Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i wish i was black or jewish so i could get all these free handouts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoning It In
Oct 17, 2010
hey everyone! crystal pepsi is BACK!!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
i have strong and nostalgic feelings about the junk food brands of my youth. remember ecto-cooler? ha ha that was the best i wish theyd bring it back that would be AWESOME. what? no im 41 years old

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

bradzilla posted:

I get a half hour for the work holiday party. I love my job. :)

so actually about that- it looks like we've got the bowling alley reserved from 2 to 4 PM. do we need to go back to the office when we're done? I'm not sure Allan said to ask you

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Global warming is definitely a fraud. I figured this out on my own because it snowed earlier/more somewhere than when/what it usually does

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
ooc: almost every line from https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT belongs in this thread (or the notional 4 figgie thread)

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i justify professional athletes abusing their sexual partners

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
the number of sexual partners i have had is in the single digits

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i refer to all music which is primarily electronic as "techno"

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

we got a new company policy: employees with over 20 years in get an extra weeks vacation starting immediately. im glad the company is so generous to loyal employees.

coincidentally the company just celebrated it's 20th anniversary last month.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I went into debt to buy a launch day Xbox one.

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i am of average height and do not lift weights because i do not believe that having a good physical appearance confers any tangible benefits in life, be they professional or otherwise

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I overcompensate for my generic 5 figgie fucktardedness by becoming abitrarily and overly concerned with an inexpensive but time consuming small facet of my life such as how I make my coffee or knowing the 97 sub genres of techno or metal music. This makes me feel superior to those who don't give a poo poo about these things because they have vastly more important and fulfilling things to be doing besides worrying that Starbucks isn't technically the best coffee

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Dislike button posted:

I overcompensate for my generic 5 figgie fucktardedness by becoming abitrarily and overly concerned with an inexpensive but time consuming small facet of my life such as how I make my coffee or knowing the 97 sub genres of techno or metal music. This makes me feel superior to those who don't give a poo poo about these things because they have vastly more important and fulfilling things to be doing besides worrying that Starbucks isn't technically the best coffee

Then I bring it up whenever possible in person or on the internet

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity

Dislike button posted:

i collect a staggering array of effects pedals but own only a single poo poo guitar which i cannot play well

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity

Dislike button posted:

i brand myself as a craft beer connoisseur but in reality i just use the current trend for independently brewed beers to justify my borderline alcoholism

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity

Dislike button posted:

i know a lot about Gourmet Burgers

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Check out my 20 year old M3! Sure it costs me $4,000 a year and hundreds of hours of my own time to keep running and has 250 horsepower, but I just feel so connected to the road, ya know? Plus, money can't buy taste :smug:

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i attend professional sports games

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i attend professional sports games

Same but I don't have season tickets or a box

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Parks and Recreation and 30 Rock are my favorite shows. i wish tina and amy could host every awards show!!

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i have kids

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Dislike button posted:

Check out my 20 year old M3! Sure it costs me $4,000 a year and hundreds of hours of my own time to keep running and has 250 horsepower, but I just feel so connected to the road, ya know? Plus, money can't buy taste :smug:

i too work on my own car. changing my car's oil is satisfying. i have weird ideas about what it means to be a man.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
why aren't ordinary civilian muslims in america doing more to stop isis?

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

i have opinions about fast food

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

i get all my opinions from am talk radio

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I know my daughter wanted UGGs but the lady at Sears said these bear paws are just as good.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
my phone, tablet, laptop, monitor and tv are all 1080p

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
hey, man, i think the waitress likes me, im gonna write my phone number on the receipt. whats %15 of $17.90?

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
I ate a ghost pepper. I got a new chili sauce that has the world record for being totally the hottest chili sauce ever or some poo poo. I participate in food challenges to eat really spicy things, or just large amounts of food in general.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
how many scoville units does that bad boy boast????

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Barnyard Protein posted:

it caused me hours of stomach pain, nausea and digestive problems, but it was worth it for all the respect i receive from my colleagues when i tell them about after every bathroom break

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I gently caress for purposes other than recreation

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
hoho boy is my rear end in a top hat burning, yeah baby! that poo poo melted a hole all the way to china!

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

SHOUT-OUT TO ALL YOU KIDS BUYING BOTTLE SERVICE WITH YOUR RENT MONEYYYY! RUUUUUUH-SPECT!

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i own a cat because they do their own thing and need little space

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i wear a backwards cap

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
indoors

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Barnyard Protein posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Barnyard Protein posted:

hoho boy is my rear end in a top hat burning, yeah baby! that poo poo melted a hole all the way to china!

• Locked thread