Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:

CBJSprague24 posted:

I'd love to know more about GUARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD horror stories. Are there really obnoxious Guard Nazis/Trolls monitoring the frequency? I could easily believe it.

"Work work work work. You're on guard. So are you! Guys this frequency is for emergency only. Yeah, get off delta company freq. Work Work work work a-fund. GUARD! 2237 on the ground for bravo 2. It's open."

-summary of last night on guard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hjp766
Sep 6, 2013
Dinosaur Gum

KodiakRS posted:

"Work work work work. You're on guard. So are you! Guys this frequency is for emergency only. Yeah, get off delta company freq. Work Work work work a-fund. GUARD! 2237 on the ground for bravo 2. It's open."

-summary of last night on guard

I have now heard it used twice in anger, once for a guy with total electrical failure and the other a guy getting us to relay position to Santa Maria Oceanic as he crossed the pond in a light aircraft. Hats off.

I have also used it in anger, and despite the fact I was reestablishing contact with the French when the Spanish forgot us all you get is a constant "you're on guard".

I know I am idiots, I'm here because I need a loving frequency.

vessbot
Jun 17, 2005
I don't like you because you're dangerous
I'm in training for a new job, so I haven't flown for a couple of weeks, i.e., since the Living the Dream videos came out. Are you guys saying that people are quoting them on guard?

Jesus Christ how loving thick do you have to be to be doing that without realizing that you're the idiot being made fun of in them?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

Ladies and gents, welcome to ab initio training in the United States. 0 to E-190 in 1500 hours flat with JetBlue: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-25/jetblue-to-shake-up-hiring-on-start-from-scratch-pilot-training

Well, THAT'S interesting. I'll be applying when it opens. I'm a software developer by trade, but I have years of experience doing offshore sailing and navigation.

Is Ab initio training common in Europe and Asia?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hadlock posted:

Well, THAT'S interesting. I'll be applying when it opens. I'm a software developer by trade, but I have years of experience doing offshore sailing and navigation.

I think it's used quite a bit. I know Lufthansa used to have ties to a flight school in Arizona, complete with LH-liveried Piper Arrows.

Air Canada also has an ab initio program which involves training, hiring to Air Georgian to fly the Beech 1900 upon successful completion (don't know if they get to upgrade to the CRJ) and, if there are no boo-boos/gently caress ups, hiring to mainline AC.

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

Hadlock posted:

There are a bunch of flight schools in the US (especially in Arizona/California) where their entire business is providing training to Chinese students, so it's really common in Asia, and pretty widespread in Europe as well.

I used to work for a flight school that trained a ton of students for Air China, and they were going from zero flight time to flying right seat in a King Air in something like 13 months. The way the contract for the students was structured was that they owned the airline a couple decades of service when they finished training, and if they washed out, they had to either pay the airline back for the training (about $200k), or work off the rest of their contract in some other position for the airline.

The quality of pilots that come out of the programs for Chinese airlines tends to be somewhat terrifying, since they basically learned just enough to pass the checkrides and get the ratings, but a much of their knowledge was simply rote memorization, so their decision making skills (especially if it required questioning authority) were pretty poor from what I observed.

That's not to say ab initio training doesn't work if the proper resources are put into it, since Lufthansa runs an ab initio program in the US that is generally very well regarded, and I also instructed students for Japanese and Taiwanese airlines that were some of the best students I ever worked with.

azflyboy fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Nov 29, 2015

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

azflyboy posted:

There are a bunch of flight schools in the US (especially in Arizona/California) where their entire business is providing training to Chinese students, so it's really common in Asia, and pretty widespread in Europe as well.

I used to work for a flight school that trained a ton of students for Air China, and they were going from zero flight time to flying right seat in a King Air in something like 13 months. The way the contract for the students was structured was that they owned the airline a couple decades of service when they finished training, and if they washed out, they had to either pay the airline back for the training (about $200k), or work off the rest of their contract in some other position for the airline.

The quality of pilots that come out of the programs for Chinese airlines tends to be somewhat terrifying, since they basically learned just enough to pass the checkrides and get the ratings, but a much of their knowledge was simply rote memorization, so their decision making skills (especially if it required questioning authority) were pretty poor from what I observed.

That's not to say ab initio training doesn't work if the proper resources are put into it, since Lufthansa runs an ab initio program in the US that is generally very well regarded, and I also instructed students for Japanese and Taiwanese airlines that were some of the best students I ever worked with.

In my experience as an instructor, it seemed to be a cultural issue. These kids are taught since birth to blindly follow a line and just parrot what they are told, suddenly you are telling them that if things are going wrong they should use free thinking to recognize when there is a problem. And even disagree with ATC if need be and just go-around? DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE ERROR.

Chinese and Korean kids raised in the US were (generally) just as good as any other.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

vessbot posted:

I'm in training for a new job, so I haven't flown for a couple of weeks, i.e., since the Living the Dream videos came out. Are you guys saying that people are quoting them on guard?

Jesus Christ how loving thick do you have to be to be doing that without realizing that you're the idiot being made fun of in them?

Just heard a guy do livin' the dream on guard.

:downswords:

Mercifully, the frequency remained silent, afterwards.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

There's been a colossal snafu in newly-merged American's flight attendant scheduling system around the holidays and 200 ex-US Airways flight attendants have this to look forward to:

quote:

“Some from 1989 and junior are scheduled from {Dec. 15th to Dec. 31st} with no days off or one day off in between. They are also assigning trips to senior people that should have been assigned to junior people and they are making people work days off they would have held.

They can't re-run the bid because the vendor can't guarantee the same thing won't happen again.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tedreed/2015/11/28/american-airlines-computer-program-botches-flight-attendant-holiday-schedules/

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

Yet another reason to avoid PBS. Our flight attendants have had nothing but problems with it so far and if it's capable of screwing people out of a holiday they should be able to hold off then you can count me out.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
I had the first go-around in an airliner (as a passenger) that I can ever remember last night at CLT. I guess they stacked us up a bit too tightly and the preceding guy didn't get off the runway in time. Of course it was at night with 300ft ceilings and rain.

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008
So do you guys use your flight benefits much? I'm hoping in this next year when I start I'll get to see a lot of international destinations. I'll have money saved up from my current job and live at home so first year pay won't be that bad. I just figure it can't be as easy as I imagine it is.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

All-the-time. And I am not a commuter. I did the math for my flight benefits between 2013-2014 if I had paid for all those international flights and first class upgrades, it was more than $70,000 for a single year. This year it might be more. I travel somewhere every month. I get more out of my benefits than from my pay, if I wanted to travel as much I would need a job that paid over $100,000 and then I would not have the time to travel as much anyways.

I basically spend my money on food, clothes, camera gear, and traveling, with only $300 going to a room in Atlanta, and $400 to a car loan and insurance.

Butt Reactor
Oct 6, 2005

Even in zero gravity, you're an asshole.
They can't re-run the bid because the vendor can't guarantee the same thing won't happen again.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tedreed/2015/11/28/american-airlines-computer-program-botches-flight-attendant-holiday-schedules/
[/quote]
PBS by AOS eh, we've had that for years here and it's always fun hearing how people never get what they bid for :dealwithit:

The Slaughter
Jan 28, 2002

cat scratch fever
Haha, we have AOS as well. They just had to give a compensatory vacation day to all the LAX people for a screwy september bid that they wouldn't re-run.
Also, our first year pay just went up to $36/hr, I'm rich! Well, not rich but not on that lovely first year pay anymore as of Nov 1st. Hello early christmas present...

As for the international travel, I'm in tokyo right now. Not sure how you score first class so often, Animal, I haven't been too lucky with getting it international yet. It looks possibly okay for the way back but I'm assuming the list is going to fill up between now and then and the 17 first seats are going to disappear one by one in the next 3 days.

Animal
Apr 8, 2003

The Slaughter posted:

As for the international travel, I'm in tokyo right now. Not sure how you score first class so often, Animal, I haven't been too lucky with getting it international yet. It looks possibly okay for the way back but I'm assuming the list is going to fill up between now and then and the 17 first seats are going to disappear one by one in the next 3 days.

I have only not gotten international first class two times with Delta. Once from Seoul to Detroit because I consciously decided to stay an extra day and it was full. 13 hours coach sucks so never again. The other was JFK-MAD, the flight suddenly got full and I ran to Iberia with a zed fare. Of course, when I checked the loads for the Delta flight, it left with one open seat: first class. Mine.

It might be harder from the west coast. I always try to fly Tuesdays-Thursday, making sure there are no holidays involved in either end (you probably got caught up in the Thanksgiving rush), and I check different routes. It's worth commuting from Atlanta to JFK if I know I have a better chance there. Also when going to Europe, I won't go directly to Paris or Rome. I'll go to Brussels, Amsterdam, or London (never fly OUT of London though, big tax.)

So always plan accordingly. Even my buddy passes often get first class.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Animal posted:

I have only not gotten international first class two times with Delta. Once from Seoul to Detroit because I consciously decided to stay an extra day and it was full. 13 hours coach sucks so never again. The other was JFK-MAD, the flight suddenly got full and I ran to Iberia with a zed fare. Of course, when I checked the loads for the Delta flight, it left with one open seat: first class. Mine.

It might be harder from the west coast. I always try to fly Tuesdays-Thursday, making sure there are no holidays involved in either end (you probably got caught up in the Thanksgiving rush), and I check different routes. It's worth commuting from Atlanta to JFK if I know I have a better chance there. Also when going to Europe, I won't go directly to Paris or Rome. I'll go to Brussels, Amsterdam, or London (never fly OUT of London though, big tax.)

The Slaughter posted:

Haha, we have AOS as well. They just had to give a compensatory vacation day to all the LAX people for a screwy september bid that they wouldn't re-run.
Also, our first year pay just went up to $36/hr, I'm rich! Well, not rich but not on that lovely first year pay anymore as of Nov 1st. Hello early christmas present...

Just speaking as a passenger but every Delta flight US-Tokyo I've been on in the last two years (which uh is more than I'd like) was full with standbys or oversold. So, just don't go through Tokyo if you want to do that.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

RAA"s back with another hiring reduction proposal:

quote:

The initiative lays out a potential alternate path to the cockpit for starting pilots that includes time sitting in airliner jump seats as observers, more-frequent proficiency checks by carriers, beefed-up stall-recovery training and a year or more of formal mentoring by senior pilots.

The plan takes students with time in small airplanes and then subjects them to a training technique widely relied on by foreign airlines but traditionally shunned in the U. S: Having trainees sit in jump seats as a way to become familiar with cockpit practices and air-traffic control procedures.

In addition, new co-pilots would be subject to proficiency checks every six months, rather than today's typical annual schedule. They would fly passengers under the direct supervision of senior captains, called check airmen, for twice as long as current practice.

The ACE package also includes more training emphasis on hot-button safety topics such as improving manual flying skills, responding to high-altitude stalls, recovering from extreme upsets and better understanding aerodynamic and human factors principles.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/regional-airlines-seek-reduced-minimum-pilotexperience-mandate-20151201-01343

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Some north of the border aviation news

Buffalo Air, of Ice Pilots NWT got tehir license yanked due to numerous safety violations. Interestingly enough, former PM, and all around Shitlord, Stephen Harper made a cameo appearance on the show.

And also

Toronto's in Harbour City Centre Airport had their expansion plans denied by the new minister of Transport.

fordan
Mar 9, 2009

Clue: Zero

bunnyofdoom posted:

Toronto's in Harbour City Centre Airport had their expansion plans denied by the new minister of Transport.

As a passenger, flying Porter into Billy Bishop is pretty awesome, though I can understand not really wanting lots of jet traffic into an airport that is right next to lakefront downtown Toronto. Is the restriction on specific types of aircraft, or aircraft noise levels? I know Porter pushes how quiet their Q400s are.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

fordan posted:

As a passenger, flying Porter into Billy Bishop is pretty awesome, though I can understand not really wanting lots of jet traffic into an airport that is right next to lakefront downtown Toronto. Is the restriction on specific types of aircraft, or aircraft noise levels? I know Porter pushes how quiet their Q400s are.

In 1983, the tripartisan agreement banned jet traffic there altogether.

Butt Reactor
Oct 6, 2005

Even in zero gravity, you're an asshole.

Welp there goes the jumpseat for a lot of commuters, I wonder if ALPA will have a say if the RAA lobbies hard on this?

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

RAA continues to not get it. Lowering the requirements for becoming a first officer will simply allow them to hire the people who are currently time building. Considering that most regionals are already in a staffing crunch that will buy them at most a year of relief. After that they'll be in eve worse shape then they are now because the retirement rate from the majors is going to continue to increase.

Butt Reactor posted:

Welp there goes the jumpseat for a lot of commuters, I wonder if ALPA will have a say if the RAA lobbies hard on this?

As the thread title says "It's not a pilot shortage, It's a pay shortage."

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Sorry I am only a tourist to the thread, but can someone please explain the thread title to me in five sentences or less?

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Hadlock posted:

Sorry I am only a tourist to the thread, but can someone please explain the thread title to me in five sentences or less?

Flight schools love to say that there is a pilot shortage right around the corner; they've been saying it for the better part of sixty years. In reality, there's lots of pilots, particularly new, entry-level pilots, but entry level flying jobs are associated with starvation-wages.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Yeah, I'm a low time commercial pilot currently in training for ATC. Because of the poo poo pay and low job security I bailed on the airlines and crossed that off my list when I was laid off from Pinnacle due to their bankruptcy and saw them gently caress over their pilots every day I spent there.

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

Hadlock posted:

1. Due to a number of factors a large number of airline pilots will be hitting mandatory retirement age over the next 10-15 years.
2. There is a shortage of young pilots looking to move into the airlines.
3. The airlines and their lobbyists (the RAA in this case) are blaming this shortage on a law that required airline pilots to have actual airline pilot certificates following this crash.
4. The biggest pilot union (ALPA) is countering this by saying "It is not a pilot shortage. It is a pay shortage"
5. This space for rent. (Not kidding, I'm a regional FO so I'm pretty much broke)

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Sweet jesus where do they get that $22k number from for a starting pilot? That's what $1800 a month? Pre-tax? A student loan debt payment on $150,000 would be $700/mo which is way more than a third of your take home income. Is the plan to bring in H1B visa workers as pilots?

I was interested in being a jet pilot - most of my friends in middle school, their dads were jet pilots flying international routes and all drove fancy cars living in giant houses with waterfront views. I figured you would start out at at least $65,000 after a year of flying a crappy regional prop carrier.

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

Hadlock posted:

Sweet jesus where do they get that $22k number from for a starting pilot? That's what $1800 a month? Pre-tax? A student loan debt payment on $150,000 would be $700/mo which is way more than a third of your take home income. Is the plan to bring in H1B visa workers as pilots?

I was interested in being a jet pilot - most of my friends in middle school, their dads were jet pilots flying international routes and all drove fancy cars living in giant houses with waterfront views. I figured you would start out at at least $65,000 after a year of flying a crappy regional prop carrier.

Regional airlines have spent the last decade or so in a position where there were more pilots than jobs, so crappy pay was the industry standard. Things have now switched around to where there's more regional jobs than pilots, so regionals are finally beginning to raise pay, while simultaneously trying to weasel out of the rules requiring more qualified applicants for the jobs.

My first year pay was about $25K before taxes, which was one of the highest first year wages in the regional industry. This year, I'll make about $33k (plus another $3k or so in bonuses and per diem), but I'll never make more than $40k here until I upgrade to captain. Captains here start out making around $50k/yr, with the pay eventually topping out around $100k for them.

The absolute worst pay scale for a regional used to belong to Great Lakes Airlines, which started out around $14k, which meant they had no applicants once airlines started hiring again, leading the company to get funding from Canadian loan sharks that are currently charging them 17% interest on a loan the company will probably never be able to repay.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
I made this for one of my students, but it ended up detailed enough I decided to make a bit more generic and applicable to everyone.

It's about calculating descents and top of descents and explains the math behind a couple of easy to do in your head formulas.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Pk6Sg9jhWTVnVhV3ZoNGpTRm8/view?usp=sharing

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That's a fantastic read, thanks for sharing it.

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Tide posted:

That's a fantastic read, thanks for sharing it.

Thanks. :)

If you have any questions about it, or input on how to make it better please let me know. :)

Rickety Cricket
Jan 6, 2011

I must be at the nexus of the universe!

Animal posted:

Would someone mind giving an in depth explanation on using flight benefits as a US pilot? And explaining "zed" fare? I have no idea how any of it works. Do you buy a reduced fare economy ticket and if there's an open first class seat you buy a reduced upgrade? Free upgrade? Spare no details

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

Rickety Cricket posted:

Would someone mind giving an in depth explanation on using flight benefits as a US pilot? And explaining "zed" fare? I have no idea how any of it works. Do you buy a reduced fare economy ticket and if there's an open first class seat you buy a reduced upgrade? Free upgrade? Spare no details

It really depends on the company you work for. When I worked for Pinnacle, we flew for free on Delta whether it was economy or first class (standby, of course) and the only time you had to pay anything was taxes if you flew international. Now my wife works for jetblue so I fly for free on any jetblue flight but I'm only allowed to fly economy (employees/standby aren't allowed to fly Mint), but for a fairly reasonable fare, I can buy a 'zed fare' on drat near any airline in the world and fly standby with them (space available, obviously, and the charges are usually based on mileage). In either case, you book your flight through a website and get your confirmation number. From there it's just like any other flight. You show up to the airport, go through security, and sit down at the gate. If there's enough seats open for everyone ahead of your priority code (oh yeah, that's a thing too), you'll get on.

Gate agents can be lovely too and you need to give them enough of a reminder that you're still waiting for a seat without being too pushy and pissing them off. I almost didn't get on a flight home once because the gate agent forgot about me despite me standing right by the counter, and I've pissed off some agents just by asking to confirm with them that I'm on the standby list. Everything is standby so you are never guaranteed a seat (except when the company is feeling generous and decides to give every employee a couple positive space tickets to use, which is pretty awesome too!). It was really nice when Delta put the status monitors at all the gates that shows the standby list and even shows when you are assigned a seat.

Brovine
Dec 24, 2011

Mooooo?
My european flag carrier travel perks are a little different. You've got three options:

Discounted commercial tickets on our airline, available from your first day and can be for other people instead of just yourself. Limited annual uses but it's like 30/year for ten people at once, so it's not exactly restrictive. ONly about 10-20% off.

Standby tickets, available after six months. You pay a low level zonal fare (ZED, Zonal Employee Discount, an internationally agreed family of fares based on distance only), plus the taxes/charges/etc. You can take the standard fare and travel in economy, or pay triple the base fare to have a higher priority on the standby list and the possibility of getting into business class. Yourself and your named nominees only. Unlimited uses.

Bookable concessions, available after five years service (and additional for higher managers or long service). Once per year, for you and your nominees in one go. Firm booking, club if there's seats but you might be in economy or a jumpseat if you're unlucky.

There's also the standard set of ZED interline fares as well; rules on who you can take on each carrier apply variously.

I haven't used mine yet so I have no idea how well it works in practice.

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
The Pilots Bill of Rights 2 was passed in its committee today. Next step is a vote in both house and senate.

I do not quote the full article below, just the highlights.

http://www.aopa.org/News-and-Video/All-News/2015/December/09/Senate-committee-passes-medical-reform?CMP=ADV:1

quote:

The Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation has passed the Pilot’s Bill of Rights 2 (S. 571), bringing significant third class medical reform one big step closer to reality.

The committee passed the measure by voice vote on Dec. 9. The full Senate and the House of Representatives also must pass the bill before it can go to the president to be signed into law. The Senate bill has 70 cosponsors, and there are 151 cosponsors in the House.

Under the Pilot’s Bill of Rights 2, most pilots who have held a valid third class medical, either regular or special issuance, within 10 years of the legislation’s enactment would never need to get another FAA medical exam. The rule would apply to pilots flying VFR or IFR in aircraft weighing up to 6,000 pounds and carrying up to five passengers at altitudes below 18,000 feet and speeds up to 250 knots.

Pilots who develop certain medical conditions, including a small list of specific cardiac, mental health, or neurological conditions, will have to get a FAA special issuance medical one time only.

For pilots who have not had a valid medical in the past 10 years and those who have never applied for and received a medical certificate, a one-time third class medical certification by an aviation medical examiner will be required. After a pilot has been medically certified once, either through the regular or special issuance processes, he or she also will be able to fly indefinitely without needing to go through the FAA medical certification process again.

“This legislation moves the responsibility for managing many health issues out of the FAA’s bureaucracy and puts it in the hands of pilots where it belongs,” said Baker. “The Pilot’s Bill of Rights 2 frees pilots to work with their personal physicians to manage their own health, wellness, and fitness to fly.”

In addition to the medical exam by a personal physician once every four years, pilots will be required to take a free online education course on aeromedical factors every two years. The course will be designed to increase awareness and understanding of medical factors that can affect a pilot’s fitness to fly.

Under the bill, the FAA will have a year from the date the legislation becomes law to produce a final rule reflecting the legislation’s provisions. If the final rule is not ready within one year of the bill’s enactment, pilots will be allowed to fly under the guidelines set out in the legislation without facing FAA enforcement action. The legislation also directs the FAA to streamline the special issuance medical process and identify additional medical conditions that AMEs can issue medical certificates for without requiring the pilot to go through the special issuance medical process.

Current FAQ page

http://www.aopa.org/News-and-Video/All-News/2015/December/09/Third-class-medical-FAQs

Captain Apollo fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 9, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Thanks for the update.

Having stayed in Daytona over the years, I've noticed some training flights taking off at ridiculously late hours (Midnight-1AM) at times. It makes a bit more sense in the summer when it doesn't get dark until later, but is it that common the rest of the year? Did any of the CFIs here have any post-Midnight wheels up?

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
Yes I did it a lot actually.

I made students do a "business trip" with me. We'd wear whatever their professional attire was for business meetings and leave at 7am, then we'd mess around all day in a big city And fly home late late at night.

It got them to understand many ideas that seem easy to dismiss.

Captain Apollo
Jun 24, 2003

King of the Pilots, CFI
I went flying today!

65 degrees here in December.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:flashfap:

almost there....