Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
If you don't like the Miz go to Xavier's channel and watch an hour of The Mother loving Miz right the gently caress now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

But did those guys say 'prick'?

I realize rules are pretty lax around here, but could you please cease the offensive language?

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

bradzilla posted:

Actually gently caress the Miz forever, he's always bad and dumb.

The Miz is the best heel.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Alexander Hamilton posted:

I feel like The Miz would have a nice place on the card as a cowardly heel if every other heel on the roster wasn't a cowardly heel as well.

It rules that hanging around with Miz for 3-6 months then beating him up gets you bigger cheers than virtually anything else for the one week it takes before you end up back on Superstars for no reason.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

"You do want Miz now!" was a p. great response to Mizdow chants so I'm fine with Miz for quite a while.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Muddy Burphy posted:

I realize rules are pretty lax around here, but could you please cease the offensive language?

If only he had said turd he'd still be with us

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He was talking to Daniel Bryan?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

In the main event of SmackDown, nonetheless

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I was saying we want miz now...

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Survey sez screw you Hulkamatt. Get out of here.

Another one for the good guys.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

New Sharif in Town posted:

So yesterday I came across an old picture of Gary Busey.

It unfortunately made me think of Ambrose.

Please tell me this isn't what Ambrose will look like in 4 years?

As long as he doesn't ride motorcycles he should be fine.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Miz is ACE because we all want to punch him in his smug face. We all rejoice when he gets clowned at Street Fighter. Watching Jack Swagger beat him at Madden was so much fun.

He portrays a loud mouth weakling bully so so well.

I love him, and all you Miz haters are foolish fools fooling themselves.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

Miz is ACE because we all want to punch him in his smug face. We all rejoice when he gets clowned at Street Fighter. Watching Jack Swagger beat him at Madden was so much fun.

Miz is stupid and I hope he drowns in his own piss.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Moneymaker vs Austin Creed is easily the best storyline WWE's got going on right now.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Shima Honnou posted:

If you don't like the Miz go to Xavier's channel and watch an hour of The Mother loving Miz right the gently caress now.

I like Miz because he's the kid who talks trash when he's winning early in a video game, then gets quiet when it's close, then ragequits and calls the game stupid when he loses.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CAT rear end now!!! posted:

The Moneymaker vs Austin Creed is easily the best storyline WWE's got going on right now.

didn't know okato and consequences creed had a match in tna

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
No mention of Mexamerica on Smackdown. ADR seems fully into League of Nations now. I'm totally fine if they do abruptly drop it, though I'd feel bad for Swagger unless they just kill it with a quick PPV match. I'm kind of hoping Owens joins LoN now so they have all the singles gold. A 5-man stable with all the belts would be fun, as long as they kept it to that. They don't need any more than that, especially since they're aligned with New Day.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Actually I wanted Miz to beat Woods at Street Fighter because as smug is Miz is all the time Woods is 10x worse when it comes to Street Fighter.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Supposedly Orton needs neck surgery now too and is probably going to miss Wrestlemania.

Man, the talent is dwindling for that show.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

That really is the word considering he's reportedly needed surgery for a hot minute now and still hasn't? Seth gets hurt and they report on it, he gets surgery, starts rehab, and we're kept abreast yet Randy accumulates required surgeries over a greater period of time and all we hear is a snippet about his love life? Fishy.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Blast Fantasto posted:

Supposedly Orton needs neck surgery now too and is probably going to miss Wrestlemania.

Not just neck surgery, but neck fusion.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Blast Fantasto posted:

It's oddly ironic and fitting that in the year they book Jerryworld and try to set some sort of universe-breaking attendance record, they're going to be forced to resort to mid-card guys. Wouldn't be shocked to see Jericho come back for something at this point just so they have some sort of nostalgia act.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Congrats to Randy for his year and a half long honeymoon

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

soapgish posted:

That really is the word considering he's reportedly needed surgery for a hot minute now and still hasn't? Seth gets hurt and they report on it, he gets surgery, starts rehab, and we're kept abreast yet Randy accumulates required surgeries over a greater period of time and all we hear is a snippet about his love life? Fishy.

He just got married and is (was?) on his honeymoon, which is probably why he hasn't rushed into surgery

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Maybe the WWE house show schedule is an absurd meatgrinder? Weird I know

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Ric Flair apparently said he's getting neck surgery on a podcast, for whatever that's worth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

soapgish posted:

There's a big difference between a guy doing nothing in the midcard and the guy who was WWE champion for 6 months. If Randy was champ during that stretch, Seth would be the one being ignored. It's not fishy at all.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

sticklefifer posted:

No mention of Mexamerica on Smackdown. ADR seems fully into League of Nations now. I'm totally fine if they do abruptly drop it, though I'd feel bad for Swagger unless they just kill it with a quick PPV match. I'm kind of hoping Owens joins LoN now so they have all the singles gold. A 5-man stable with all the belts would be fun, as long as they kept it to that. They don't need any more than that, especially since they're aligned with New Day.

I wouldnt mind if they drop Mexamerica, but keep Swagger as hounding ADR. Swagger could keep interfering with ADR's matches and make ADR look like a liability to the League. Him getting booted from the league could be a part of the eventual blow up of the group which gives ADR a good reason to feud with Swagger.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Ric Flair apparently said he's getting neck surgery on a podcast, for whatever that's worth

Ric Flair said it on a podcast, or Randy is getting the surgery on a podcast?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Timby posted:

It's oddly ironic and fitting that in the year they book Jerryworld and try to set some sort of universe-breaking attendance record, they're going to be forced to resort to mid-card guys. Wouldn't be shocked to see Jericho come back for something at this point just so they have some sort of nostalgia act.

Doesn't Jericho hate creative and only do house shows?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Ostentatious posted:

Doesn't Jericho hate creative and only do house shows?

He's done the off and on surprise PPV match.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Angular Landbury posted:

Ric Flair said it on a podcast, or Randy is getting the surgery on a podcast?

ric flair's getting surgery

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

And Randy's doing it

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

That DICK! posted:

And Randy's doing it

Well yeah, he's on his honeymoon

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

Muddy Burphy posted:

Well yeah, he's on his honeymoon

Why is Ric Flair on Randy Orton's honeymoon?

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

He's done the off and on surprise PPV match.

It was good when he came back at Night of Champions as Ambrose and Reigns mystery partner, took the loss, teased a feud with Ambrose, and then absolutely nothing came of it.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Officer Farva posted:

Why is Ric Flair on Randy Orton's honeymoon?

They went to Space Mountain.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope Ric Flair's surgery happens at a hospital, instead of a podcast.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I read that they are thinking of doing Owens/Lesnar at Mania. That might actually be the best idea if they're trying to position Reigns in a manner where he won't be completely booed, and there's basically no way Brock wouldn't get cheered unless he was facing Bryan or something. Maybe HHH will be his feud going into Mania and they'll wrap up Sheamus at the Rumble or the PPV afterward.

Roman/HHH, Cena/Undertaker, Lesnar/Owens would be a pretty good top three match setup given all the injuries to the roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

That DICK! posted:

And Randy's doing it

he's got very delicate hands. I've always said that about him.

• Locked thread