Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
i lease my awesome phone from a phone carrier. people who buy are suckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

i ffail to snype my own posts

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

hmmm.. this pitcher of bud light is kind of expensive, i dont know that we need another one, let's settle up and hit the 7/11 and dirnk back at my apartment

oh and we're gonna split the check right?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

oh yeah i usually wait until the weekend to steal a lot of food from the break room... i mean its free and i _do_ work hard

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

hmmm... why would i buy the apple when I can get a lenovo for $300???

gotta spend smart, gotta make it past the 15th

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

i am not great at planning, the accounting class at the community college was boring so i only went twice. yeah im pretty much broke from the 1st - 15th a month since my rent bill is 80% of my paycheck. but it's worth it, I am building up credit and live in a great place!

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
I chose the cheaper health insurance plan. It doesn't cover anything until I meet the $3000 deductible but after that everything's free

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

here check out this hilarious thing from a TV show that I recorded with my phone camera

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Jimmy Carter posted:

here check out this hilarious thing from a TV show that I recorded with my phone camera

I tried my very best to sit still

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
yeah man but why would you work overtime? all that extra money just goes to taxes

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
I hope my annual raise doesn't put me In a higher tax bracket, because then I'll actually make less

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

uncurable mlady posted:

I hope my annual raise doesn't put me In a higher tax bracket, because then I'll actually make less

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

A Pinball Wizard posted:

I chose the cheaper health insurance plan. It doesn't cover anything until I meet the $3000 deductible but after that everything's free

it's not like you're going to use it anyway. only other people get sick

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

hell yeah vine owns!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
im thinking about getting into home brewing

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
At the crack of dawn every day, I crawl out of bed. My bones and muscles are aching; I can't even remember the last time I had a good night's sleep.

With all the grace of a drunk elephant, I trundle my way towards the bathroom down the hallway. When the dog stumbles to get out of my way (I still accidentally kick it at least once a month), my wife stirs awake momentarily. She mutters something under her breath about how she wishes her life was different, and how she didn't have two kids with an oaf like me.

Today I'm lucky, because I didn't manage to step on any of the kids' toys during my trek to the bathroom. I flick on the light, and my eyes sear in pain to the sudden burst of light. I wince, but at this point, the pain is simply part of the normal morning routine. Once my eyes adjust to the bright bathroom lights (we sprung for LED bulbs at a recent Lowe's sale), I take a full look at myself.

My shirt off, I realize that I have the tits of a 120 pound woman in her twenties. For a brief moment, I think back to my wife when we met. Then I notice the array of thick, dark hair that covers my chest, and extends down past my bulging, distended, round belly. Further down from that ball of lard brought on by decades of Milwaukee's Best, I see my stained boxer shorts. The fabric is so worn that it's been rendered nearly transparent. The button popped off some time in 2011, and from the open flap, I can see the tip of my penis sticking out. It's small, and withered, hiding from the cold morning air within its protective foreskin. I reach down to tuck it back in, my hand brushing up against several ingrown hairs that have developed along my shaft.

The same hand that fondled my penis now moves up, to brush at my hair. I think the bald spot's getting bigger. With a maudlin sigh, I slip my boxers down to my ankles and sit down upon my freezing, porcelain throne. What begins is best described as a violent, occasionally bloody test of my inner fortitude, as I push out last night's Ruby Tuesday. My daughter's choice, I assure you, as she finally worked her way to a "B" in Social Studies this quarter. If it were up to me, I would have chosen Outback.

My thoughts continue as I squeeze out a troubling black mass. I have to be quick. The wife and kids will be up soon, and the cacophony of the day will begin. Until then, in these few precious minutes, I meditate and poo poo.

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

uncurable mlady posted:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Local businesses are the worst! I tried one once and they didn't take my Discover! Never again.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Think I'll splurge on the cheese plate during the flight. My per diam is only half because its a traveling day but the trip went really well so I should reward myself :unsmith:

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

maniacdevnull posted:

Local businesses are the worst! I tried one once and they didn't take my Discover! Never again.

I cannot believe how much more expensive this local store is over Amazon.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I'm cutting the cord.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

eric posted:

I'm cutting the cord.

honestly, i've never had a problem with Comcast. it seems like great service aside from the outages, and like all of them will have that. all the haters are just dicks looking for poo poo to complain about.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

my license was suspended again for a dui. i still keep driving though, i would be embarrassed to be seen on public transit

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Apollo posted:

my license was suspended again for a dui. i still keep driving though, i would be embarrassed to be seen on public transit

i drive better when im drunk :smugdog:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
got my parents to co-sign my car loan

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

uncurable mlady posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Love this vintage Egan Yardley Fail

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

I don't mind working late nights on the weekends, even though I don't make overtime. nobody interrupts my taytay on my earbuds, and it's kinda cool when they turn out the lights. reminds me of the lockins at church when I was a kid.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*charges Christmas gifts to credit card*

*still has a balance from the last 3 Christmases*

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

actually, it's about ethics in gaming journalism

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i hope this company offers me at least $60k, that would probably be enough for me to move away from my friends

(:smith:)

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i like living in the suburbs, this way i can have a yard for the kids to play in and it's only a 50 minute drive to work in the morning

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

wide stance posted:

I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

furthermore i am in possession of the muscles required to make that happen

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Mr. Apollo posted:

actually, it's about ethnics in gaming journalism

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
home defense gun

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wild EEPROM posted:

home defense gun

Home defense dog

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Smythe posted:

Home defense dog

a giant pitbull named max that i struggle to feed two days before payday

hope u like top ramen buddy :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
as a lower five figgsman i thoroughly identify with the struggles of the higher five figgsman

• Locked thread