Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol they're hiring mick's kid just to shut mick up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

It worked pretty drat quick.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol they're hiring mick's kid just to shut mick up

What cracks me up is that on Austin's podcast, Mick says,"Outside of the odd appearance, I don't work for them so I'm free to say what I want," and they immediately get his kid to start working for them.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Well this meant something

Meltz posted:

Right now the partnership between Del Rio and Colter is not looked at as being a long-term thing and there is already talk about him after they are broken up. Of course nothing is definitive here given they change their minds on stuff like this every day but there is a 2016 direction for him away from Colter.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Hire... Dewey.

Hire... Dewey

Dewy Foley is a 23 year old little boy YOU SICK SON'S OF BITCHES!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i'm sure they hired him to creative because of his great writing resume

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

I hope he makes the show worse so people can start bringing CAN DEWEY signs

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
-wrong thread again-

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
tbh if I had a bachelor's I'd so apply for that probably-lovely media monitor job because then I could just sit in PSP or read Meltz all day and claim I'm doing my job.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HulkaMatt posted:

My favorite Dewey post is saved.

Hahaha what a twerp.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mob posted:

Sorry pal I literally got a bachelor's of science degree in reading websites
My family friend just started up this Chemical Consulting company and is paying my 30/hr to search for articles/patents. He thinks that people who work for minimum wage couldn't do this job.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

HulkaMatt posted:

My favorite Dewey post is saved.

Millennial Mankind incoming

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

The Senator Giroux posted:

I hope he makes the show worse so people can start bringing CAN DEWEY signs

DEWEY CAN'T

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

achillesforever6 posted:

My family friend just started up this Chemical Consulting company and is paying my 30/hr to search for articles/patents. He thinks that people who work for minimum wage couldn't do this job.

bite in and clamp down to this job

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mob posted:

bite in and clamp down to this job
I mean the max amount of hours I can work is 10 (don't want to bankrupt this young company)

I might get a job as a lab tech too, I can finally pay off my crippling student loans and then maybe buy a car and then maybe move out of the basement!!!!

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Why is John Cena missing during these latest terrorist attacks? Have we ever seen John Cena and a terrorist in the same room?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

keevo posted:

Why is John Cena missing during these latest terrorist attacks? Have we ever seen John Cena and a terrorist in the same room?

Well, Muhammed Hassan got future endeavored around the time Cena rose to prominence....

#ASKQUESTIONS

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

DEWEY
DEF.
TRUMAN (PIN 18:36)

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Muhammad Hassan wanted us to live in peace, then Cena removed him and revealed his true self when he joined ISIS.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Xenoletum posted:

DEWEY
DEF.

:golfclap:

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Xenoletum posted:

DEWEY
DEF.

Shouldn't it be 19:48? Either way I love it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Uhhhhh, I'm just gonna leave this here....

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1202/604372/wwe-looking-to-sign-top-njpw-star/

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

sweet, another member for the League of Nations

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
WWE would be stupid if they weren't interested, but they've been interested in most of the Ring of Honor talent and none have signed.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Sigma posted:

WWE would be stupid if they weren't interested, but they've been interested in most of the Ring of Honor talent and none have signed.
I think they're waiting to sign a lot of people until plans for NXT being a full time touring deal solidify.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

That's not really news, of course they're interested. Problem is he's 35 and his back is already destroyed though, and I think NJPW has an even worse concussion problem than WWE does.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Haven't they given Nakamura a few tryouts in the past?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Dewey is a fine combination of his father's looks and his mother's wrestling ability and acumen

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Dr. rear end posted:

Haven't they given Nakamura a few tryouts in the past?

That was an unsubstantiated rumor I thought. According to the latest WON, his NJPW contract is up shortly and being a hit for ROH gave him confidence that his character could work in the US and that he does have interest in an American run. If WWE gave him an offer, NJPW could probably match it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Have fun in NXT then being jobbed out on Raw, Nakamura.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CubsWoo posted:

Dewey is a fine combination of his father's looks and his mother's wrestling ability and acumen

Oh no, that poor guy!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

Have fun in NXT then being jobbed out on Raw, Nakamura.

He'd be 36 so he'd never leave NXT because he's too old and valuable as Shinsuke Nakamura. He's also a physical wreck and would never survive a full WWE schedule.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
They should sign nakamura so he can not pass medical for 2 years before getting released

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

WWE signs Nakamura as Hideo's friend, both get beat up by The Ascension for several weeks.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Nakamura is Vince's last chance to prove anime is real

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Nakamura would be fine with an NXT stint provided he never left NXT and they changed nothing about him, including his name, like a Samoa Joe contract. Also if they put Bryan in NXT and built a half hour Nakamura/Bryan match at a Takeover, and then both could retire so they don't die.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I remember that time WCW signed Hall & Nash and they had to fart around the Power Plant for a year before making a huge splash

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
See, the thing is, Nakamura doesn't know how to work, brother. That's why we hired him!

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Jerusalem posted:

Oh no, that poor guy!

Dreamy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

They're also interested in Jay Lethal El Hijo de Ric Flair, whose ROH contract is up soon.

• Locked thread