Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
i watch esports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Barnyard Protein posted:

i too work on my own car. changing my car's oil is satisfying. i have weird ideas about what it means to be a man.

leaving the thread for a sec:

i actually work on my own car because i tried to go to my normal oil change place and they told me to go away and that they won't work on my car, and the dealer is a 1 hr drive and i am not doing that. changing the oil is kinda fun but not really, at least i only have to do it once a year or so because i don't drive it 3000 miles a year.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i actually work on my own car too but it is out of spite

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I go to church every sunday but I don't actually believe

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I am a piece a poo poo

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
i have a coupon

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I dont know how to change my oil but i dont have the money to pay someone to do it

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
I want to, or am proud to, live in the obnoxious sweltering dramaswamp that is Florida.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The office has a Keurig, so convenient for everyone to be able to brew coffee that they actually want, lol.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
*gets into heated argument over who should be the starting quarterback for the Cleveland Browns*

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
*gets arrested for domestic violence*

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
yes i see the "no smoking" sign but this is vaping a totally different thing so your sign doesnt apply to me and fiurthermore the supreme court has stated that

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

FMguru posted:

yes i see the "no smoking" sign but this is vaping a totally different thing so your sign doesnt apply to me and fiurthermore the supreme court has stated that

ooc: im incredibly angry at myself for not coming up with this one

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
i have very very strong feelings about recent movie trailers

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm seeing Star Wars at midnight on opening night, then I have to be back to work at 6am. Gonna need lots of coffee because I have no vacation time left :sigh:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
Why would you ever pay for Starbucks when we have free coffee in the office? Just bring in a bottle of Coffeemate and make your own lattes!

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
phew, managed to snag two tickets to Burger Joe's last day open. yeah I know they were $100 a seat but I've got a lot of good memories of the place and it'll make a great story

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i started a 6 figgy fucktard thread to cover for my feelings of inadequacy

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i feel it's a violation of my 1st amendment rights to not be permitted to send pictures of my dick to people on facebook

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My wife's due in 7.5 months and the doctors told us the baby will have Down syndrome and numerous other medical issues but I don't believe in abortion because my pastor said its killing babies so I started a gofundme to defray some of our 7 figures in future medical costs. This is after all just part of gods plan

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Dislike button posted:

My wife's due in 7.5 months and the doctors told us the baby will have Down syndrome and numerous other medical issues but I don't believe in abortion because my pastor said its killing babies so I started a gofundme to defray some of our 7 figures in future medical costs. This is after all just part of gods plan

Plus we already bought it a forums account when we found it it was going to be retarded

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

life hack: don't have the spoons to shower in the mornings? just take some old pantyhose and rub it over your hair, it will soak up some of the grease and buy you an extra day or two easy

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Perplx posted:

my phone, tablet, laptop, monitor and tv are all 1080p

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Julie And Candy posted:

life hack: don't have the spoons to shower in the mornings? just take some old pantyhose and rub it over your hair, it will soak up some of the grease and buy you an extra day or two easy

i read this post and wondered if it was true.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

every friday I have to fill out a sheet by hand that details how i spent my week in 15 minute increments

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

I have a corporate desk job that i have to punch in and out for

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

I've never had a post-college job longer than six months

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

every friday I have to fill out a sheet by hand that details how i spent my week in 15 minute increments

lol

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

my boss watches to make sure all his employees are in on time

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Cat Face Joe posted:

note: also true for the 6 figgy fucktard thread

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

my company's executives fly all over the world to do business. i have never left the state, work or otherwise

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

As a Millennial I posted:

i read this post and wondered if it was true.

I was wondering how one showers with a spoon.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
dining tip: just eat the food in the store while you're shopping. employees won't hassle you if u do it confidently. if they do hassle you, act all indignant and say that of course you were going to pay for it whAT DO I LOOK LIKE A CRIMINALS!?!?!?

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

MrMoo posted:

I was wondering how one showers with a spoon.

very carefully

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Bhodi posted:

note: also true for the 6 figgy fucktard thread

yeah if you're some kind of sad computesman

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

I've never had a real conversation with someone who isn't white

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
can someone summarize what has happened in this thread, tia (thanks in advance)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Tangra posted:

can someone summarize what has happened in this thread, tia (thanks in advance)

ooc: it's your biography :twisted:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

i have been laid off on numerous occasions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

my partner doesn't support me in my career, hobbies, or dreams

• Locked thread