Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

That description of Rorie from a few pages back was super loving apt and now I think of it every time he says anything on UPF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

The podcast opens with vinny talking about getting a round of applause for taking a monster poo poo

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Watched the first half of the Xenoblade quick look and Austin getting clearly irritated with Vinny's dad jokes and trying not to show it while he just wants to sperg out over the game owns.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

The podcast opens with vinny talking about getting a round of applause for taking a monster poo poo

its a good podcast.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

alex and brad speak to each other in words

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's nice because it's a reminder of how much better the casts used to be

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
I watched Jeff and Ryan play Noby Noby Boy.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

ArfJason posted:

I watched Jeff and Ryan play Noby Noby Boy.

That's probably my favorite giant bomb video

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol immediately at how lovely brads mic is in this dark forces video

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

I just started it and the first 10 seconds is incredible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i finished watching the vinny extra life stream and he ended with 15 minutes of Sleeping Dogs and its inspired me to rewatch all the sleeping dog DLC QLs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You know what we all need more of in our lives? Star Wars... Heh heh heh... [Deeply regretful sigh.]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You know what we all need more of in our lives? Star Wars... Heh heh heh... [Deeply regretful sigh.]

I think those 8 seconds are the best video they've made in 2015.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad in Destiny Hat: Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Luke kind of a dick?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad in Destiny Hat: Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Luke kind of a dick?

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man Xenoblade Chronicles X... It's probably the most conflicted I ever felt about a game. It looks like something that would be an immense jam for me, but I also get the sense I'd play it a couple hours maximum.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Man Xenoblade Chronicles X... It's probably the most conflicted I ever felt about a game. It looks like something that would be an immense jam for me, but I also get the sense I'd play it a couple hours maximum.

it looks really bad rear end but the quick look kinda killed the hype for me with like 20 minutes of UI explanation right off the bat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

it looks really bad rear end but the quick look kinda killed the hype for me with like 20 minutes of UI explanation right off the bat

That's what got me interested, so far.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Me too, and I like how many nouns they made up for animals and minerals and concepts and stuff,. the game seems like the product of a devoted and awesomely crazy Japanese mind with a quality localization.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I really wish I could kick my own balls hard enough to drop yet another 50+ dollars this week on this game lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I have to stop watching Quick Looks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think being a 3x dad is turning Vinny slowly into more and more of a Children's Entertainer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I think being a 3x dad is turning Vinny slowly into more and more of a Children's Entertainer.

Lol the crab stuff was too much.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Austin and Alex (forgot his name for a second there lol) seem like teen boys next to Vinny sometimes.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Austin zooms the Character Affinity Web out] [Me and Vinny, in unison:] Oh my God.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'd play the balls out of some XenoChronX tbh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i'd play the balls out of some XenoChronX tbh

I'm really trying hard not to touch my Wii U gamepad, ATM.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did anyone else that watched the video stare at "Heavy Hitter" for a long time because no matter what color it was the font in the game made it look like Heavy Hitler.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I laughed at the way Austin said "I'm Thirty Five Hours into this game!"

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I'm definitely going to play it, Xenoblade i mean, once the christmas break is over and i'm finished with the 3ds xenoblade which is good as well

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Wormskull posted:

Vinny is the kind of dad I want to be when I have kids.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Did anyone else that watched the video stare at "Heavy Hitter" for a long time because no matter what color it was the font in the game made it look like Heavy Hitler.

Did u hear the recent Bombcast ad where Jeff makes Vinny repeatedly say "Hitler"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeez even the music in XBCX seems crazily awesome. Maybe I'll add it to my christmas list.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And the day time music... :kreygasm:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

"You know what they say, if you're gonna wear the hat you gotta walk the walk." - Brad Shoemaker, Giant Bomb.com

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Xgml9Miyg&t=359s

this bit is a good brad bit

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Haven't watched yet but I bet he dies and doesn't know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009