Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

rovert posted:

For the material they gave her I thought Becky played her role really well and had a fair bit of range. In right hands she could be a huge star as this plucky, endearing underdog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Hey guys, quick question - is Charlotte the daughter of Ric Flair? I get the feeling she is, but I'm not quite sure.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

CobiWann posted:

Hey guys, quick question - is Charlotte the daughter of Ric Flair? I get the feeling she is, but I'm not quite sure.

In kayfabe yes, but she bought the rights to the name like a lot of Mexican wrestlers do.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Ric Flair Jr.
Ric Flair II
Ricardito
La Hija Del Flair

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

WWE attempts to rehab its monster heel stable without harming the Dudley Boys by putting Tommy Dreamer through a table at a ppv in TYOOL 2015.

I have to imagine this is where this is going. When did the wormhole open up and smash together 2015 and 1997?

Also, does anyone remember Dreamer besides 30+ year olds? Or even the Dudleys? If you're 12 watching this, do you give a single gently caress about any of these guys?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Just wanted to chime in saying I thoroughly enjoy not watching Raw

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Go RV! posted:

WWE attempts to rehab its monster heel stable without harming the Dudley Boys by putting Tommy Dreamer through a table at a ppv in TYOOL 2015.

I have to imagine this is where this is going. When did the wormhole open up and smash together 2015 and 1997?

I don't know, ask Team WCW

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
According to Dave Meltzer, Ryback saying the Zigman told him that he and Lana went all the way was in the script, but Lana didn't know about it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I hope they bring back RVD and have Bray genuinely fear him and lose

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

The Zigman

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

bunch of either a) unrepentant fanboys or b) genuine stockholm syndrome sufferers itt, that was a god-awful RAW

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Muddy Burphy posted:

According to Dave Meltzer, Ryback saying the Zigman told him that he and Lana went all the way was in the script, but Lana didn't know about it

Rovert was right all along, everyone backstage is bullying Lana

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Sockser posted:

The Zigman

The Ryback is the only person who can get away with saying that

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Muddy Burphy posted:

:allears: this company is made up of children and it's amazing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
That Adam Rose segment was really short but was stunningly bad and the horrifying thing is that it's now going to be a regular segment.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It must have taken a good 10 minutes in paint to design that shirt, and 9 of them must have been finding the celtic cross image template from the stock image folder.

It's not misspelt so they're still one up on reebok at least.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

WWE sent an email survey out to its WWE Fan Council yesterday, questioning them on the current state of Raw.

Questions included asking the fan when he/she watches Raw, when he/she changes the channel during Raw, and whether or not channel changing takes place during talking segments, matches, etc. This is likely WWE’s way of trying to determine why the company has lost about 25% of its viewers since June.

why did you leave :cry:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

triplexpac posted:

Rovert was right all along, everyone backstage is bullying Lana

Haven't really decided if what Meltzer said was true:
https://twitter.com/DeathToAllMarks/status/671675222974668800

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

I imagine when the results of the survey come in a half bored Vince throws it into the trash and has THE DEMON KANE set it on fire.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I'm so mad that I got one of those Fan Council emails and they said they had enough respondents from my demographic :argh:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm so mad that I got one of those Fan Council emails and they said they had enough respondents from my demographic :argh:

Turns out you didn't want Sheamus enough for their survey.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Does this mean another dropped push for Jack Swagger? gently caress.

Plus, I was hoping for Spike Dudley instead of Dreamer. I still like Dreamer for some loving reason, but Spike would have been great.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
How can someone tell when Jack Swagger gets a push? It's like noticing continental drift

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I could see them letting ADR/Swagger happen at the PPV without breaking up The League of Nations thing. They do kinda need to fill up the card anyway :v:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
When was the last time we had a main event level heel not linked to an Authority type figure/s? Does Rusev from last year count? I guess you could have said Steen post Mania this year...

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Chris James 2 posted:

As if they'll do anything with the results of online polling.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
It's funny, we wanted some kind of "European Union" stable for years when Regal was around to be the mouthpiece... so of course they finally pull the trigger when the leader of the group is Sheamus

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Good Listener posted:

When was the last time we had a main event level heel not linked to an Authority type figure/s? Does Rusev from last year count? I guess you could have said Steen post Mania this year...
Brock before his de facto face turn, if part-timers count.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

triplexpac posted:

It's funny, we wanted some kind of "European Union" stable for years when Regal was around to be the mouthpiece... so of course they finally pull the trigger when the leader of the group is Sheamus

You mean...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhnYsYhVPqM

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

This is okay but something about the front kind of irks me. Like the font size is wrong or something

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

It's like Ryback's eyes: they're a bit too close together to be quite right.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hey WWE put me on your Fan Council so I can tell you that Roman Reigns sucks and that Big E should be Champion. tia

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ryback eat the eggs.

The only thing that kinda bugs me about the League of Nations is that their diversity is 3 European white guys and a Mexican guy. I was thinking they could do well adding an Asian wrestler, but they never hire any. I guess Owens would make sense for Canada/Quebec but I'm struggling to think of anyone else aside from possibly Kofi, and I think New Day joining was a one time thing.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

So are Zeb and Lana in the League of Nations by association, because that might be kind of cool actually.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
World Traveler Sami Zayn should be the one to end the League of Nations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
A de facto world governing body dominated by white Europeans, I'm not sure how that's inaccurate :v:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DEAR RICHARD posted:

Does this mean another dropped push for Jack Swagger? gently caress.

Plus, I was hoping for Spike Dudley instead of Dreamer. I still like Dreamer for some loving reason, but Spike would have been great.

While you're probably right, it's not like individual stable members can't have their own feuds in addition the leader's main feud.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
I like the League, but I just wish they would have formed & debuted 8 days earlier. Imagine if after Reigns beat Ambrose, Barrett, Del Rio & Rusev attacked Reigns until Sheamus came out and cashed in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

Delsaber posted:

So are Zeb and Lana in the League of Nations by association, because that might be kind of cool actually.

I would bet they are, considering Zeb and Lana's involvement wouldn't clash with what they're going with.

• Locked thread