Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ArfJason posted:

who you are *panning shot of the life is strange chick* or who you would want to be *impact sound and mecha hitler from wolfenstein revs his machine guns*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
im glad tales from the borderlands got nominated, it was so underrated

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fat Care-Bear posted:

im glad tales from the borderlands got nominated, it was so underrated

:staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who cares about the awards, Shadow Compex Remastered came out for free last night.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

who you are *panning shot of the life is strange chick* or who you would want to be *impact sound and mecha hitler from wolfenstein revs his machine guns*

Awesome.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Who cares about the awards, Shadow Compex Remastered came out for free last night.
What systems?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Free on PC for the month of December, and then it's coming to PC, XONE and PS4 in January

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh COME ON on top of wanting Xenoblade they also release Dragon Quest Heroes on PC. This world is seriously trying to put me in debtor's prison.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Free on PC for the month of December, and then it's coming to PC, XONE and PS4 in January
On Steam?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Through uh, the Epic Games Digital Storefront. https://www.shadowcomplex.com is the free download. I think it's gonna come to steam when it's released for sale

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cool, I will check it out.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

In Training posted:

oh hell yeah. shadow complex is awesome. did they change anything for the remaster?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sharrrk posted:

oh hell yeah. shadow complex is awesome. did they change anything for the remaster?

They mastered it again, for starters.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never played the original so I wouldn't know

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

sharrrk posted:

- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments and interface (don't expect miracles, though - it's still a UE3-rear end UE3 game)
- Updated lighting, post processing and VFX (level lighting looks a lot better and things are less, you know, brown)
- New contextual melee takedown animations
- New achievements and master challenges

PC Version:
- Keyboard and mouse controls, customizable controls, 4K resolution support
- Epic Games Launcher achievements, leaderboards and friends lists

Xbone Version:
- Xbox Live achievements, leaderboards, friends lists and cloud saves
- Cross buy with Windows Store

PS4 Version:
- PSN trophies, leaderboards, friends lists, cloud saves, Dual Shock 4 features

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I never played the original so I wouldn't know

Is Shadow Complex the one that the Quick Look EX for it they had because of embargo poo poo or whatever they had only one chance to do it but the video on the file got hosed up so Brad went and recorded everything again using the EX guy's voice as a guide and did it nearly perfectly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is Shadow Complex the one that the Quick Look EX for it they had because of embargo poo poo or whatever they had only one chance to do it but the video on the file got hosed up so Brad went and recorded everything again using the EX guy's voice as a guide and did it nearly perfectly.

Yeah lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I watched that horrible thing expecting a cool review and only got a telltale game about batman

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It was funny when they gave the wrong card for performance of the year and ended up spoiling the GOTY

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

It was funny when they gave the wrong card for performance of the year and ended up spoiling the GOTY

Oh that's what it was. lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Phil spenser looked like he was going to vomit when he said Ori and the Blind Forest

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It was cool when before announcing goty one guy said "if its fallout 4 I swear to god"

Soral
May 30, 2009

i was desperately hoping that phil spencer would have to give an award for bloodborne

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
lmao@shaq's face when announcing the "e-sports team of the year"

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

We've got a huge surprise for all you gamers...Deadmau5!!!!! feat. mario sounds

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This was some crap

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i said WHAT really loud and got up and started walking around when geoff said konami banned kojima from going

though i guess its more surprising that geoff would announce it than it actually happening

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That and jade raymond saying hayter was the true snake show that even the rest of the industry is fed up with konamis crap

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Geoff obliterated Konami

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Psychonauts 2 is a drat win, but 3.3 million on Tim Schafer's private Kickstarter knockoff website is a drat fail

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's fail all around I'm afraid.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
splatoon beating cod and halo and whatever else for best multiplayer was funny

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

i didnt wanna sign up for epic's lovely dd service

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic lovely. (Parody of Epic Mickey)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

MGSV winning goty and Keifer coming on stage to give a second acceptance speech for something he's clearly not at all familiar with would've been funny imo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Keifer > Hayter.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Keifer > Hayter.

jesus christ.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Keifer > Hayter.