Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

specially when at the beach and they wear shorts that show off their muscling calves while I'm here in my speedo with these twin sticks holding up my potato shaped body

sigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

specially when at the beach and they wear shorts that show off their muscling calves while I'm here in my speedo with these twin sticks holding up my potato shaped body

sigh

we call that a "candy apple" around here, OP

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
literally the only advantage to being fat as a motherfucker is having calves like hercules took steroids

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

a man and his calves (only one calf featured)

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
maybe you should lose weight then you fat gently caress!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
if you walk around on tiptoe all the time it stregnthebs your calves. i know this because i have to walk on tiptoe all the time because my feet are retarded. everyone shut up

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

maybe you should lose weight then you fat gently caress!

The BLT
Jan 3, 2008
Do you know the sandwhich man?
gently caress being fat for big calves. Its called playing soccer. Everything waist down will be sculpted to the proportions of a greek god.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
great calf haver checkin in

Can confirm its pretty nice except they are hairy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have been told that i have nice calves but most people dont notice the small red lump on one that has been there for many years and im afraid to get it looked at because im 99% sure its some sort of cancerous melanoma :(

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
just bite it off

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mozi posted:

just bite it off

ive accidentally scraped it off before but it grows back :(

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Get really obese and stay that way for a few years, then lose the weight. It's great, you'll come out looking like an average dude who for some reason only does strength training on his lower body, the Reverse Guido.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I did nothing but jogging for two years, now I'm shaped like a bowling pin.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ElectricSheep posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

as a cyclist i ahev great calves, tanned and toned, and hairless too also a $ tat on my right calve

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

ive accidentally scraped it off before but it grows back :(

:( life wants to live, what can you say

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

ElectricSheep posted:

Yo

Mind if I touch your calves

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i have moderately nice calves, the calves of a man who walks. i've got a walker's body. i walk for miles.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wiffle ball bat posted:

i have moderately nice calves, the calves of a man who walks. i've got a walker's body. i walk for miles.

maybe now would be a good time for you to take another long walk... off a short pier! :smug:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I have glorious calves. I do nothing to help shape them, it's all genes. Genes by Lowtax.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
lowtax please post your calves

I need it

I haven't seen kyanka calves in too long I need my fix

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
all I want for xmas is kyanka calves

Aug 4, 2010

shaved or not shaved Op???

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
OP, have you heard of SKECHERS SHAPE UPS? You might want to take a cue from the morbidly obese nursing industry and wear some SHAPE UPS and get huge gains.

Haier fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 2, 2015

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
years of malnourishment and neglect preceding an inevitable full atrophy event followed by cocaine abuse has rendered my calves so brittle and frail that people of all ages ask those near them if I am a cartoon character

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
calves are ugly, and mine look great

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I for one, cannot imagine making it through an entire winter without calf warmers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Phobic Nest posted:

Get really obese and stay that way for a few years, then lose the weight. It's great, you'll come out looking like an average dude who for some reason only does strength training on his lower body, the Reverse Guido.

Or just wear a fat suit for the same amount of time

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Phobic Nest posted:

Commenting to verify, I went from 250 at 5'9" to 160, started working out, made it to 190 at 5'11" (I was growing this is not some kind of height magic). Literally haven't done leg day ever, only work the waste and up, and I still struggle to look proportional.

I also walked like 2-3 miles a day nearly every day from age 12 to 22, so

Toadstrieb fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Dec 2, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

theyre the hardest place to add mass!

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

katlington posted:

theyre the hardest place to add mass!

It's more or less impossible for some

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Toadstrieb posted:

You can inject steroids into them

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Toadstrieb posted:

when i get my reports back from most of my emergency room visits they all describe me as a "well developed unconscious male" i used to think they were talking about my junk but what i really think they are talking about is my thick calven structures and scandanavian cheekbones and my ribcage which is usually referred to in the side notes as a "chickenchest" and defined for the media as - a large impenetrable ribcage which protects all of his vital organs like a turtle shell, or "turtle chest" if you will...so i feel you bro

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

when i get my reports back from most of my emergency room visits they all describe me as a "well developed unconscious male" i used to think they were talking about my junk but what i really think they are talking about is my thick calven structures and scandanavian cheekbones and my ribcage which is usually referred to in the side notes as a "chickenchest" and defined for the media as - a large impenetrable ribcage which protects all of his vital organs like a turtle shell, or "turtle chest" if you will...so i feel you bro

calves fat. so what

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

shaved or not shaved Op???

Strategically shave your calves to show of the most muscle.

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Baba Ganoush posted:

You can inject steroids into them

It's called synthol, and either gives you a "leg up" :vince: in the calf game or ruins your life and makes you this if you're an idiot with it

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Say Nothing posted:

Strategically shave your calves to show of the most muscle.

buns of loving steel

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Mine calves are mighty. But I never show them off. Don't like shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
do calf raises

• Locked thread