Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

cumshitter posted:

This is a good point. No reason the roommate couldn't have started the washer if they filled it. The roommate gave the dude a token job like you would a toddler. His roommate is basically house training him like a dog.

His roommate wants to suck him off but still be straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Sorry furry dude, but people making fun of your fetish online is not the modern equivalent of the persecution of minorities and gay/transgender people. And it's extremely insulting to those people when you draw a direct comparison. The key difference is that you can take off your fursuit any time you want, but people can't change their skin color or which sex they're attracted to. It's more like someone from the BDSM community raising a stink because they're not allowed to wear a leather harness to work, or the supermarket kicked them out when they tried to go shopping wearing only a pair of chaps and a ball gag.

So stop acting like a persecuted minority when all you are is a mildly inconvenienced person with a distasteful fetish.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"The primary problem faced by black people in the 1960s was white people making fun of them" -- a person who knows true persecution

Synthetic Violence
Oct 18, 2012

Fuck machine.
Grimey Drawer

:smithicide:

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

loquacius posted:

"The primary problem faced by black people in the 1960s was white people making fun of them" -- a person who knows true persecution

Uh excuse me sir, I think you mean fursecution.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Firstly, furries have a legitimate mental issues. I know this used to and is said about gay people, the difference is that being attracted to a member of the same species is very different from wishing it was socially acceptable to gently caress an animal.

Secondly, army goon you need therapy. This is basically PTSD.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Ryoshi posted:

man im gonna serious post here about eating rodents or whatever the gently caress

squirrel meat can be really good but you basically have to get them way the gently caress out in nature away from humanity so they haven't been eating a steady diet of garbage their entire life

if you do this it is a legitimately tasty meat

I thought it was common knowledge that squirrel is an uncommon but legitimate food like frog legs.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

About a year and a half ago I discovered I could delay getting out of bed to piss by squirting out just a little. It dried up by the time I woke up and I'm lazy and gross so no big deal. But the more ingrained the habit got the more I peed and it started becoming a significant amount.

This is where I must point out that I'm not one of weirdos who gets off on dressing like a baby. I masturbate to anime dickgirls like any red blooded goon, but that's for another confession. At any rate I saw an commercial for mail order incontinence supplies and figured "why not." Now I just let it rip full speed in the middle of night. In the morning I yank off the diaper, pitch it into a bin next to my bed, wipe myself off with a wet towel, and go to work. Daily showers are for lesser men. I think I clean myself pretty good and I'm a tollbooth operator so i don't really have any coworkers around to complain about the smell anyway.

And yes I've thought about doing this on the job but I still somehow have too much of sense of shame. I'm working on it though.

quote:

I have a dumb secret which I want to parlay into a modest financial windfall

A high school acquaintance of mine was impregnated by a washed-up minor celeb. He's pretty much a nobody these days but you definitely know who he is. She gave birth to the bastard and now he is paying her hush-money for a variety of embarrassing reasons, most of which I can't reveal because it could give his loser identity away. I have proof that he is making regular payments to her while involved in another relationship.

She is extremely stupid and it is only a matter of time before this gets out so I figure, hey, I might as well be the guy who makes money off this before TMZ scrapes it from a drunken facebook status. It is extremely unlikely that she could trace it to me, as I have not talked to her in years

Should I try to shop this story around to tabloids? Do you think anyone would buy it? There are little blurbs and minor stories about him in E! once in a while, but its his identity itself that makes this more juicy. If you were in my situation, how much money would it take for you to spill the beans? I'm not expecting more than a few grand maximum.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hell yeah adult men pissing in bed! said nobody ever

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
gently caress it dude, get paid

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
High school acquaintance? If I was in your situation, confessor, I would leak it for any amount meeting or exceeding the cost of a tank of gas for my car

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
For benchmarking purposes, if it was "best friend tearfully begging me not to reveal the secret" instead it would be two tanks of gas

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Goon who pisses in bed: disposable diapers are bad for the environment, please buy ones you can wash (and actually wash them).

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why even bother with that? Just piss the bed like a real man.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
for some reason that particular confessions bothers me more than all most other confessions in this thread.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
dude runs a tollbooth for a job, pissing his diapers is probably the highlight of his life

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Why even bother with diapers? Just be a pro and start wearing a catheter; no smell to worry about and no clean up to deal with afterwards, so your gross pissy rear end can just get up and go. You can even get a little piss bag to strap to your leg and collect the urine discretely that way you can wear it at work.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Yeah if there was someone I didn't give a gently caress about who was blackmailing someone I'd sell the story to the press for a free lunch

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
tollbooth operator how does it feel to know your competing with baskets attached to coin slots for the same job?

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

cumshitter posted:

tollbooth operator how does it feel to know your competing with baskets attached to coin slots for the same job?

And losing.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Eventually they will just replace them with robots in the toll booth that take your money and poo poo the correct change at your through their mouths

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
There are parking ticket machines that process credit cards for people who forget to pay at the ticket machines.

But Jesus Christ I grew up in Chicago and the last few times I've been there it's all automated pass (with a little box you keep on your dash for payments) and coin machines. I don't even think the booths have arms anymore, they just use a camera to send you a ticket if you don't pay up.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
They just need to invent a robot that pisses itself in bed and Tollbooth Goon will be completely expendable as a human being (because there's no other purpose to his life and nobody loves him, nor would or could they ever)

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Dec 6, 2015

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Hedrigall posted:

They just need to invent a robot that pisses itself in bed and Tollbooth Goon will be completely expendable as a human being (because there's no other purpose to his life and nobody loves him nor would or could they ever)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Man that confession makes it even clearer the guy never gets laid than the "I'm a virgin at 32" ones

because he flat-out says he's a tollbooth operator lol

oh also he wears diapers so he can piss himself in bed, that's a p big indicator too

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Bedpiss goon you are possibly the most pathetic confession itt and there's been some real whoppers. Kill yourself.

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

Go to TMZ and get paid.

Unless it's the black dude from Police Academy who makes all of those sounds with his mouth . That dude's legit, and he doesn't deserve that kinda stress in his life.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
to the girl who's flat chested and got bolt-ons and still doesn't get attention from boys: Your personality is bland, you are boring. Have you tried actually talking to people? Asking boys out? JFC

To the guy who has a super conservative wife: I bet ya your wife is into freakier poo poo than you and is worried that you'll hate/judge her if she tells you. loving communicate you idiot. Then you can start getting freaky to really mundane fetish stuff, like being heard by your neighbors, or wearing sexy underpants instead of bland stuff.

A lot of these problems wouldn't happen if people weren't so defensive and talked more about what they want and how they feel.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

froward posted:

A lot of these problems wouldn't happen if people weren't so defensive and talked more about what they want and how they feel.

True. Also, most of these are made up.
But your point still stands. Be an adult and talk about poo poo.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

yo dude you should definitely tell all the tabloids that Charlie Sheen knocked up your old friend and probably gave her AIDs

:therapy: is an alright smiley but I hate how there's that straight boxy edge on the left side

Cowman fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Dec 6, 2015

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
that poison tiger blood

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Putty posted:

that poison tiger blood

dont AIDS me bro :(

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I gently caress Lowtax's girl about once or twice every two weeks. Lowtax will never find out who I am because of the way our arrangement works. Although the loving may stop after word of this gets out. I met Ashli outside a restaurant/bar and she was pretty drunk and looking for her friend to give her a ride. After watching her stumble around a bit I asked if she needed a taxi that is when she started hanging all over me, telling me I smell good etc. So we slowly make it back to my car and that's when things got crazy. I took her back to my place we had some decent sex and exchanged numbers. We hook up a few times here and there, come to find out she is with someone but he has these psychotic meltdowns every once in a while and she just cant handle it. That is when I find out who he is and what he does, I then signed up out of curiosity and have been posting here since. Its kind of like being a fly on the wall while cucking his wife.

quote:

Whoa! I just discovered my dildo is glow in the dark! I've had this thing for years.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I don't believe the cucktax one but it's funny anyway

The dildo one is actually less believable, though, because I can't imagine someone using a dildo regularly for years and never once even looking at it with the lights off :confused:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

yo you raped lowtax's girl

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

I don't believe the cucktax one but it's funny anyway

The dildo one is actually less believable, though, because I can't imagine someone using a dildo regularly for years and never once even looking at it with the lights off :confused:

Maybe they don't feel shame in masterbation and only do it bathed in light?

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

Aleph Null posted:

most of these are made up.

how can anyone judge which anonymous confessions on an internet forum are real??? i for one believe in every single post.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lowtax getting cucked is 100% real

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Should be easy to find the confessor too. Just look for the only person with a 2015 reg date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe they don't feel shame in masterbation and only do it bathed in light?

Or maybe they only do it in the cover of darkness, since don't glow in the dark things have to charge up in light before they work?

• Locked thread