Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Geoj posted:

To pound another nail in the 6141's coffin - I replaced a failed 6121 with one and TWC has a head end problem in my market that they refuse to address, and it causes channels to randomly drop. The 6141 doesn't handle dropped channels gracefully, instead of resetting the dropped channel it just resets the whole modem. This resulted in my connection frequently going down and back up again, often several times per hour.

When I replaced it with a Zoom 5341J all of my problems disappeared.

Hmm, I'm having a similar problem with my 6141. Maybe I should swap it out and try another one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

My wife's WD Elements external HDD just lost the contents of an entire folder. Is there any way to try to recover those files aside from taking it in to a shop? I'm going to help her back up the rest of her art stuff to Google Drive, since you get 15gb free out of that.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
Anecdotal: When I worked at TWC, we seemed to have a lot of problem with 6141's constantly dropping connection. People HATED it when I told them it was their modem, when it actually was. "Here, let me send out one of ours, and use it for a week and see if it does it" Frothing rage ensued.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

My wife's WD Elements external HDD just lost the contents of an entire folder. Is there any way to try to recover those files aside from taking it in to a shop? I'm going to help her back up the rest of her art stuff to Google Drive, since you get 15gb free out of that.

HDDs don't just lose folders like that, not until they're obviously failing. Something probably deleted the files or moved them.

I don't know what the current hotness is for file recovery software but I have used recuva in the past.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Gothmog1065 posted:

Anecdotal: When I worked at TWC, we seemed to have a lot of problem with 6141's constantly dropping connection. People HATED it when I told them it was their modem, when it actually was. "Here, let me send out one of ours, and use it for a week and see if it does it" Frothing rage ensued.
And those were with actual customer-purchased modems? I ask because the Surfboard models provided by ISPs often use lower quality RF hardware so are less tolerant of marginal signal conditions. I had a refurb Surfboard 5100 die on me like 7 years back, but aside from that they have always been rock solid for me with Comcast.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

BurritoJustice posted:

The VP-450 is a piece of poo poo that nobody should buy, you can get an EVGA 500B for the same price that is better in every way.

Not a piece of poo poo, it's actually pretty efficient and a great budget PSU option, despite lacking the PFC circuit required to obtain an 80+ bronze rating: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/antec-vp450-power-supply-review Anecdotal, but I've had 2 Rosewill PSUs and 2 EVGA power supplies that were recommended in the parts picking megathread crap out on me in the last few years in builds I've put together. I ended up just swapping them out for VP450s in the end and they've been running fine ever since.

[edit]

Frog Act posted:

I'm planning on picking up an MSI GTX 960 2GB, probably this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127844

Looking at the VP-450, I see its 450w, and my current PSU is the default Dell one, which is 460w. I was told I should look for a 500 or 600w PSU if I want to be able to run everything, including my disk drives and stuff, along with a new card.

The GTX 9xx series of GPUs are really power efficient. I think you might be fine with the stock PSU to be honest, depending on its official detailed specs. Someone more knowledgeable than me would be able to give you a better answer though, but looking at the load power consumption benchmarks of the GTX 960 on Anandtech, the total system power draw with a GTX 960 caps out at 278W while running Furmark http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1596

teagone fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 8, 2015

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

College Slice

teagone posted:

Not a piece of poo poo, it's actually pretty efficient and a great budget PSU option, despite lacking the PFC circuit required to obtain an 80+ bronze rating: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/antec-vp450-power-supply-review Anecdotal, but I've had 2 Rosewill PSUs and 2 EVGA power supplies that were recommended in the parts picking megathread crap out on me in the last few years in builds I've put together. I ended up just swapping them out for VP450s in the end and they've been running fine ever since.
That's the very definition of a cheap lovely power supply, note the low quality capacitors with a low temperature rating, indicating a short lifespan. Rather than get excited about how cheap it is and that it is not quite as lovely as other power supplies in its price class, just buy something decent. A top-end 80+ Platinum single-rail power supply is $100+, but decent quality 80+ Gold models are less than that, and there are some quite excellent 80+ Bronze models with decent built quality and value.

Alereon fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Dec 8, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Alereon posted:

That's the very definition of a cheap lovely power supply, note the low quality capacitors with a low temperature rating, indicating a short lifespan. Rather than get excited about how cheap it is and that it is not quite as lovely as other power supplies in its price class, just buy something decent.

[edit] Reading that VP450 review again, I guess the VP450 could have easily been labeled an 80+ PSU based on their results. Just how important is a PFC circuit?

:shrug: I have 3 systems in my house that have been using the VP450 and 1 running a 380W Earthwatts PSU since 2012 and all are still running fine, one of the PCs with a VP450 (my Plex/storage server) has even maintained a 24/7 uptime roughly for that long. Speaking of which, since all my PSUs are closing in at around ~3-4 years old, should I consider swapping them out now?

teagone fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Dec 8, 2015

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

teagone posted:

[edit]

The GTX 9xx series of GPUs are really power efficient. I think you might be fine with the stock PSU to be honest, depending on its official detailed specs. Someone more knowledgeable than me would be able to give you a better answer though, but looking at the load power consumption benchmarks of the GTX 960 on Anandtech, the total system power draw with a GTX 960 caps out at 278W while running Furmark http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1596

Thanks man! To be honest, I might just turn off my DVD drive, since I've never used it, and keep using my stock PSU. Does that sound like a legitimate thing to you guys?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Frog Act posted:

Thanks man! To be honest, I might just turn off my DVD drive, since I've never used it, and keep using my stock PSU. Does that sound like a legitimate thing to you guys?

Doing a quick search, I found a thread on Dell's support forums where users have reported success in dropping a GTX 970 in the XPS 8700 with a stock 460W PSU and it working just fine. http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/p/19611037/20708941#20708941 Although they apparently had to apply a BIOS update in order to get the GPU working if the BIOS wasn't a certain revision. Not sure if that would also apply to a GTX 960 or not.

Here was the original thread I found that directed me to the other thread with the user reports: http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3515/t/19616805

teagone fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Dec 8, 2015

50hz
Feb 18, 2011

Low Pass
This is probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway because I don't have experience with Memtest.

I've been having bsod problems on my machine, a 4 year old install recently updated to windows 10. It's been crashing with MEMORY MANAGEMENT and two other codes that I can't remember. I read that MEMORY MANAGEMENT might be because of bad RAM so I downloaded memtest and made the bootable usb and let it do its default thing. It's now at 58% and has apparently thrown 82844 errors. This seems like rather a lot to me; is the expected value really 0, or have I made a mistake in my testing somewhere? (Or is my ram hosed and I need new ram)

edit: No amount of changing the target clock speed , XMP or no XMP, can change the fact that huge red numbers appear immediately in memtest. I am going on the premise that poo poo is just fubar and order new ram.

50hz fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Dec 8, 2015

EmpyreanFlux
Mar 1, 2013

The AUDACITY! The IMPUDENCE! The unabated NERVE!
I'm having a really weird issue with a fairly old motherboard. It refuses to turn on, not even getting past the post part, with known good RAM/PSU/CPU. Worryingly still, the board gets exceedingly hot around a set of four capacitors above the CMOS battery (which is also near the onboard audio and PCIE x16 slot) when plugged in with a powered PSU with or without an attempt at turning it on. As far as I can tell it appears free of physical defects and no caps are bulging. I'm kind of baffled to be honest, I've never had a board behave like this.

I'm positive it's a defective board but I want to be sure before tossing it it and committing someone to a new CPU/MB.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

50hz posted:

This is probably a dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway because I don't have experience with Memtest.

I've been having bsod problems on my machine, a 4 year old install recently updated to windows 10. It's been crashing with MEMORY MANAGEMENT and two other codes that I can't remember. I read that MEMORY MANAGEMENT might be because of bad RAM so I downloaded memtest and made the bootable usb and let it do its default thing. It's now at 58% and has apparently thrown 82844 errors. This seems like rather a lot to me; is the expected value really 0, or have I made a mistake in my testing somewhere? (Or is my ram hosed and I need new ram)

edit: No amount of changing the target clock speed , XMP or no XMP, can change the fact that huge red numbers appear immediately in memtest. I am going on the premise that poo poo is just fubar and order new ram.

Your RAM has gone to the great silicon wafer in the sky, time for some new stuff. Last time I ran Memtest, I had exactly 0 errors, and I ran it four times.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
one error in memtest would be enough to send me buying new ram immediately, much less 82000 or whatever. good RAM will run pretty much indefinitely with 0 errors

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

College Slice

teagone posted:

[edit] Reading that VP450 review again, I guess the VP450 could have easily been labeled an 80+ PSU based on their results. Just how important is a PFC circuit?

:shrug: I have 3 systems in my house that have been using the VP450 and 1 running a 380W Earthwatts PSU since 2012 and all are still running fine, one of the PCs with a VP450 (my Plex/storage server) has even maintained a 24/7 uptime roughly for that long. Speaking of which, since all my PSUs are closing in at around ~3-4 years old, should I consider swapping them out now?
Power Factor Correction is for the health of the power grid and environment, it doesn't really benefit you that much. Without PFC the power supply is effectively drawing higher current at lower voltage, this costs the same to you* but places more load on the power transmission system, lowering efficiency. A single 450W power supply isn't really noticeable, but the effect of a large number of low power factor devices is very large when taken together, which is why energy efficiency standards require Active PFC and we're all supposed to be doing our part by not putting obsolete power supplies into service. You've been lucky with your power supplies and there isn't really any reason to swap them if you aren't having issues, but if you had spent just a little bit more on properly-sized decent quality models this wouldn't even be something you had to worry about.

*Not counting the losses in the wires inside your house, which would be tiny for a normal computer, there are some dudes in the GPU Megathread running SLI/Crossfire that are popping breakers though. Larger power customers are billed based on their power factor.

50hz posted:

edit: it's now at 174000 errors, something must be wrong. Could it have something to do with the fact that it says 'DDR3 XMP 800MHz' when they're 1333 MHz sticks? Could running at the wrong frequency cause errors like this? Please help I am dying irl.
If you have 1333Mhz sticks it should say 667Mhz (DDR3-1333), if it says 800Mhz (DDR3-1600) that would be the problem. You should be getting 0 errors. If you still get errors look at the locations, if they are all around one or several places that indicates a failing memory module, if they are spread randomly that is more likely wrong settings or motherboard issue. So for example, if you have 16GB of RAM in 2x8GB sticks, if all the errors are around 12GB that indicates your second stick has failed. You could swap the sticks and re-test to see if the errors move.

Alereon fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Dec 8, 2015

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Alereon posted:

Power Factor Correction is for the health of the power grid and environment, it doesn't really benefit you that much. Without PFC the power supply is effectively drawing higher current at lower voltage, this costs the same to you* but places more load on the power transmission system, lowering efficiency. A single 450W power supply isn't really noticeable, but the effect of a large number of low power factor devices is very large when taken together, which is why energy efficiency standards require Active PFC and we're all supposed to be doing our part by not putting obsolete power supplies into service. You've been lucky with your power supplies and there isn't really any reason to swap them if you aren't having issues, but if you had spent just a little bit more on properly-sized decent quality models this wouldn't even be something you had to worry about.

*Not counting the losses in the wires inside your house, which would be tiny for a normal computer, there are some dudes in the GPU Megathread running SLI/Crossfire that are popping breakers though. Larger power customers are billed based on their power factor.

This was an interesting read, thanks. And yeah, I suppose I should consider my case with Antec PSUs an outlier. I've just had bad luck with other PSUs like the couple of Rosewill and EVGA ones. The longest running PSU I had was an Antec Neo HE 430W PSU that came with a P150 case that I had used in my first dual-core PC build circa 2005(6?). That PSU lasted roughly 8 years before I decided to swap it out for a VP450 when I upgraded the rest of the internals.

50hz
Feb 18, 2011

Low Pass

Alereon posted:

If you have 1333Mhz sticks it should say 667Mhz (DDR3-1333), if it says 800Mhz (DDR3-1600) that would be the problem. You should be getting 0 errors. If you still get errors look at the locations, if they are all around one or several places that indicates a failing memory module, if they are spread randomly that is more likely wrong settings or motherboard issue. So for example, if you have 16GB of RAM in 2x8GB sticks, if all the errors are around 12GB that indicates your second stick has failed. You could swap the sticks and re-test to see if the errors move.

No I think they're actually 1600mhz sticks; they're just broken. I might do some more testing but it'd be just out of interest- I've ordered new ram. Thanks for all your helps.

Lord Windy
Mar 26, 2010
I was looking at SIP as a phone replacement for shits and giggles and I have a question about IP PBX. If you're using SIP, do you need a dedicated hardware IP PBX or is there software that you can use on a server instead?

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Hornet posted:

I'm looking to buy an enclosure for an SSD, but it needs to have additional power to work with what I'm doing with it.

I found this enclosure which appears to meet my needs:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ID3FCRC?refRID=F51PQ4B0P5DD6GH5SG6T&ref_=pd_ybh_a_17

The problem is, that the power cable it comes with is USB. I only have one USB port available and it's obviously going to be used by the enclosure.
Would I be able to use a regular 5v AC adapter instead of the USB cable it comes with? Or, would I be able to plug the USB cable into say, an old 5.1v phone charger power adapter?

Or, you know, if anyone knows of a better SSD enclosure that has its own power, that would also be appreciated. Thanks.

That enclosure is USB3, so it may be able to power the HD just fine if you're using it with a USB3 port, as they can provide additional power. That being said, I don't like to encourage the manufacturers that use the A-type connector where it's not supposed to be like that enclosure does. You can likely find one that includes e-SATA and a power brick, but that one should work well for you if used with USB3.

(Edit) oops, didn't see add'l pages.

Oddhair fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Dec 8, 2015

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

My sister wants an external HDD for Christmas. I have an extra SSD sitting around, and I was thinking of just getting an enclosure and giving it to her instead of getting a 5400rpm external HDD, but then I remembered that it might be connected over USB 2.0. I think she has a 2012 MacBook but I'm not 100% sure.

If it's going over a USB 2.0 connection, is there even a performance difference between an HDD and an SSD?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Schiavona posted:

My sister wants an external HDD for Christmas. I have an extra SSD sitting around, and I was thinking of just getting an enclosure and giving it to her instead of getting a 5400rpm external HDD, but then I remembered that it might be connected over USB 2.0. I think she has a 2012 MacBook but I'm not 100% sure.

If it's going over a USB 2.0 connection, is there even a performance difference between an HDD and an SSD?

USB 2.0 theoretical maximum transfer rate is 480mbs so yeah, there will still be a difference.

It's worth it just to have an external with no moving parts.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Large sequential reads will saturate USB 2.0, even for platter drives.
But the advantages would be: no moving parts, no noise, lower power draw, never needing to wait for it to spin up, virtually 0 seek time for random access and no sensitivity to sudden motion.
Disadvantages include possible data degradation if left unpowered for a year or two and performance degradation if the OS or enclosure don't pass along TRIM commands.

future ghost
Dec 5, 2005

:byetankie:
Gun Saliva

teagone posted:

This was an interesting read, thanks. And yeah, I suppose I should consider my case with Antec PSUs an outlier. I've just had bad luck with other PSUs like the couple of Rosewill and EVGA ones. The longest running PSU I had was an Antec Neo HE 430W PSU that came with a P150 case that I had used in my first dual-core PC build circa 2005(6?). That PSU lasted roughly 8 years before I decided to swap it out for a VP450 when I upgraded the rest of the internals.
You're lucky then. Antec NEO units had appalling ripple, so if you had any cards or drives die suddenly, now you know why. I don't think they were ever as bad as the Bestec OEM units that were nearly guaranteed to kill boards with A/C noise at least.

Rosewill and EVGA use a lot of different OEMs, some good and some complete poo poo. You can't rely on name-only with power supplies unfortunately. It was only extremely recently that EVGA switched primarily to using superflower and seasonic for their higher-end models and became worth recommending over (at the time) far better alternatives. I'm glad they've pushed standards up, but I'm not convinced they'll be able to maintain it since the low prices they've got probably aren't particularly profitable with their component choices even on the lower-end, and right now it seems like they're depending on sweetheart deals with their OEMs to get into a dominating position in the market. They probably won't go up like BFG, but it feels kinda familiar from when they were hitting their stride.

At any rate, EVGAs success is making it more difficult for PSU companies to push old designs or pair decent (Teapo) primary caps with a mix of third or fourth-rate secondary parts like that inside those VP450s, and that's a very good thing.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Lord Windy posted:

I was looking at SIP as a phone replacement for shits and giggles and I have a question about IP PBX. If you're using SIP, do you need a dedicated hardware IP PBX or is there software that you can use on a server instead?

You might be able to get FreePBX/Asterisk to run on a VM but it would be substantially easier to set up as a standalone server, at least assuming things haven't changed since the last time I deployed it three years ago.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Lord Windy posted:

This thread is a little bit old but bumping it might yield some results for you.

EDIT: Shoot, never mind. It's archived.

TITTIEKISSER69 fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 8, 2015

Darth Ronson
Jun 18, 2004

Say.. that's a nice
hat.
If I plug a microphone into the rear mic in socket on my PC, and another on the front mic in socket, will it take input from both microphones at once? Or will it prioritise one and ignore the other?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Schiavona posted:

There will still be significantly better performance for dealing with random writes/reads and multiple small files. This will especially matter if she puts any programs on it to run off the external.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Are there any decent CPU coolers that use the push pin configuration? My case is so old I'd have to remove the motherboard entirely in order to access the back.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

bitcoin savant posted:

You're lucky then. Antec NEO units had appalling ripple, so if you had any cards or drives die suddenly, now you know why. I don't think they were ever as bad as the Bestec OEM units that were nearly guaranteed to kill boards with A/C noise at least.

The component gods are kind to me apparently, haha. The PC I built with the Antec Neo HE PSU had the same components (Manchester Athlon 64 X2 3800+, 2GB RAM, 3x200GB HDDs, GeForce 6800GS) for the better part of like 6 years before I started gutting it out and upgrading stuff. None of the original components died in the PC for the duration of its operation.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

College Slice

Darth Ronson posted:

If I plug a microphone into the rear mic in socket on my PC, and another on the front mic in socket, will it take input from both microphones at once? Or will it prioritise one and ignore the other?
The answer is going to come down to exactly how the wiring was done on your motherboard and how the drivers work, so I'd just try it and see. Typically both ports are wired to the same pins on the sound chip.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009

Alereon posted:

And those were with actual customer-purchased modems? I ask because the Surfboard models provided by ISPs often use lower quality RF hardware so are less tolerant of marginal signal conditions. I had a refurb Surfboard 5100 die on me like 7 years back, but aside from that they have always been rock solid for me with Comcast.

Generally it was the customer modems that had the problem. From what I (and the other guys who gave a poo poo) gathered, the issue was less hardware and more firmware. Neither TWC nor Motorola wanted to update the customer modems after they were bought. There was a firmware version that seemed to fix most of the issues, but of what we saw, the only way to get it was to buy another modem.

Again, this was 4 years ago when they first started hitting the market, and things may (or may not) have changed since then.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Gothmog1065 posted:

There was a firmware version that seemed to fix most of the issues, but of what we saw, the only way to get it was to buy another modem.

This is what really pissed me off through the whole ordeal - if they're not willing to update the firmware and its a known issue then take the drat thing off the approved devices list.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
So I got my mobo donated to me by a friend years ago; one of the heatsinks on the board has a tiny 40mm fan screwed onto it which is now getting loud and probably about to die.

I was thinking about replacing it, but after taking it off I noticed he actually just wedged the screws into the heatsink and there aren't actually any screw holes there or anything.

My question is, does this heatsink even need a fan? It gets pretty dang hot without it connected but I dunno, maybe he had it there for OC purposes???

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Moola posted:

So I got my mobo donated to me by a friend years ago; one of the heatsinks on the board has a tiny 40mm fan screwed onto it which is now getting loud and probably about to die.

I was thinking about replacing it, but after taking it off I noticed he actually just wedged the screws into the heatsink and there aren't actually any screw holes there or anything.

My question is, does this heatsink even need a fan? It gets pretty dang hot without it connected but I dunno, maybe he had it there for OC purposes???

Mind taking a picture of it or listing the board model? It sounds like a southbridge fan.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

College Slice

Moola posted:

Motherboards actually typically mounted the fan by threading the screws through the heatsink fins, though motherboards haven't come with fans as stock equipment for like 10 years. If it is an nVidia chipset motherboard the fan is probably required, if it's an Intel chipset it probably isn't.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
the board is a fatal1ty fp-in9 sli

and I think the chipset is a nForce 650i SLI MCP

I don't think my board has a northbridge?

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

College Slice

Moola posted:

the board is a fatal1ty fp-in9 sli

and I think the chipset is a nForce 650i SLI MCP

I don't think my board has a northbridge?
That board did not come with a fan so it is not required. The larger chip with the black heatsink on it is the northbridge, the southbridge is the one below that with the smaller heatsink. Modern CPUs integrate the northbridge.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Thanks, it will get very hot to the touch without the fan but I guess its within normal temperature if it didn't come with a fan?

is there any software I can use to check the temperature of the northbridge?

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

College Slice
Yeah, it is going to be too hot to touch under load, that is normal. You can see if a temperature appears in a temperature monitoring program but I don't think they had an internal temperature sensor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Turds in magma posted:

Comcast just sent me an email, saying that I need to upgrade to a DOCSIS 3.0 modem to "take advantage of higher speeds" (sure......)
This is probably a good opportunity to just buy a cable modem and stop giving them 10 dollars a month like a chump.

Any reccomendations? They have a list of "approved" modems here: http://mydeviceinfo.comcast.net/

Does it really make any difference which one I get? Or is this like network cards, in that they're all the same but you can spend money on l33t ones if you hate money

Don't forget you can take your modem into the service center and swap it out for a brand new modem, that's the advantage of paying the rental fee. Some of the new Comcast modems are dual band with AC too.

Really, I think it kinda makes sense with DOCSIS 3.1 around the corner. . . But it will probably be years before ISPs supports 3.1 and even longer before they EOL 3.0.

Not Wolverine fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Dec 10, 2015