cause-3/2300-10888/ 28:50 for the most epic Austin Walker laugh on record.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The next person who links a GB video from their site with their awful poo poo rear end video player is getting an rear end whooping.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The next person who links a GB video from their site with their awful poo poo rear end video player is getting an rear end whooping.

Sorry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvG142oqLs0&t=1730s for the most epic Austin Walker laugh on record.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

it was worth it, because austin is one of those yell laughers and they're the best

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Kerbal Space Program video they did is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At some point Vinny was about 10 feet off the moon ground in his rocket flying with the rocket 90 degrees upright but at 30 meters per second parallel to the ground and I was about to throw up lmao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The Kerbal Space Program video they did is epic.

I love it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's like 10 hours of video on the site of Vinny making increasingly sophisticated rockets over the course of 3 years, and I'll be ecstatic when he finally lands on the moon.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

AUSTIN: Ho ho ha HA HA!!!!! HAAA!!!!!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I love that its edited and wish they did more of that on the site, for some stuff

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Listening to last week's bombcast, the last synthetic weed story (about 2:48 in) is extremely messed up.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

an entire week of jeff playing old video games by himself... muy bien

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also see Brad's big mug peaking up over the Quake II text in the Upcoming Video's Section. Hell yeah.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I also see Brad's big mug peaking up over the Quake II text in the Upcoming Video's Section. Hell yeah.

hes gonna wear the quake hat to play quake 2 with, because hes boss

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I love when jeff goes historian mode and starts listing off the history of an old games release and its popularity in different territories off the top of his head like it was nothing, hes super smart

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i like that for lode runner he had to find a specific color version hack because thats what he played when it was new and every other version looked wrong to him

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

I love when jeff goes historian mode and starts listing off the history of an old games release and its popularity in different territories off the top of his head like it was nothing, hes super smart

hes a smart guy

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

they should do a rainbow six quick look so i know whether to install the free copy i got with my graphics card

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

dans famil is cool

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

miner 2049er looks like it must have been pretty innovative when it came out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6fFj7mC7fg

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Jeff Gerstmann playing old video games.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Sorry, but I can't contain myself further:

Jeff Girthsmann

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Jeff Girthsmann

hosed up

but also lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

hosed up

but also lol

Gahaha. Bahaha. :gb2gbs:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Jeff Girthsmann

He's a big boy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jeff has shrunk in the past few years tho. Not noticable until you watch older videos. Now his head looks like the Blue Abu Dee Abu Dai CGI aliens of the 90s.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He buzz cut his head which makes his very thin tiny hair look epic.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff has shrunk in the past few years tho. Not noticable until you watch older videos. Now his head looks like the Blue Abu Dee Abu Dai CGI aliens of the 90s.

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY&t=34s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i can't find the clip on youtube, but one of my favorite GB moments went like this

Patrick, kinda bored sounding: Anyone try those Doritos Tacos?
Jeff, loud and exacerbated & defiant: WHat do you think. YEAH, ME & RYAN TRIED THE DORITOS TACOS.
Whole Room Lols

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i can't find the clip on youtube, but one of my favorite GB moments went like this

Jeff, loud and exacerbated & defiant: WHat do you think. YEAH, ME & RYAN TRIED THE DORITOS TACOS.
Whole Room Lols

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like that was on a podcast which got included in the This Year collection for 2012 probably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Since I've heard that before but I've never seen a video of it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whole Room Lols

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whole Room Lols

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Put the barrel of that gun against my head and push the pacman pacman button :staredog: