Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

One of the babies in this video is dead.

adult SIDS is a scary thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jerry Cotton posted:

One of the babies in this video is dead.

:chanpop:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

These were funny until they got anti-semetic

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Everyone knows vampires aren't Jewish.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

also

LSC
Apr 17, 2006

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Don't spoil the movie you jackass.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Don't spoil the movie you jackass.

Getting upset about Star Trek = the worst meme.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Everyone in space fantasy universe will die, eventually. Luke, Han, Leia... all just cosmic grains of dust in the wind.

Btw luke is the dude with the crossguard lightsaber

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

NotAnArtist posted:

Everyone in space fantasy universe will die, eventually. Luke, Han, Leia... all just cosmic grains of dust in the wind.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NotAnArtist posted:

Good.

I hope Luke Kills everyone.

EVERYONE!

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbiioBFkD_Q

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

a classic

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

NotAnArtist posted:

They're already all dead. It happened a long time ago.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

veedubfreak posted:

They're already all dead. It happened a long time ago.

It's an easy mistake to make. Light takes a while to travel from a galaxy far, far away.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Holy gently caress.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Jerry Cotton posted:

Getting upset about Star Trek = the worst meme.

Wait, that actually happens? That's hilarious, I thought it was one of those "use the force harry" gandalf things.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

god.... daaaaamn!

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Wait, that actually happens? That's hilarious, I thought it was one of those "use the force harry" gandalf things.

I'm just going to have to leave the internet until I see the movie, aren't I? Aside from maybe checking reviews to make sure I'm not wasting my time.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

close thread and goldmine

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

Even better, Luke is the one that kills him, because Luke is now a sith lord.

This movie is trying its hardest to poo poo on the original trilogy harder than the prequels did.

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

:golfclap:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

:monocle:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
The others aer all good, but "grief/bed pain" is just transcendent. :allears:

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Jamesman posted:

Even better, Luke is the one that kills him, because Luke is now a sith lord.

This movie is trying its hardest to poo poo on the original trilogy harder than the prequels did.

To be fair Luke becoming a Sith Lord was like the most obvious thing ever. People predicted it when the first trailer launched from the shot of him in all black, plus his apparent disappearance. Plus, all the shots of Chewie alone kinda hinted at Han dying already. Wasn't a huge surprise when both were confirmed.

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Smashing Link
Jul 8, 2003

I'll keep chucking bombs at you til you fall off that ledge!
Grimey Drawer
If I can be serious for a minute, I need some advice from this thread. My wife and I just had our 2nd kid and we both have been having a pretty rough time with demanding jobs and moving to a new city in the last year. I have had to give up a lot of things like hanging out with friends and most of my hobbies to keep up with the demands. Things are getting pretty intense at work and I need to find more hours in my week to keep up. I am down to exercise and staying on top of the meme scene as the two things I can afford to give up at this point. My worry if I don't keep up on memes is that I will never be able to catch up again and will be "old" for the rest of my life. What advice do you have for someone in my situation? Sincerely,

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Smashing Link posted:

If I can be serious for a minute, I need some advice from this thread. My wife and I just had our 2nd kid and we both have been having a pretty rough time with demanding jobs and moving to a new city in the last year. I have had to give up a lot of things like hanging out with friends and most of my hobbies to keep up with the demands. Things are getting pretty intense at work and I need to find more hours in my week to keep up. I am down to exercise and staying on top of the meme scene as the two things I can afford to give up at this point. My worry if I don't keep up on memes is that I will never be able to catch up again and will be "old" for the rest of my life. What advice do you have for someone in my situation? Sincerely,

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Smashing Link posted:

Answer the phone with "hello? Yes this is dog" every time

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

ranbo das posted:

To be fair Luke becoming a Sith Lord was like the most obvious thing ever. People predicted it when the first trailer launched from the shot of him in all black, plus his apparent disappearance. Plus, all the shots of Chewie alone kinda hinted at Han dying already. Wasn't a huge surprise when both were confirmed.

Mark Hamil is slowly aging into palpatine IRL so it's basically typecasting at this point

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

NotAnArtist posted:

Mark Hamil is slowly aging into palpatine IRL so it's basically typecasting at this point

Hey, dudes got a paycheck for just being him.

gently caress I would love to have this...

You?

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Smashing Link posted:

You're already old and can't keep up on memes anyway. Not as an attack, just a matter of fact. I'm single and a couple years out of college and I still have trouble staying on top of poo poo. If push comes to shove, there's always Know Your Meme or whatever poo poo site will come to replace it. You will be much better off keeping exercise in your life, rather than keeping up on the maymays.

tl;dr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

:vince:

• Locked thread