Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Cat Face Joe posted:

awesome, the new yellow pages showed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

I'm the son of an absent father. I receive all my cues for how to be masculine from Ron Swanson memes.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i can't tie a tie so i keep one pre tied in my closet and just slip it over my head when i bust it out once a year

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

PokeJoe posted:

i can't tie a tie so i keep one pre tied in my closet and just slip it over my head when i bust it out once a year

look at mr fancy here. clip-on is fine.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
grandma has to live with us, now

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
just bought a hyundai elantra

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i don't know what kale is

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i've googled "does spouse inherit debt"

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

sometimes, in my weaker moments, i wish i'd bought some bitcoins when i heard about em in 2011

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
if i could describe my style in one words, it'd be: "coveralls"

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
ooc: for that spoons quote earlier, there's some quote about having 'the fibro' or 'anxiety' or some other mental illness that like...each morning you wake up and are given a bunch of spoons, and you have to use those spoons to do normal activities throughout the day, and when you run out of spoons, you're done for the day, you can't do anything and have to retreat mentally and physically back to your cave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoon_theory

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i independently arrived at a theory related to the spoon theory, the difference being i use all the spoons in the house to eat Nutella and when i'm out of spoons i use forks, then knives, then fingers until all the nutella is gone

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:

Barnyard Protein posted:

i independently arrived at a theory related to the spoon theory, the difference being i use all the spoons in the house to eat Nutella and when i'm out of spoons i use forks, then knives, then fingers until all the nutella is gone

Same

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

sometimes, in my weaker moments, i wish i'd bought some bitcoins when i heard about em in 2011

agreed but constantly and i think about the bitcoin pizza i lol'd at and the epic lambos and savage sick cum sluts that could have been

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
a yosmas present a couple years ago was one of those actual "bitcoins" that the santa bought for like $25 or something and was worth $1200 at its peak

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
the missed-the-boat on scams talk reminded me that i should call gramps soon... i want to get his stuff when he kicks it

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
sniff sniff i remember all the great times me and gramps had with all his cool poo poo, sniff itd really mean a lot to me if i got to keep it alll

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
5 figgy fucktard leering at a sexy blonde babe across the room, her clothes pristine, her dress impossibly tight, and her teeth sparkling: shed gently caress me if i bought bitcoins in 2011. *imagining a sputtering load cum splashing across her face in a swank hotel penthouse* *remembering the guy who dried fruit on his bitcoin rig in 2011* it could have been me. *feeling his cock bulge in his pants* it should have been me *feeling his pants capillary action pulling the cum across his thigh* but im a loving LOSER. A God drat IDIOT. *pushing on his adams apple and choking* I NEED TO DIE. *takes a moment* ah, wheres my g*d d*mn zoloft?

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
i have autism

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Smythe posted:

5 figgy fucktard leering at a sexy blonde babe across the room, her clothes pristine, her dress impossibly tight, and her teeth sparkling: shed gently caress me if i bought bitcoins in 2011. *imagining a sputtering load cum splashing across her face in a swank hotel penthouse* *remembering the guy who dried fruit on his bitcoin rig in 2011* it could have been me. *feeling his cock bulge in his pants* it should have been me *feeling his pants capillary action pulling the cum across his thigh* but im a loving LOSER. A God drat IDIOT. *pushing on his adams apple and choking* I NEED TO DIE. *takes a moment* ah, wheres my g*d d*mn zoloft?

what's capillary mean?

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
*posts link to gofundme for IVF on facebook*

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

I think I'm gonna kill myself by jumping in front of a rush hour commuter train

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pumpy Dumper posted:

I think I'm gonna kill myself by jumping in front of a rush hour commuter train

Me too!!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

no suicide jokes please

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
my New Years resolution? definitely gonna hit the gym. spent my xmas bonus on a "do you even lift" tshirt and some nikes to really get motivated!!

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
200 bucks left and just 6 days till mid month payday, gently caress yes. Christmas shopping gonna be easy this year

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i can't tell the different between cherry mx blues and browns by touch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cadenza posted:

i can't tell the different between cherry mx blues and browns by touch

lmao

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
100% of the cheese I buy comes in either a resealable package, or individually wrapped slices

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
butcher? yeah, there's one down at the Piggly Wiggly where I shop. Why do you ask?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
all of my sex is strictly vanilla.

anything else is sinful

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have a vcr collection

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I have a vcr collection

*loosens tie*

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i have a plan for how to transfer owner ship of my digital media purchases to my children upon my death buttttt don't quite know what my life insurance police is or if i have one

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
hey son... i used to uh, really enjoy listening to my dad's records... so i thought, do you want my itunes account info? i've got some really good jazz albums and,

cadenza
Dec 25, 2006

integrity
i think that the classic thinkpad touchpoint is a bad human-computer interface device

i also don't know the term "human-computer interface device"

i also don't know what a thinkpad is

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
my bs cs is not top 50

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i use a thinkpad

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax