Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Scathach posted:

loving "your"

No month will end in Jesus' name, God will never give a poo poo about your finances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

People who come here simply to call me a racist... just, don't. You make yourself look like a drat fool.

It is the only comeback libtards can think of when you smoke em with facts. Funny the word racist was created by Trotsky to silence political opposition. That is why liberals use it too. I have been called racist by some of the MOST RACIST people on earth!!

Hell, we are all racist if we don't agree with their progressive programs. If we have a mind and speak truth, if we disagree with their Muslim President, and if we love this country. Glad we don't get offended like their soft snowflake rear end..I don't need a safe place to hide..

As far as I'm aware, being racist isn't a crime. If it is, I'll be handcuffed and arrested in the near future. Blacks are much more racist than whites anyway.

No one wants to admit it but we need to be profiling. The only way I stay safe is to avoid being in close proximity of middle eastern people

We are so f&@&@&@& .ugggggggg

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

People who come here simply to call me a racist... just, don't. You make yourself look like a drat fool.

It is the only comeback libtards can think of when you smoke em with facts. Funny the word racist was created by Trotsky to silence political opposition. That is why liberals use it too. I have been called racist by some of the MOST RACIST people on earth!!

Hell, we are all racist if we don't agree with their progressive programs. If we have a mind and speak truth, if we disagree with their Muslim President, and if we love this country. Glad we don't get offended like their soft snowflake rear end..I don't need a safe place to hide..

As far as I'm aware, being racist isn't a crime. If it is, I'll be handcuffed and arrested in the near future. Blacks are much more racist than whites anyway.

No one wants to admit it but we need to be profiling. The only way I stay safe is to avoid being in close proximity of middle eastern people

I'm not racist!

Really!

Not that being racist is a bad thing anyways!

I am a racist, but we need to be!

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Bast Relief posted:

Still looks like a giant saggy rack.

Turn on your monitor.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Lottery of Babylon posted:

we are so fucucucuc ugggggg

Mince Pieface
Feb 1, 2006

I can't wait to be an abusive rear end in a top hat and scar my child for life!!

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Fair is Fair.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

being a southern racist is a religion you heard it here first folks.

veggiebacon
Jul 14, 2015

I thought my facebook thread was relatively harmless idiots. But if you went off of what a very vocal few keep posting, you'd swear every mass shooting ever in America was done by Muslims being paid off by our government. Apparently f we hadn't elected Obummer none of this would have happened.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

snergle posted:

being a southern racist is a religion you heard it here first folks.

Well, it kinda is.

And Lol at Southern History of treason and slavery.

A facebook friend posted about while they are a gun owner, they hate all the fucktards who feel the need to walk around armed as if they were living in Fallout, and their tacticlol accessories. This brought out a bunch of gun nuts who started yelling about how they didn't feel safe going to walmart or subway without a gun because of terrorists, thugs and cartel enforcers everywhere. She then told them to grow up and not be afraid of everyone, to which they said that she wasn't really in favor of the 2nd amendment, which somehow makes it a requirement to shoot any shifty eyed brown person you see.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Scathach posted:

loving "your"

It's really mean to wish your friends will have a harder time getting into heaven than a camel passing through the eye of a needle

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

veggiebacon posted:

I thought my facebook thread was relatively harmless idiots. But if you went off of what a very vocal few keep posting, you'd swear every mass shooting ever in America was done by Muslims being paid off by our government. Apparently f we hadn't elected Obummer none of this would have happened.

I feel like this California shooting needs extra points of something, because it was a combo platter of "radical extremist terrorism" and "disgruntled former employee."

veggiebacon
Jul 14, 2015

AlbieQuirky posted:

I feel like this California shooting needs extra points of something, because it was a combo platter of "radical extremist terrorism" and "disgruntled former employee."

Mandactyl
Jun 1, 2011

A kinder, gentler herpes
Grimey Drawer
Is it me, or does this read like some sovereign citizen bullshit?

Also Israel, Christmas and Guns.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

swampland posted:

It's really mean to wish your friends will have a harder time getting into heaven than a camel passing through the eye of a needle

You wish they make enough money to buy a really big needle.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

quote:

Do you want to support Cryptozoology?
The International Cryptozoology Museum is building a new facility and they need the help of the people that want to get Cryptozoology out there to the masses. Their new building will have 50 parking spaces, a second floor and a lot of space! There are even perks to donating! Maybe together we can get cryptozoology recognized as a real science instead of just a pseudo-science.

Feel free to help them by funding this great cause.

Real science. Yes, hunting fake creatures is real science.

It had a link to a cryptozoology funding site.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Turn on your monitor.

I did this and now I can't see anything. I'm not even sure if the words I'm typing are showing up here. Everything is black. Oh well. Here goes nothing!

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

"Mercia!"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

they should have sent a poet

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Ironic since that person is probably not a fan of border people.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Mince Pieface posted:

I can't wait to be an abusive rear end in a top hat and scar my child for life!!

Goddamn that incessant font switching is obnoxious and poorly executed.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

they should
have sent
a
poet
ftfy

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Mandactyl posted:

Is it me, or does this read like some sovereign citizen bullshit?

Also Israel, Christmas and Guns.

Idiots on Social Media: THEY WERE HAVEING A "CHRISTMAS PARTY"

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

:godwin:

Murphys Law
Nov 1, 2005

Ya, people who are white, straight, and conservative have it so hard.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Yes clearly the second amendment that dictates the gunrights to American citizens stopped the Holocaust that took place in Europe.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Why do people think that ~* I JUST HAD SEX ~* is a good thing to post online?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

too bad the "change political correctness to treating people with respect" internet browser plugin doesn't work withe memes

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

My future brother-in-law confuses the hell out of me. Dude is a walking contradiction. Here are some of the things he's posted over the last two months (and no, he's not trolling.)

His Likes include pages such as "Too Informed to Vote Republican," "Liberal and Proud Of It," "U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders," "Rush Limbaugh," and "Donald J. Trump." :psyduck:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
IoSM : Profound isn't it... Think about it...

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I wish we talked about explosive devices the way we talked about guns. You know, a bomb in the hands of a correctly trained person is completely harmless! Hand grenades don't kill people, people kill people! Land mines are a way that I keep my family safe.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Anybody else frequently get people posting years-old articles about famous people dying? Today it's Dave Brubeck (died in 2012). I used to get Chinua Achebe a lot. If y'all were so sad about it, maybe you would've noticed when it happened?

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.

Shared without irony. Note the attribution.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The "Law Abiding Citizens Don't Do Mass Shootings With Their guns" bit on the last page is my favourite ISOM argument because it sets up goal posts that move faster than the speed of light.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

CommonShore posted:

The "Law Abiding Citizens Don't Do Mass Shootings With Their guns" bit on the last page is my favourite ISOM argument because it sets up goal posts that move faster than the speed of light.

Wouldn't a mass shooter not be abiding by the law, implying that all mass shooters are law-abiding citizens in regards to guns until they do so, making it an incredibly stupid statement?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Takoluka posted:

Wouldn't a mass shooter not be abiding by the law, implying that all mass shooters are law-abiding citizens in regards to guns until they do so, making it an incredibly stupid statement?
It relies upon the notion of some deep, inherent difference between the law-abiding citizen and the criminal, that one is always and irrevocably in one category or the other. Same kind of logic that leads people to say that "criminals will just get guns anyway" if strong gun control were passed.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Depressio111117 posted:

Shared without irony. Note the attribution.

What, me worry?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Takoluka posted:

And that's how those goal posts move at the speed of light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

CommonShore posted:

And that's how those goal posts move at the speed of light.

Aha, gotcha.