Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bigass Moth posted:

It will go into midcard win trading hell.

Boy it would suck for that to start happening to Neville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

oatgan posted:

the new york post has got the scoop, brother

Finally WWE is getting that media attention it wants.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That was a really good segment and should have been on RAW

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

The Dudleys were on camera at the Rangers game to do a trivia contest for Raw tickets and the whole thing died a death.

They used to trot out Brian Knobbs of all people at Rays games. I saw him but I never met him.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I like the miz, he's fun

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
"Imma Miz guy."
-future Neville promo

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Dr. Baker posted:

"Imma Miz guy."
-future Neville promo

Hell, same.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Humphrey Vasel posted:

look i'll say it i liked roman reigns' smackdown opening promo
I liked the Nation's reaction to the green card stuff.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I hope Miz adds some cool scarves to Neville's outfit.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

leave him alone :smith:

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Bray Wyatt grew up in an abusive household. This is now canon.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

if it involves miz not wrestling it can only be a positive
I'm a little wary of teaming up the guy who does ridiculous flips with the guy that can't catch people.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Chris James 2 posted:

leave him alone :smith:

Those type things seem to be selectively enforced. Like how is Doc Gallows able to use that name or the former Trent Baretta, who has used both Trent? and Baretta on the indies and in New Japan?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Muddy Burphy posted:

Those type things seem to be selectively enforced. Like how is Doc Gallows able to use that name or the former Trent Baretta, who has used both Trent? and Baretta on the indies and in New Japan?

Because the WWE are assholes?

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Bigass Moth posted:

It will go into midcard win trading hell.

*in cole voice* they call that the 50-50 club

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
So yesterday I came across an old picture of Gary Busey.

It unfortunately made me think of Ambrose.

Please tell me this isn't what Ambrose will look like in 4 years?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Nah Busey's hairline is much better

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Muddy Burphy posted:

Yoshi Tatsu also switched to the ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL name of Yoshitatsu in NJPW.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo1799tB3wg

I'm interested to see where this goes. Miz could be a very good manager and Neville could definitely use one.
I think Neville could use any kind of direction, but knowing WWE, they'll somehow make Miz being his manager about the Miz.

Their fascination with Miz is bizarre, he moves the needle as little as any of the other collection of midcard failsons they have.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Cory Lidle posted:

I think Neville could use any kind of direction, but knowing WWE, they'll somehow make Miz being his manager about the Miz.

Their fascination with Miz is bizarre, he moves the needle as little as any of the other collection of midcard failsons they have.

He's great on the mic and does all the big media appearances plus all the big movies. Maybe they think he could still be a crossover star.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Cory Lidle posted:

He's very well-spoken in interviews and functions well as an ambassador of the company in public.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Yeah I can imagine Miz knows how to handle himself in public appearances on a level that guys without his background would never get.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
good things about the miz-

literally everything

bad things about the miz-

get fuked, idiot

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MotU posted:

good things about the miz-

literally everything

bad things about the miz-

get fuked, idiot

his offense is poopy thanks for reading

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Anyone have a link to that survey comparing WWE and NXT ? I want to fill out surveys.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

HulkaMatt posted:

Anyone have a link to that survey comparing WWE and NXT ? I want to fill out surveys.

Survey sez screw you Hulkamatt. Get out of here.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I already filled mine out to tell them how much I love Sheamus, Roman Reigns, and John Cena and WWE and how I hate NXT because it's full of indie geeks who aren't Shaemus, Roman Reigns, and John Cena.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

I think you have to be a member of the WWE Fan Nation focus group.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Yeah I just realized it's a fan council thing.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Survey sez screw you Hulkamatt. Get out of here.

i'll get you for this racistguidinglight

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I've pretty much always liked the miz, even though his wresting is meh. if this were a wrestling game and wrestling was just one stat among many that a wrestler must have he'd still be like, an 86

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

That DICK! posted:

I've pretty much always liked the miz, even though his wresting is meh. if this were a wrestling game and wrestling was just one stat among many that a wrestler must have he'd still be like, an 86

woah do you work for 2k?? I think he is an 86 in video games

are you secretly saying you're a video game???

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Oh so we're back to loving the Miz again, cool.

Actually gently caress the Miz forever, he's always bad and dumb.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

he's an okay lower card heel but doing anything else he's loving awful

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ostentatious posted:

woah do you work for 2k?? I think he is an 86 in video games

are you secretly saying you're a video game???

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

what a lovely haiku

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Miz has a good personal story, is 100 percent loyal to the company, and has the media savvy to represents himself much better as a brand ambassador than a former football player or a dude who spent 10 years pretending to fight someone in a middle school gym for less money than it took him to drive 10 hours to get there. His ring work could charitably be described as adequate, but there's a lot of other attributes that make him valuable as someone who's perpetually hanging around the main event scene, if not really breaking through. They're never going to make him the guy, but they aren't going to abandon his push the way they do to some people (Sandow), either.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I feel like The Miz would have a nice place on the card as a cowardly heel if every other heel on the roster wasn't a cowardly heel as well.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Everyone who hates the Miz can vacate and also get hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Muddy Burphy posted:

But did those guys say 'prick'?

• Locked thread