Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Zas posted:

back to the recent news, I think he's gambling on there being an ISIS attack in America before the election. otherwise this move doesn't really make sense, and hurts hm big in the general.

Given that the FBI has said there are ISIS cells in all 50 states, you can count on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Powercrazy posted:

Look at this incompetent presidential candidate who has never heard of Trinitite, or as I like to call it Alamogordo Glass.

It doesn’t glow, though.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Platystemon posted:

It doesn’t glow, though.

Right. It's already been answered, so we won't "find out" anything.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

Given that the FBI has said there are ISIS cells in all 50 states, you can count on it.

That's a lot of boring mid west terror attacks in the making

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Immortan posted:

even wyoming? mein Gott

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

rear end cobra posted:

That's a lot of boring mid west terror attacks in the making

When cow tipping becomes an act of terrorism!

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
Trump is the politician from Stephen Kings The Dead Zone

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Immortan posted:

If ISIS devastated New Jersey, how would we be able to tell?

Also, Trump's risky strategy isn't reliant on just one small attack. I would guess at least 100 dead Americans for Trump to win the nomination, maybe a thousand or so for any hope of winning the general.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

William Bear posted:

If ISIS devastated New Jersey, how would we be able to tell?

Also, Trump's risky strategy isn't reliant on just one small attack. I would guess at least 100 dead Americans for Trump to win the nomination, maybe a thousand or so for any hope of winning the general.

I've been waiting for dirty nukes since the 90s.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Immortan posted:

answer honestly, did you get a half-chub when he said he wanted to expel muslim citizens

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OMGVBFLOL posted:

answer honestly, did you get a half-chub when he said he wanted to expel muslim citizens

Trump never visited persian beverly hills in LA.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Trump is a master troll the likes of which not even #boycottstarwars has seen

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ever ISIS terrorist attack increases Trump's power level.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trump is 100% right on this. gently caress the world, they can all go loving die.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Trump is a master troll the likes of which not even #boycottstarwars has seen

There will probably be a mass shooting in a theater opening night. :smith: I wouldn't chance it, people is crazy

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Nonsense posted:

There will probably be a mass shooting in a theater opening night. :smith: I wouldn't chance it, people is crazy

ugh.

probably :smith:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Actually not, since ISIS loves Star Wars since it's about a ancient religion overthrowing a vast technologically advanced empire

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Carly: What was your special order?
Severed head of Reince Priebus: You read it, I thought it was clear.
Carly: What was it?
Reince: Bring back republican majority. Priority one. All other priorities rescinded.
Rand: drat politics. What about our careers you son of a bitch?
Reince: I repeat. All other priorities rescinded.
Carly: How do we stump him, Reince? There has to be a way of stumping him. How? How do we do it?
Reince: You can't.
Rand: That's bullshit.
Reince: You still don't get who you're dealing with, do you? Perfect equivocator. His oratory perfection is matched only by his hostility.
Jeb: You admire him.
Reince: I admire his purity. A survivor. Unclouded... by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
Rand: Look, I am... I've got a rally at the mcdonalds, and I'm asking you to pull the plug.
Reince: Last word.
Carly: What?
Reince: I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

[Rand leads a crying Jeb out of the room while Carly incinerates the remains]

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

I've got Star Wars tickets and I'd be lying if I said the thought hasn't crossed my mind. But you just gotta live.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Zas posted:

even wyoming? mein Gott

Sinclair has a gigantic fuckoff oil refinery on I-80.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nonsense posted:

erik erikson account spotted

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

If Trump was head of the Empire the loser rebels would have been destroyed.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm going to use my Christmas bonus to gently caress up all Trump avatars for the foreseeable future

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Immortan posted:

As an Alaskan I find this to be 100% legit and not hyperbolic.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I imagine immigration to Alaska involves a big door, a peep hole, and Sarah Palins eyeball

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

I imagine immigration to Alaska involves a big door, a peep hole, and Sarah Palins eyeball

In the 80's all you needed was a boat, we got so many Russians coming in that way.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Considering there's only, like, eight of you up there, it should be a pretty simple process of deduction to figure out which one is the terror cell :v:

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Zas posted:

back to the recent news, I think he's gambling on there being an ISIS attack in America before the election. otherwise this move doesn't really make sense, and hurts hm big in the general.

didn't Obama confirm on sunday night that the san bernadino shootings were an act of terror? does trump need it to explicitly have ISIS troops waiving flags while they kill people, or do they have to kill way more than 14?

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Thump! posted:

Considering there's only, like, eight of you up there, it should be a pretty simple process of deduction to figure out which one is the terror cell :v:

Ever watched The Thing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

homeless poster posted:

didn't Obama confirm on sunday night that the san bernadino shootings were an act of terror? does trump need it to explicitly have ISIS troops waiving flags while they kill people, or do they have to kill way more than 14?

He's soft on muhammadians or he's a pussy. If libs are mad conservatives call him a muslim, then they'll just call him a pussy because the perception is he's doing jack poo poo about terrorism, where has Bush would have made Assad his bitch by now.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Ever watched The Thing

We stuck a pork rind in some blood samples and long story short Mark ain't on the whaling crew anymore.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

homeless poster posted:

both would help!

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

i'd never have guessed that the entire pre-text plot to V for Vendetta would happen in real life but with the US as the default setting instead of the UK. it's always breathtaking when someone's fictional exaggeration of the worst thing that humans could do to each other is surpassed by actual reality, and the fact that trump isn't yet POTUS is the only thing holding us back from that particular dystopia

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

:owned:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
can't stump the trump

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy
Dystopia? Come on. You might think it's a mean/unconstitutional/whatever for Trump to keep Muslims out but it wouldn't hurt America in any tangible way.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

The number for African Americans makes me wonder if Trump has had to clarify about Nation of Islam stuff

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Zas posted:

The number for African Americans makes me wonder if Trump has had to clarify about Nation of Islam stuff

I'm betting it's a totally worthless poll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Also the numbers look like a wacky internet survey but I'm gonna ignore that for now

• Locked thread