Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

You don't belong here. You haven't been bent over yet. Enjoy life, pretend like this forum doesn't exist.

Ignorance is bliss my friend, and you're a dumb shower shoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Pretty good way to spend an afternoon, IMO.

Probs gonna take a housemate or two out next weekend and learn 'em gud because you know those kids these days. Am I an old fogey yet?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
You seem to have chosen the rockiest, most vertical part of that berm to use as a backdrop.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

ded posted:

he a rename?

havent seen an age posted on the past 2 pages higher than mine. gently caress if im going through the whole thread.

48. My kids are older than some gippers.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
ok good 2 older now

my daughter just turned 17

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Godholio posted:

You seem to have chosen the rockiest, most vertical part of that berm to use as a backdrop.
It's actually a pretty decent spot, although it doesn't look like it in the photo. Wouldn't have used it, otherwise. Decent enough that a bunch of other people have trashed it, as you might expect. I am going to look at a few other areas this week, though. New York sucks, can't wait to move again.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

ded posted:

ok good 2 older now

my daughter just turned 17

post pics next year

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Work hired some off duty police officers to walk around the lobby undercover due to ~terrorism~

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Teflon Don posted:

Work hired some off duty police officers to walk around the lobby undercover due to ~terrorism~

They get the GSA uniformed guys in full battle rattle when poo poo happens. It's hilarious to see a) the 20-something natty-g fully kitted out with a billion mods on his M4 and b) the 59 year old supervisor looking absolutely miserable in full kit.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Teflon Don posted:

Paid to hang out plain clothes in a lobby full of women who are DTF? Where do I sign?

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Teflon Don posted:

Condolences

I never deployed and wanted to get the experience any way I could.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Well I never deployed and this is the only place where people have tried to shoot me multiple times so you picked the right city

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Hey, look on the bright side. At least you're not one of the radio maintainers who can't pass on y-chromosomes.
Of I evet have kids it's going to be interesting to see if any of them are boys. I don't mess with anything more powerful tha 500 watts, and even that's pretty rare, eo I might be ok.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I have another loving interview holy poo poo. So this now two separate applications, a phone interview, and two in person interviews.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Teflon Don posted:

I have another loving interview holy poo poo. So this now two separate applications, a phone interview, and two in person interviews.

i had 7 interviews for my job when i came in as a contractor.

poo poo was crazy

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I had to do six? I think for my job.

Technical with my team (conference call, about an hour)
Fit with my program/portfolio manager (call, about a half hour)
Technical with my admin group (in person, about a half hour)
3x fit with my admin group (in person, half hour+ each)

Fit is really important yo.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
The military was the easiest job I ever got.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Background check, polygraph, psychiatric evaluation, physical, & an oral interview.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Rad Lieutenant posted:

& an oral interview.

:wink:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

an oral interview.

heh, what was his name???? :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd: :xd:

e: gently caress you HDI

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
:q:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I had it easy. Just a call from my older brother

"Don't keep working as a prison guard. I'm buying you a plane ticket and you can crash in the guest house."

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

People are stepping all over eachother trying to become a prison guard. Them bennies I guess

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
They're really good, if I don't get this job it's my plan b.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The jail my dad works at is paying double for overtime right now. The problem is it's so miserable nobody wants to.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Casimir Radon posted:

The jail my dad works at is paying double for overtime right now. The problem is it's so miserable nobody wants to.

I made like 38K a year at the prison with good bennies, I make 72K a year with bennies and some nice bonuses on top

Nepotism is my fuckin jam

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i turned 21 in iraq

that sucked

I turned 21 in Groton. :smith:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mad Dragon posted:

i'd be happy about that at least since i live like 45 minutes away

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i live like 45 minutes away from Groton
Is this what a cry for help looks like? :ohdear:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mad Dragon posted:

I turned 21 in Hawaii. :smug:

Of course the Filipino chick at the NEX didn't even card me when I bought booze that day.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Anita Dickinme posted:

i havent been in dep for six months.

you mean my rate? cus i had that months before i even went to boot camp. :v:

i hope youre standing at parade rest when you post in here bitch

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That has a GIP gangtag

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

he's like that shithead little brother that's absolutely determined to gently caress up in the exact same ways you did.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i hope youre standing at parade rest when you post in here bitch

I'm not an officer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I turned 19 in basic, 20 in Iraq, and 21 in a college town.

19 didn't matter, 20 was kinda "meh" and 21 was fun

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Anita Dickinme posted:

I'm not an officer.

:what:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got to drink beer on my 21st, but I was still cleaning guns in Yakima while I did it. On my 22nd I was in mountains phase of Ranger school and the RI gave me a no go for my birthday :v:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Anita Dickinme posted:

I'm not an officer.

carry on.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Anita Dickinme posted:

I'm not an officer.

Look retard

You signed up despite the existence of this forum. So not only are you a dick suck know nothing boot, you also ignored the flaming alcoholic suicidal cynicism of GiP and enlisted. So congratulations for being in the dumbest subset of the dumbest one tenth of one percent of the population or whatever mortards are saying today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Look retard

You signed up despite the existence of this forum. So not only are you a dick suck know nothing boot, you also ignored the flaming alcoholic suicidal cynicism of GiP and enlisted. So congratulations for being in the dumbest subset of the dumbest one tenth of one percent of the population or whatever mortards are saying today.

:salute: or whatever it is

• Locked thread