Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

pandaK posted:

The showcase ssrs have a higher chance

I feel like they would have to, at minimum, put a footnote by the percentages if that was the case. I presumed the showcase ones just had a higher chance of being selected if it had already decided you were getting a SSR. Alternatively it's neither of those things and it's just "higher" in the sense that the previous showcase ones are removed from the pool.

e: can't believe there's only 3 cutes vs 5 cools (and 4 passions) available in SSR right now, I'm definitely waiting

ee: https://twitter.com/gf_kari_music/status/671635020092542976 ah, finally, now I can install this and never play it because I spend too much time on mobile games as it is

Polsy fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Dec 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Oh noooo

It's on QooApp. I'm installing it.

I can't hold all these, waifus.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Luckily it's been down for maintenance since launch, you're safe for now

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

After 8 10+1 draws I finally got an ultra rare.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Great, my phone updated this morning and now SIF has big framerate dropping. Not just during songs. I even notice it on scouting and leveling up. It doesn't affect the timing so I can just play songs by ear. The problem is that when a song desyncs and I can't play it by ear, I also now can't play it by eye. Gross.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Leos Klein posted:

I swear if I'm still playing this by the time that set comes out in EN I want to get every single SR from it because somehow I like that set's design the best.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

graybook posted:

I swear if I'm still playing this by the time that set comes out in EN I want to get every single SR from it because somehow I like that set's design the best.

Brony Maki

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
m'idol

edit:

how could i forget
m'aki

graybook fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Dec 1, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Hmm, OK, animal Nico is good.

I recall lots of good braids Nico fanart appeared after this was released. I'm sad I don't have a copy.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Polsy posted:

Seriously? That's pretty great. I downloaded it and I was vaguely curious why it had 90 reviews in less than a day. Guess that explains it!

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

Seriously? That's pretty great. I downloaded it and I was vaguely curious why it had 90 reviews in less than a day. Guess that explains it!

Oh, huh, I'm surprised so many of them are 5* (on both platforms), I guess a lot of people are still feeling confident. They tweeted 8 hours ago that they were going give an update on the situation at midday (3 hours from now) so it'll probably be a little while yet, maybe they need to update the client already.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Another 11-pull, another Rin.

Still haven't gotten any Pure cards from pulling though so my pure team is still made up of Rs. I'm pretty much set Cool-wise though.

EDIT: The UR is Lady Nozomi. Awful App wouldn't upload the pic for whatever reason.

Allarion fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Dec 2, 2015

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Leos Klein posted:

I loving love how that card looks. Less a fan of the idolized version.

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

I can't update my JP love live because I've downloaded the .apk directly and didn't get it from the store. Is there some manual patch that I can get from somewhere? What's the current update? 3.1?

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
The SIF update on JP is pretty cool. No more wasted LP on level up. Now the extra gets added and you go above your max until it's spent. Also, when your scouting box is full, you no longer need to clear out at least 1 idol to play songs.

EDIT: I use qooapp and just open it up, find SIF and hit update. Haven't had any problems with it. And yes it's version 3.1.

http://apk.qoo-app.com

Trihugger fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Dec 3, 2015

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Trihugger posted:

The SIF update on JP is pretty cool. No more wasted LP on level up. Now the extra gets added and you go above your max until it's spent. Also, when your scouting box is full, you no longer need to clear out at least 1 idol to play songs.

EDIT: I use qooapp and just open it up, find SIF and hit update. Haven't had any problems with it. And yes it's version 3.1.

http://apk.qoo-app.com

Thank you very much that was quick and painless. I'm going to pick up Starlight Stage while I'm at it.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
Latest CGSS update lets you pick up idols in your room, game of the year.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

My note 4 suddenly decided SS is no longer compatible. What the gently caress is going on, why is my phone trolling me

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Isn't that normal for games with region locking? I know the Play store says my Z3V is incompatible even though it works just fine when I download the apk.

In other news did anyone feel like there was an uptick in desyncs in SIF during this past event? I was grinding it out last night and it felt like every 4-5 songs I played got hit with a desync. I'm hoping the update on Monday finally fixes it.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

e: double post

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Moldy Taxes posted:

Isn't that normal for games with region locking? I know the Play store says my Z3V is incompatible even though it works just fine when I download the apk.

In other news did anyone feel like there was an uptick in desyncs in SIF during this past event? I was grinding it out last night and it felt like every 4-5 songs I played got hit with a desync. I'm hoping the update on Monday finally fixes it.

I actually only experienced one desync, for which I was kind of thankful. I wasn't playing at full efficiency so I didn't have the fullest chance of experiencing as many as I could have though.
Still, I really want to see those desyncs gone.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

RIP

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Dammit, I was hoping I could see one of the Lives someday.
At least they're not dragging it out.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, that's a pretty clear title.

In the unlikely event 'the wrong type of groove' was some kind of deal-breaker for you in SS Vocal Groove events, they've now added a button to pay 30,000 moneys to switch to a different groove (and then 50,000 more if you didn't like that one either). I guess you can use it if you really didn't like the song selection, too.

Polsy posted:

Day 4 and no certain end in sight, but, maybe this weekend sometime... The apology bonus is now 2500 luck stones instead of 1000.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Polsy posted:

In the unlikely event 'the wrong type of groove' was some kind of deal-breaker for you in SS Vocal Groove events, they've now added a button to pay 30,000 moneys to switch to a different groove (and then 50,000 more if you didn't like that one either). I guess you can use it if you really didn't like the song selection, too.

Day 4 and no certain end in sight, but, maybe this weekend sometime... The apology bonus is now 2500 luck stones instead of 1000.

I'm a big fan of the 'switch groove' button. After all, it's not like I'm really saving all that money for anything, may as well use it do get out of rolling a song I will probably not survive on master.

Also the GF thing is pretty great, doubly so if you're reading it through google translate. Every post ends in "You will be waiting," which is almost as funny as "uh poo poo, we ran out of server or something whoops."

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Would I have had to do some kind of pre-registration for that, or is it to be applied to all new users?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

Would I have had to do some kind of pre-registration for that, or is it to be applied to all new users?

As far as I can tell everyone is going to get it as long as they sign up by the end of the 11th December (date subject to change if they can't get the iOS update out quickly enough)

e: and complete the tutorial

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Mmm, sweet apology premium currency.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Going out with a bang. Tokyo Dome can hold nearly twice as many people as Saitama Super Arena. It'll be quite the sight to see 50,000 nerds turn their glowsticks from white to orange during Snow Halation.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I guess March 31st is the day I die.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

What's all this about removing the code redeem function in the EN School Idol Festival? Is that a thing in the Japanese version? Or am I going to have to breakdown and gently caress with my iPad to play the JP version if I want to redeem the UR that comes with the film BD?

Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I guess March 31st is the day I die.

Try and hold off until the concert blu-ray comes out, at least.

Snow Halation fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Dec 6, 2015

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Snow Halation posted:

Try and hold off until the concert blu-ray comes out, at least.

Woaaaaaaah.....

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
I got new(ish) tablet today.

Idolm@ster runs well with full 3d on this. Even when it's from 2012. Must be the tegra chipset.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I think Maki has enough money to spend as much as she wants on Love Gems.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

If only boom were here...

Too bad I only had 62 stones in KR.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

holy poo poo

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Any idea what's going to happen to LL:SIF after they stop touring and such? Have there been any announcements on the JP side about an End of Life date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Holy poop we finally got MedFes in EN. It's a Christmas miracle.

Time to spend a lot of G.