Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

These Are Working To Heal America Hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Media goes where the money is, and the money is stupid

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Rocks posted:

It's actually amazing. A literal terrorist attack occurred on American soil, the biggest since 9/11, and a few days later all the media in the country can talk about is a literal billionaire manchild.

I love it.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Rocks posted:

It's actually amazing. A literal terrorist attack occurred on American soil, the biggest since 9/11, and a few days later all the media in the country can talk about is a literal billionaire manchild.

For some reason no one seems all that excited to Care about this terrorist attack... hmm.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Its almost like America is numb to mass shootings

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

blablablabla posted:

Its almost like America is numb to mass shootings

Reset the clock

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the islams did a shooting? big deal, my six year old could do that

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

the islams did a shooting? big deal, my six year old could do that

I think the biggest body count by a six year old was like, two. Three tops. He's probably all talk.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I admit that I was wrong earlier when I said no politician would endorse Trump. Just today he's picked up David Duke and now Geert Wilders.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

I admit that I was wrong earlier when I said no politician would endorse Trump. Just today he's picked up David Duke and now Geert Wilders.

obligatory

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

sullat posted:

I think the biggest body count by a six year old was like, two. Three tops. He's probably all talk.

Clearly we need to arm more toddlers

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Joementum posted:

Wilders just lost his remaining credibility

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

sullat posted:

This is why we need to repeal the restriction on gun purchasing under the age of 21 and also have more shooting ranges that cater to young children, preferably with chuck e. cheese style animatronic mascots maybe. I'm not sure why your statement would call for this but I feel in my heart that it is true.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Montasque posted:

/pol/ are now hijacking every internet poll they can find on Trump/Trump's Muslim proposal...

Best superpac in the game if you ask me.

EDIT:

I think it's important people see what their thread looks like...

I'm sure this is all ironic and done for the 'lulz'

that doesn't surprise me at all. It makes me wonder how much of a youth vote do they actually make up.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

I wouldn't expect much more than the ultra liberal tumblr crowd?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

reignofevil posted:

Joementum's got this poo poo and it's loving golden and you idiots are LUCKY he is giving it away for free here.

I know. Why do you think I hang out with you liberal riff-raff???

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

CNN discussing how Trump is a fascist

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Boosted_C5 posted:

I know. Why do you think I hang out with you liberal riff-raff???

Hey, I appreciate your gimmick, and think it adds a lot to the discussion. You and Immortan are the funniest posters in the thread because people reply to you seriously sometimes like Jeb! trying to impotently slap back at Trump.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Oh yeah, boosted is just a gimmick. There's definitely no evidence of him hilariously believing his own hype and um skewing polls and making grandiose election predictions

There is no man behind the mask!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Montasque posted:

/pol/ are now hijacking every internet poll they can find on Trump/Trump's Muslim proposal...

Best superpac in the game if you ask me.

EDIT:

I think it's important people see what their thread looks like...

I'm sure this is all ironic and done for the 'lulz'

anime

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

CNN discussing how Trump is a fascist

This is not new and won't matter

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
All Trump has to do is seize my property and bulldoze my house with my family inside and we'll have predicted it all right here in this thread.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Peachstapler posted:

All Trump has to do is seize my property and bulldoze my house with my family inside and we'll have predicted it all right here in this thread.

That is how they do it in CHYNA and we need to do it here if we're going to compete. But we're gonna do it smarter and better than they do.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Look, Trump is just a revisionist ultra-nationalist who believes we need to return America to its glorious Golden Age by getting revenge on the foreigners and corrupt internal forces who have wronged her. Trump believes that we need a strong State, with the strongest military on earth, where citizens are all taken care of, where class conflicts are eliminated, and where decadent, corrupt, and unproductive financial sector parasites and their pet politicians are rooted out and destroyed. Trump believes that we need energy, specifically a great leader with tremendous energy. A leader who says what the people truly believe, and who can truly speak for the people in a way their incompetent "representatives" can't. Trump believes that people are not equal, and that the pursuit of egalitarianism leads to the failure of great nations. Trump believes that greed and the pursuit of individual gain at the expense of the nation impedes the progress of the whole people. Trump believes in making America great again.

Those of you calling Trump a fascist just don't get it.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Trump unleashing Chang

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

The statute of liberty just seems really annoyed by all this hullabaloo

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Daily News trying a bit too hard but its not like they can match the bombast of The NYPost

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Someone should read Hitler's speeches in Donald Trump's voice and cadence (and in English, obviously) and see just how eerie it is.

This would be wonderful.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Can't wait for the debate. All the under-nourished, underreported people on the dais, eager to go after Trump, and be, by god, stumped. They can't handle him and never will be able to.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Golden Bee posted:

Can't wait for the debate. All the under-nourished, underreported people on the dais, eager to go after Trump, and be, by god, stumped. They can't handle him and never will be able to.
John Kasich comes in wearing a Trump wig and spends the entire debate being the biggest rear end in a top hat he can be.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

that doesn't surprise me at all. It makes me wonder how much of a youth vote do they actually make up.

I read that Trump's support skewed older, so it makes me wonder who the people are behind stuff like /pol/. it's not unthinkable that some tech people would be extreme right wingers, and in their early 30's or so by now.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I read that Trump's support skewed older, so it makes me wonder who the people are behind stuff like /pol/. it's not unthinkable that some tech people would be extreme right wingers, and in their early 30's or so by now.

i think theres got to be a large portion of /pol/ that is doing it completely ironically, just like there's a sizable portion of people in this forum that pretend to love trump but is just a democrat bored with what's going in their own race so are just overjoyed that there's complete anarchy happening in the republican side

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hahahahahaha lol if you think that people on /pol/ are well adjusted enough to be considered 'democrat'.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Trump WAS ironic. Now it's not ironic. He's saying the magic words. Buckle up.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

Trump actually does really poorly at the debates (except when Jeb tries to attack him).

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

John Kasich comes in wearing a Trump wig and spends the entire debate being the biggest rear end in a top hat he can be.

Funny, but I really wonder how Trump would react to a candidate doing an unapologetic and mean impression of his stump speeching.

I think Rand and the rest need more "hey someone want to let this genius know China isn't in the TPP" moments if they want to push him out. Anyone still thinking of engaging him on policy still is blind.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

they say trump will make anime real, and i believe them

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rocks posted:

i think theres got to be a large portion of /pol/ that is doing it completely ironically, just like there's a sizable portion of people in this forum that pretend to love trump but is just a democrat bored with what's going in their own race so are just overjoyed that there's complete anarchy happening in the republican side

Actually the majority of /pol/ is batshit insane neonazis.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Rocks posted:

Yup. It's the same phenomenon that we've seen here multiple times. If you let irony fester for too long it ultimately becomes sincere and you end up with a real poo poo show on your hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

did the RNC add two new debates today? They added a Fox Business debate on Jan 14, and another CNN debate on Jan 5. Maybe this is how they think they can stump trump?

• Locked thread