Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
got a new job, pays a bit more hourly AND this job is gonna pay out two weeks of vacation I never used

looks like im gonna put a dent in that electric bill finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
a bad policeman caught daddy in a dui so santa wont be dropping by this year

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer
my wife continually makes poor life choices but I'm probably not one of them

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

ahmeni posted:

:eek:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I only get an hour for lunch

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
just bought some new furniture at ikea

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
paid maternity leave? let me get this straight: you think just because YOU decided to have a baby that the COMPANY should have to pay you to raise it? meanwhile myself as a MAN has to come in and work extra hard to make up for your absence? This is just the same kind of stupid idiotic me me me millenial bullcrap that gave us obummercare and is ruining our society

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I'm still paying off my student loans. I graduated ten years ago.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ahmeni posted:

lol I never thought of it this way. goddammit

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's the weekend, so we spoiled ourselves by eating breakfast

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

The Management posted:

just bought some new furniture

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

i found out the girls at work call me "scary jerry" but that's pretty flattering because they almost know my name (my name is jared)

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy

crusader_complex posted:

as a lower five figgsman i thoroughly identify with the struggles of the higher five figgsman

being a five-figgy-fucktard is not just a product of income, but a state of mind. a five-figgy-fucktard could be your complacent baby-boomer dad, who spends a significant portion of income every year on halloween decorations, or bought a new truck right after he told you that he won't cosign your student loans. or a five-figgy-fucktard could be your libertarian co-worker, who complains about overtime putting him in a higher tax bracket, and is a bit too old to be working this entry-level job because his life was set-back a few years after having a child, who's name is Jaydyn or Brookelyn, at age 19. he also attends toastmasters meetings and doesn't believe in vaccines.

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
ooc: there should be a RP a 10 figgy fucktard thread

or maybe that's just trump.txt

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
i'm doing this job for google at night translating for them. it's pretty easy and pays better than my real job

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
they're going to pay me as soon as my finish translating this book. no they didn't give me an advance, why do you ask?

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
i put 200 dollars towards paying off my credit card every week and i almost never had to pay extra. what's interest?

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
hey are you selling your bmw? i just got student loans and have a ton of money to spare

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I use budgeting apps

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

my daughter is named Ashleigh

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Wild EEPROM posted:

I use budgeting apps

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010
if I get 2 people I hate to carpool with me to san diego, I can save 66% on gas!

ooc: this is all from a stanford masters student

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my teeth have flaws

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I've had multiple teeth removed where proper tutelary dentistry would have kept them in my mouth

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my veneer cracked fml

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i haven't been to the dentist in a long time. i just make sure to brush and floss frequently.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my haircuts are only $10, i get a pretty good deal and it usually looks ok

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

PokeJoe posted:

my haircuts are only $10, i get a pretty good deal and it usually looks ok

I get my haircut at a national chain.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
why would I pay for movers, I can just call some of my coworkers and buy them pizza and orange soda for their help

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
theyre opening up another call center in manila but lucky were in a union so our jobs will always be safe

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
if i could just get a bit more money then maybe my wife could leave that awful warehouse job after her maternity leave

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

Grimey Drawer
of course i dont live with my mom, i have a good job
she lives with ME

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I call my kids for tech support

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

ahmeni posted:

theyre opening up another call center in manila but lucky were in a union so our jobs will always be safe

i don't want to pay union dues, unions are scams

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
unions on strike, but i gotta get paid so i'm going in to work anyways

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Improbable Lobster posted:

i don't want to pay union dues, unions are scams

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
i love kohls the clothing is so stylish and affordable

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

I use craftsmen tools they are good

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008

Wild EEPROM posted:

I just bought a chevy malibu, a good american car. Always buy American

this is true. always buy tesla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Wild EEPROM posted:

I use craftsmen tools they are good

lifetime warranty, if they /do/ break just take them back the next time you're shopping at sears

• Locked thread