Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

This weeks Beastcast started out great cause Jeff was talking but then Dan started talking about Ric Flair and hockey and I got frowned a little

I didn't consider that the west coast crew would be crashing this week's beastcast and it bums me out a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't think I could listen to Dan or Alex speaking for extended periods of time so I simply choose not to try.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The yearly GOTYcasts meet my quota

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Also lol at Jason
Dan: chipotle is a little ritzy

Jason: this is why I don't follow you on twitter anymore

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't think I could listen to Dan or Alex speaking for extended periods of time so I simply choose not to try.

Alex is alright when he has he is the 4th guy on the east coast plus based vinny makes anything better

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it was someone from like Games saying stuff like that I'd think it's funnier but because it's Dan and because he's legitimately an idiot but does the thing where he pretends he already knows he's an idiot about other stuff, it's just drat pathetic to say things like that.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

It has to be tiring to work with Dan if this gimmick isn't just for the Internet

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

But, is it a gimmick?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm not as annoyed by Dan as you all are.. Alex is a lot worse for instance.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Machai posted:

But, is it a gimmick?

I refuse to believe someone who has gotten this far in life could be this goddamn retarded

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

For the record.. i like Dan & Alex just fine, but i know overexposure to them could trigger my hater response.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
i dont like dan because he lets down my golden boy drew

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Guy who sucks: wow they started talking about Ric Flair and hockey, two of the greatest things of all time, and i had to just turn it off. Id heard enough.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Both are awesome but neither of which are interesting when Dan talks about them.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Wrestling is only awesome when people who aren't into wrestling talk about it otherwise its tedious and awful

see: psp

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I listened to the 2012 This Year Collection of them and liked it and then tried to listen to recent individual ones a little later and especially the Bombcast is just rear end. But this one was pretty epic since it starts with Vinny saying he was in a store bathroom thinking about what it'd be like if when he got done blasting a monster turd in the toilet and walked out all the people in the store would be there applauding him.

I started listening during last year GOTY stuff so my introduction to Vinny was him telling a story about the pipes in his new house backing up and watching the handyman get sprayed with his poo poo.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I started listening during last year GOTY stuff so my introduction to Vinny was him telling a story about the pipes in his new house backing up and watching the handyman get sprayed with his poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A_rBEbQrc

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Dan, talking about the first time he tried a big mac: "at that time I'd started to get a lot more adventurous with food-" *is cut off by Austin belly laughing as loud as possible*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Party Boat posted:

Dan, talking about the first time he tried a big mac: "at that time I'd started to get a lot more adventurous with food-" *is cut off by Austin belly laughing as loud as possible*

That was a really good Austin laugh.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'll admit I get a lot of secondhand irritation when you guys talk about Dans food opinions.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I don't mind Dan at all, but perhaps that's because I dont listen to the podcast to hear him making arguments like "Terminator 3 is good"

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I'll admit I get a lot of secondhand irritation when you guys talk about Dans food opinions.

why, do you also eat like a 6 year old whos mom just asked him what he wants for dinner

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No I'm mad at him too.. I like tomatoes and sour cream too.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

terminator 3 is good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't care about what he eats or believes except that he thinks he's doing some funny bit. I don't mind a little bit of him but too much happens fast.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
As much as I love our big boy Brad, I don't think it is a mystery why the Vinny-directed Beastcast is blowing away the Giant Bomb Podcast competition this season

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

loving Jeff and Brad speaking with authority about how eating takeout isn't that much worse than whatever you could cook.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

loving Jeff and Brad speaking with authority about how eating takeout isn't that much worse than whatever you could cook.

Someone should let them know you can make restaurant quality food at home with just a few simple ingredients at a fraction of the cost. its healthier too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

Someone should let them know you can make restaurant quality food at home with just a few simple ingredients at a fraction of the cost. its healthier too

I think Brad says this almost verbatim.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I think Brad says this almost verbatim.

lol, i need this in a youtube video so i can post it in threads for the rest of my life

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I just relistened to that bit and Alex and other people struggle to dispense sound dietary advice to Dan but I didn't catch Brad saying anything healthy. It's part of like a thirty minute Taco Bell derail though so it could be there!

Vinny does casually drop that he listens to a woodworking podcast though, further cementing his supreme status.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Vinny picked up a burrito hack from listening to a woodworking podcast.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.instagram.com/p/-5Sk0gHaSU/

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Vinny picked up a burrito hack from listening to a woodworking podcast.

Base vinny

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I wonder if the two Dadcast from a few years ago are available anywhere

Vinny and Dave were the poo poo when they got together

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The Dan v Jason rivalry is shaping up to be a monster

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dan Ryckert is great when did people stop liking him? ;_;

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

His Thing where he's the willfully simple-minded annoying Kansas shitbird is only funny the first time you hear it, imo, since he's spent his whole life deliberately being as bird brained as possible. He's a lot better when he's just breaking out decades old cheat codes on stupid car games or trying to type wrestling memes into MMOs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
His dad reminds me of Mike Nelson