Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Linguica posted:

No poo poo? I thought it was not uncommon especially in older days for lab skeletons to be actual irl human skeletons
yeah it happens. like if the body is donated to medical science

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Is that a well known person? I thought it was just a stock model.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Women aren't allowed to play video games

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

goddamnedtwisto posted:

lol at your dumb stupid countries with rabies and poisonous things and dangerous things

i can go pet any wild creature i feel like and not get anything more than tb from a badger

It's rare but some bats have rabies in the UK

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2509375.stm

Don't touch bats

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Mulva posted:

Is that a well known person? I thought it was just a stock model.
she probably is a stock model. dude's just freaking out because they didn't use a fat, repugnant nerd who rants about the transpiracy when you mouse over him

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Space-Pope posted:

she probably is a stock model. dude's just freaking out because they didn't use a fat, repugnant nerd who rants about the transpiracy when you mouse over him
she's an amazon employee. at least according to some dude in the c&d vg deals megathread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

i thought they were all human skeletons

inhuman skeletons

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Fayez Butts posted:

Women aren't allowed to play video games

i feel sorry for all the nerds who have built up the idea of a ~GAMER GIRL~ as the greatest possible girlfriend they could ever have and everything else will be perfect as long as my wife plays video games 12 hours a day like i do!!!! cause holy poo poo are they ever in for a harsh learning experience

not too sorry though, most of them are pretty repugnant

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

i feel sorry for all the nerds who have built up the idea of a ~GAMER GIRL~ as the greatest possible girlfriend they could ever have and everything else will be perfect as long as my wife plays video games 12 hours a day like i do!!!! cause holy poo poo are they ever in for a harsh learning experience

not too sorry though, most of them are pretty repugnant
janice in accounting don't give a gently caress

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"i don't give a poo poo about what a girl's personality is like, or what she likes to eat, or how she wants to keep the house, or her financial sense, or her ambitions or anything else that would affect our relationship as long as she can play a bideo shame like i do [but not as well as i do]"

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
lol if you aren't down with a girl beating you at a video game, then pushing you down and stepping on your penis

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sagebrush posted:

"i don't give a poo poo about what a girl's personality is like, or what she likes to eat, or how she wants to keep the house, or her financial sense, or her ambitions or anything else that would affect our relationship as long as she can play a bideo shame like i do [but not as well as i do]"

i don't think it's completely nuts to wish for a girlfriend who is interested in the same things you are, especially if you feel downtrodden/cast-out

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Cat Face Joe posted:

pette all battes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

prefect posted:

i don't think it's completely nuts to wish for a girlfriend who is interested in the same things you are, especially if you feel downtrodden/cast-out

no, that's fine. it's just the laser-focus they put on "a girl who plays video games" while ignoring every other factor that might make two people compatible

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

prefect posted:

a lot of people don't seem to know that you don't need a significant other with the same dumb hobbies as you

https://search.apmmusic.com/#search...22must%22%7D%5D

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Space-Pope posted:

they are mad because they believe any woman with dyed hair is part of a conspiracy against call of duty or whatever

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
honestly the pixel glasses and ironic space invaders sweater are more insulting

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Segmentation Fault posted:

honestly the pixel glasses and ironic space invaders sweater are more insulting

how can you discern either of those from that pic

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

a lot of people don't seem to know that you don't need a significant other with the same dumb hobbies as you

they literally cannot talk about anything else

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
bideo games

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
http://i.imgur.com/vjVn2PQ.gifv

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

As a Millennial I posted:

how can you discern either of those from that pic
because I saw the promotion when it was on amazon's front page?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sagebrush posted:

no, that's fine. it's just the laser-focus they put on "a girl who plays video games" while ignoring every other factor that might make two people compatible

i think it's probably the same reason that they get so focused on "gamer" as an identity; they need to branch out a little

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

prefect posted:

i think it's probably the same reason that they get so focused on "gamer" as an identity; they need to branch out a little

Identifying yourself solely through the media you consume is pretty bad

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Segmentation Fault posted:

because I saw the promotion when it was on amazon's front page?

without looking, tell us what anybody else was wearing in that set

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

what will this get you

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Linguica posted:

No poo poo? I thought it was not uncommon especially in older days for lab skeletons to be actual irl human skeletons

lady at work told me they had a human foetus in a formaldehyde jar

really hope she was misremembering cause jesus that's grim as gently caress

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm sick of these loving fake baker girls. really? you got icing on your nose? yeah, ok

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

i'm sick of these loving fake baker girls. really? you got icing on your nose? yeah, ok

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

I had to go on Amazon yesterday to look up parts at work, why do you care so goddamn much

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

doesn't have anything to do with funny computer but idgaf

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

the fact that she hasn't finished putting her whiteface on doesn't make it not offensive

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

a real nose-icing incident wouldn't result in such a centrally-placed and circular piece of face-frosting :colbert:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

pseudorandom name posted:

doesn't have anything to do with funny computer but idgaf

i'm no trump fan, but i'd probably react similarly; birds of prey can gently caress you up if they feel like it

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Trig Discipline posted:

the fact that she hasn't finished putting her whiteface on doesn't make it not offensive

you see punching up patriarchy minorities can't be raci-*FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think a hawk or eagle is probably the most animal-rights-friendly pet you can have. Not only can they probably kill you, but if they want to leave they would just fly away and not come back, so you know they're cool with the situation.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
if you can get killed by a hawk you're a huge wuss

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

What if it clawed out your eyes so you stumbled into the road and got hit by a bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate

• Locked thread