Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Travis is the dude that doesn't talk for long stretches but then pipes in with a totally stupid pun or amazing joke that no one else thinks is funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Griffin, is actually, the best brother

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Toxxupation posted:

This.

Went back to the donor bonuses and found 2012 with Clint on it. Him describing the best sex music and Travis/Justin (can't tell apart either) just losing their poo poo absolutely killed me.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Toxxupation posted:

evidence: https://vine.co/v/iWb5V2r2pgX

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Wake_N_Bake posted:

This.

Went back to the donor bonuses and found 2012 with Clint on it. Him describing the best sex music and Travis/Justin (can't tell apart either) just losing their poo poo absolutely killed me.

It's Travis who asks "Daddy, what kind of music do you play when you're getting biz-zay?" So yes, Travis is the best McElroy. Thank Travis for Travis.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I'm quite fond of when Travis says something heinous and Griffin gives a Travis!

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Poopy Palpy posted:

So yes, Travis is the best McElroy.

wrong

https://vine.co/v/iWhnHMKzdd1

doos
Jan 1, 2015

myron cope posted:

I'm quite fond of when Travis says something heinous and Griffin gives a Travis!

I'm a big fan of "TRAVIS PATRICK MCELROY!"

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

why are you not posting the best one?

https://vine.co/v/eQMtnlEYhBn

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

myron cope posted:

I prefer when he conjures up some really offputting imagery and makes Griffin go "Oh, god..." Like during the flavorizer bit.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I want a Travis supercut of all the times he pops up with a pun or one-liner that makes the other two laugh so hard they have to move on to the next bit. "I cut expenses just to feel."

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
I hate this pizza so much I'm going to turn it into poop.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I like how the latest Lunar Interlude featured the director breaking away from the cold, businesslike demeanor that she has maintained throughout the series to show both grief and fondness. Makes her feel more human, for lack of a better term.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I like the fact that I'd be super tempted to make a Fantasy Costco commercial if I was any good at video editing.

Edit: gently caress, I could make a radio commercial.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 4, 2015

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

FANTASY COSTCO WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Are we not gonna talk about how Garfield The Deals Warlock is up to some poo poo

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Oh please, like having someone's blood has ever been important in any magical settings.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I was listening to the latest episode of Sawbones and I realized that they forgot to cut the word "poo poo" out of the intro song. It happens after they've started talking but you can still hear it clearly if you're listening for it.

Ariong fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 4, 2015

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Are we not gonna talk about how Garfield The Deals Warlock is up to some poo poo

Man when isn't that dude up to some poo poo

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'm suddenly on pins and needles for the next arc.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

It would have been cool if someone bought the Diadem of Fabulous Truthiness, to cast a zone of truth on one person (a very narrow column of truth?), but oh well. I am pretty excited about Justin getting the Immovable Rod. My imagination is terrible, but he's going to come up with crazy uses for it I'm sure.

Also I want to get some Cheerwine, but wowie zowie the shipping is nuts. I put two 24 packs in my cart and estimated shipping. 48 bottles: $43.90. Shipping & Handling (possibly including tax?): $46.32. Amazon seems to have it cheaper. There look to be a few places near me that have it but nowhere I've actually been. Hm...

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I disagree. I think half the fun of the Zone of Truth is the friendly fire!

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Can somebody explain what this means, please?

Edit- I'd say pretend I know as much about DnD as Clint does, but you don't have to pretend. Everything I know comes from this podcast and MMOs in general.

Wake_N_Bake fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Dec 5, 2015

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Can somebody explain what this means, please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvairSQRlj0

Griffin McElroy is going to make anime real.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Sleeveless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvairSQRlj0

Griffin McElroy is going to make anime real.

gently caress, I don't even know what *that* was. Now I'm even more confused. 😕

Was that like a Black Mirror Waldo thing?

Wake_N_Bake fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Dec 5, 2015

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Wake_N_Bake posted:

gently caress, I don't even know what *that* was. Now I'm even more confused. 😕

Vocaloids are Japanese voice synthesizers used to create music, they basically let you play different voices like instruments. They all have different names/cartoon avatars, this is the one Griffin bought:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMa-cse9efw

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Was that like a Black Mirror Waldo thing?

Yes. The avatars of each synthesizer are so popular that they have "concerts" where they play their music with holograms.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Sleeveless posted:

Vocaloids are Japanese voice synthesizers used to create music, they basically let you play different voices like instruments. They all have different names/cartoon avatars, this is the one Griffin bought:

Yes. The avatars of each synthesizer are so popular that they have "concerts" where they play their music with holograms.

Okay, everything makes sense now. Thank you.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Okay, everything makes sense now. Thank you.

You might be the first person ever felt that way after learning about vocaloids for the first time

Mr. Yuk
Apr 1, 2005

In case of accidental ingestion, please consult a mortician.

myron cope posted:

... I want to get some Cheerwine, but wowie zowie the shipping is nuts. I put two 24 packs in my cart and estimated shipping. 48 bottles: $43.90. Shipping & Handling (possibly including tax?): $46.32. Amazon seems to have it cheaper. There look to be a few places near me that have it but nowhere I've actually been. Hm...

I don't know where you're at, but I live in Seattle and I've found 20oz bottles of Cheerwine in nearly every independently owned and operated mini mart I've been to recently. The kind that have glass cases with knives and crossbows in them.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Travis343 posted:

You might be the first person ever felt that way after learning about vocaloids for the first time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Travis343 posted:

NO. Do not get me wrong. The *tweet* finally makes sense. I've been watching YouTubes and googling vocaloids for the last 30 minutes, and I'm wondering, literally jaw dropped, What. The. gently caress.

E: Do these "holograms" really have mass or are they like sprites in Doom, the same from any angle?

Wake_N_Bake fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Dec 5, 2015

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Sleeveless posted:

So he basicallt spent $50 on single instrument setting for a synthesizer?

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Mr. Yuk posted:

I don't know where you're at, but I live in Seattle and I've found 20oz bottles of Cheerwine in nearly every independently owned and operated mini mart I've been to recently. The kind that have glass cases with knives and crossbows in them.

I guess I haven't really looked for it, maybe it is in more places than I think. I'll keep my eye out for it now.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Wake_N_Bake posted:

NO. Do not get me wrong. The *tweet* finally makes sense. I've been watching YouTubes and googling vocaloids for the last 30 minutes, and I'm wondering, literally jaw dropped, What. The. gently caress.

E: Do these "holograms" really have mass or are they like sprites in Doom, the same from any angle?

It's not that advanced. They're projections on glass.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
The mysterious and powerful Void Fish turning out to just be a vocaloid anime lady would be pretty great.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.

VDay posted:

The mysterious and powerful Void Fish turning out to just be a vocaloid anime lady would be pretty great.

No

NO

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I just can't bring myself to recognize the game of Rachel Spurling anymore

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
only just got through the money zone but this is a good-rear end episode so far. greatjob!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b3ImVxhA34

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sydnee looks on in horror.

• Locked thread