Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
I think I'm just gonna bite the bullet and move in with my girlfriend. I know she lives in the next city so my commute is gonna be an hour and a half each way but we've been dating for three months now and have had some real good chemistry going when we've gotten to see each other. it's that or take a chance with a craigslist roommate and ha- yeah right. just wish my roommate would consider having his girlfriend move in but heh *hand gestures whip* am I right??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I refuse to be ordinary

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Live, Laugh, Love :D💃🏼

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Aw geeze Great Clips has a 25 minute wait. At least they have a Men's Health from last year

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Necc0 posted:

Live, Laugh, Love :D💃🏼

Nice! Got a print that on my wall, in 3 different cursive fonts!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
please rate us on itunes

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
hey so could you teach me how to code or maybe somewhere where I could teach myself? really think I'm ready to change things up. I could pay you, of course. well- I think maybe it'd be easier if I brought food maybe? my wife makes some real good lasagna I could bring that

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Necc0 posted:

hey so could you teach me how to code or maybe somewhere where I could teach myself? really think I'm ready to change things up. I could pay you, of course. well- I think maybe it'd be easier if I brought food maybe? my wife makes some real good lasagna I could bring that

Hey I found this Groupon for a code school in town

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i got a knockoff watch band for my  watch

its not bad

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

i got a really sweet idea for a video game, do you think you could code it for me?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
hey, want to be facebook friends?

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

I love teling my cowoekrs about the lifehacks i read on twitter, they seem really interested by each one i rbirng up. ialso like to rmeind them that theyre from this cool site called 'lifehacker'. they come upwith these cool usful things heres naother one

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Brookstone catalog came in today, looks like I can start my Christmas shopping

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
Golf? Like on a course? Why not just go to the driving range? We can sink a few beers and try to hit the ball like Happy Gilmore, that's all the best parts of golf with none of the crap!!!

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
I'm 30 today, bring in everyone!

* Enters Luigi, Princess, Toadstool...

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

maxe posted:

Golf? Like on a course? Why not just go to the driving range? We can sink a few beers and try to hit the ball like Happy Gilmore, that's all the best parts of golf with none of the crap!!!

this but irl

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

i bouht my clubs at Goodwill

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
good will is a great place to buy clothes, shoes, furniture and books. i don't know what bed-bugs or silverfish are. a buddy of mines cousin once found a dime bag in a suit jacket, thats enough reason right there to try some stuff on

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Julie And Candy posted:

i got a really sweet idea for a video game, do you think you could code it for me?
hey, where are you going? there's a lot of money to be made for good ideas!

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

gonna head down to jc penney and get a nice headshot to put on the intranet. maybe i'll finally make a linkedin too

Mondrian
Jan 8, 2011

Barnyard Protein posted:

good will is a great place to buy clothes, shoes, furniture and books. i don't know what bed-bugs or silverfish are. a buddy of mines cousin once found a dime bag in a suit jacket, thats enough reason right there to try some stuff on

rip dime bag

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i believe in American Exceptionalism

edit- and here's a picture of my truck.

Iridium fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Dec 2, 2015

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
drat it, i have to go to the laundromat and clean my work uniform before my shift tomorrow

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
gonna head to the bathroom lock myself in the handicapped stall and have a good 15 minute silent body-wracking cry to recharge my batteries :c00l:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
this is the year my twitch channel is gonna take off I know it :unsmith:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

are we having Christmas at my house this year?

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Pumpy Dumper posted:

are we having Christmas at my house this year?

i'll bring a covered dish :yum:

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
I can't work night shifts because my baby daddy can't watch my infant son at those times

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

I have snow tires I can go 70 on the snowy highways no problem, ya fuckin idiot

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

*goes to higher end restaurant*
"do you have bud light on tap?"

- my dad

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
ive got all wheel drive so I don't need snow tires

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn
I'm so excited about my new Jeep Patriot!!

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
the tire shop stopped selling used tires after an expose showed how dangerous they are, so now i got my snow tires for free. lol, thanks suckers

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
dont buy a new car battery, just scrape the plates off and fill it with fresh battery acid

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

I know how to jump a car. you just connect black to black and red to red
*kills my alternator because the battery terminals were different colors. *

thanks dad

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Pumpy Dumper posted:

*goes to higher end restaurant*
"do you have bud light on tap?"

This, but only after listening to the waitress list the other 37 beers available first

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
lol did you hear that guy order a michelob light "in a cup"? the boys in the kitchen are gonna love to hear about this. hey guys lmbo do we have any "cups" back here???

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
a 15% tip is reasonable. I mean the minimum wage is already too high.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
this thread is seriously awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
gas please

• Locked thread