Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i don't care what my neighbors think, i make good money breeding Marjorie, my pitbull, in my backyard. they should be paying me for keeping the neighborhood safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

As a Millennial I posted:

i'm scared of terrorism

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
ooc: sticky thread pls

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
ugh I took a day off and the servers aren't even up? why don't they just have a backup server for when they're doing maintenance on the first one? heh, I'll be waiting for my check for this great idea blizzard!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

uncurable mlady posted:

ugh I took a day off and the servers aren't even up? why don't they just have a backup server for when they're doing maintenance on the first one? heh, I'll be waiting for my check for this great idea blizzard!

well gosh loatax must really need additional money for the forum . as a gbs poster i feel an obligation

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

quote:

The suspects died at the shootout scene with police officers. They were wearing what Burguan described as "assault style clothing" and each was armed with assault rifles and handguns, Burguan said.

oh great, now the liberal media has invented assault clothing to ban! I bet it includes the american flag!

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
assault style clothing, what's that, a hijab? a burka? that turban thing the terrorists wear?

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
lmbo if you don't know what assault style clothing or wear it every day. tactical pants with all the pockets and loops and straps are vital for

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
my body can't process grains :smugmrgw:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Bhodi posted:

i think the president has the power to pass laws

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Beast of Bourbon posted:

assault style clothing, what's that, a hijab? a burka? that turban thing the terrorists wear?

utilikilt

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
getting shot and dying as a result is an unfavorable outcome for me

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity

Silver Alicorn posted:

my body can't process grains :smugmrgw:

you see gluten is a toxin and i have to purge it from my sytsm . im doing a special juice detox to purifyh

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
but the sign says crab legs are "all you can eat!"

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
one plate _is_ all you can eat for $8.95. if you want another plate it'll be another $8.95 :mmmhmm:

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

cadenza posted:

my family are going to love these amazon fire tablets i got inntye ceuyber monday sale!

I stand in line on black friday because I secretly resent my family and want to spend as little money on them as possible

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

i buy my groceries from home depot, lowes is too expensive

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
goin on a cleanse.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my freakin macbook sounds like a g*d d*mn airplane when im watching tmz videos FFS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
goin to the AMC Dine-In for the new star wars opening weekend and its going to be epic

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*smuggles contraband candy in a crinkly wrapper into the symphony*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*wears a loud swishy jacket*

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i love buying albums on vinyl, it just sounds warmer

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
hey, can I get a squirt of your Purell?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ha, crazy weather.. one day it's cold, today you don't even need a jacket.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

can you believe that the idiot manager in our Adams location sent me the authorization form but didn't sign it? it's like, he''s doing this just to screw with me. now it'll take another three days before he responds to my voicemail, and the Christmas party will be ruined.

e: sorry, "Holiday" party. don't mean to offend anyone :obama:

indigi fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 3, 2015

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i spent like 5 grand turning my 2002 Honda Civic sedan into a hellaflush stanced BEAST

yeah, i daily drive that bad boy

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

indigi posted:

can you believe that the idiot manager in our Adams location sent me the authorization form but didn't sign it? it's like, he''s doing this just to screw with me. now it'll take another three days before he responds to my voicemail, and the Christmas party will be ruined.

e: sorry, "Holiday" party. don't mean to offend anyone :obama:

keep the CHRIST in CHRISTmas

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Iridium posted:

i spent like 5 grand turning my 2002 Honda Civic sedan into a hellaflush stanced BEAST

yeah, i daily drive that bad boy

*car hasmore stickers on it thanm paint*

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

been doing Kegels at my desk at work dude you should try it, you cum like a loving fire hose

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
i'm your coworker who's probably 10 years too old to be working this entry level job and i'm paid slightly less than you. my life is constantly set back by poor financial decisions, however slight they may be, and the straight C's I got at the local, mediocre state school. btw, that business degree with a concentration in real estate is finally paying off! i also drive chevy trucks because ford is gay and I'm going to try to make-up a shortfall my monthly debt payments with a pair of little-known daily fantasy sports leagues.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

I don't understand the reference in this image

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Necronomoticon posted:

I'm going to try to make-up a shortfall my monthly debt payments with a pair of little-known daily fantasy sports leagues.

hey man I got some advanced algos that can really fine tune your lineups for expected points/dollar and optimize your salary cap use.... for example like I bet u didn't know at Draft Kings the top kickers have a higher ep/d than QBs?? the rubes won't know what hit em. just promise you won't use it when you play me :xd: and maybe kick me 10% of your winnings the first few weeks cause I set you up. I also have ones for basketball. I'll send u the Excel file

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
my wife and i fart in front of each other on purpose bc its funny XD

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
we ain't got not money, honey, but we got lots of fart laughs

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*buys frame for certificate of appreciation received from work*

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

indigi posted:

ha, crazy weather.. one day it's cold, today you don't even need a jacket.

boy *place I live* has the craziest weather! well what can you do, that's just *place I live* weather for you *chortles*

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i worry every day about other people in my cube farm hearing me fart

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

aw yeah casual Friday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I own a thing repaired with duct tape

• Locked thread