Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Peggy is such a gentle, kind-looking moron.

Also, that bumper sticker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh god I'm scared

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

This is going bad

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

:( Lou trying to stop what's coming.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Wow, FX now is poo poo. Super choppy low-res stream upon several refreshes. Guess I'll just wait to catch this later.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Roman Reigns posted:

:stare: I think it was, the voice was familiar

It's gotta be Freeman

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Oh no.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Nooo :(

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

NO

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oh no

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Do the Gerhardts own the police in these parts?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

What the gently caress?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Hahaha

Just let 'em all die they deserve it

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

gently caress

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Regy Rusty posted:

Hahaha

Just let 'em all die they deserve it

Thats how I feel IMO

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh snap, The Americans preview.

MARCH?

e- The Hateful 8 looks like a great movie, and it's not often I want to see a movie in theaters.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Dec 8, 2015

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This cross state police dick-wagging is amazing.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Who refers to World War 2 as The Great War? Literally no one. That's WWI.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Who refers to World War 2 as The Great War?

Maybe he wasn't. :tinfoil:

(Yes, I know he just referenced Eisenhower)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This feels like the same overambitious, dumbass cop stuff we got around the middle of last season with Bob Odenkirk.

e- Holy poo poo, Hanzee's going to blow this wide open.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Maybe he wasn't. :tinfoil:

(Yes, I know he just referenced Eisenhower)

Except for the Eisenhower mention.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Odenkirk's character wasn't ambitious at all though

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Hanzee, what are you up to?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Hanzee just wants everyone to die

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Except for the Eisenhower mention.

You mean the one I talked about in the post you quoted? ;)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh poo poo. Mom's tired of Hanzee and is going to handle it herself.

MrAristocrates posted:

Odenkirk's character wasn't ambitious at all though

He always struck me as slightly full of himself, only to have it come back to bite him late in the going.

I could have this confused with another series because they start to run together.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

The episode is gonna end right before the shootout isnt it?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Yes.

Oh yay, a Fey/Poehler gal pal movie.

e- One cop left with Bonnie and Clyde. What could possibly go wrong with this?

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Dec 8, 2015

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

CBJSprague24 posted:

He always struck me as slightly full of himself, only to have it come back to bite him late in the going.

I could have this confused with another series because they start to run together.

It was less him being full of himself and more him thinking he lived in a quiet little town with friendly neighbors who wouldn't bash their wives' brains in. Molly kept pushing the issue but he was happy to believe some nameless drifter wandered into town and killed a bunch of people, his world view didn't allow for the reality until it was too late.

This new scenario is really only similar with the stubbornness of the person in charge, otherwise all the circumstances are totally different. Odenkirk basically wanted everything to go away and go back to being quiet; this dude is about to get dozens of people killed to show how much "backbone" he has.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

What did the lady on the radio just say, I missed it.

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Peggy's boss was found strangled in Sioux Falls.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Constance Heck (Peggy's coworker at the salon) was found strangled in a hotel room in Sioux Falls. She (radio) also asked when the madness would end.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Don't go radio silent you dumb fucks!

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

"From this point on we're radio silent."

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Guy A. Person posted:

It was less him being full of himself and more him thinking he lived in a quiet little town with friendly neighbors who wouldn't bash their wives' brains in. Molly kept pushing the issue but he was happy to believe some nameless drifter wandered into town and killed a bunch of people, his world view didn't allow for the reality until it was too late.

This new scenario is really only similar with the stubbornness of the person in charge, otherwise all the circumstances are totally different. Odenkirk basically wanted everything to go away and go back to being quiet; this dude is about to get dozens of people killed to show how much "backbone" he has.

Yeah, you're right, especially having just seen that.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oh my god you loving idiots

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

RIP everyone

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Yeah so much for anyone except Solverson. This is going to be a goddamn massacre.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

These are the most stupid cops in the entire world.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is Bear in on Hanzee's double-cross?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is Bear in on Hanzee's double-cross?

No way

• Locked thread