Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

DAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
It's Christmas in 2 weeks, Vince. Get Roman in on the Toys for Tots bandwagon.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Roman delivering satchels of tiny potato bites to underprivileged children is ratings gold.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

oldpainless posted:

I'm sure HHH will go to bat for them and protect them like he has in the past for
I have to imagine there's someone in back making sure JBL doesn't go full hog on Tyler Breeze every time he comes out.

cronox2
Jul 24, 2010

woah, you look
REALLY pissed off...
Been watching a lot of Botchamania in chronological order,

Happy Anniversary Roman face.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Abe Froman Reigns, The Tater Tot King of Chicago

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I feel like the rebound clothesline would look a lot better if he just flung himself forward off the ropes at the guy instead of running 2-3 steps, but I don't know if that's actually a plausible move you can do.

like so https://twitter.com/SenorLARIATO/status/646264583028502528

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I guess Sting's neck is super hosed http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1209/604594/major-wwe-star-needs-neck-surgery/

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

naito can change gravity's laws at will tho

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Seth Rollins is a danger to himself and others.

bartok
May 10, 2006

triplexpac posted:

The Springboard Stunner made me laugh every time I saw it, and for that I will always appreciate Big Match John

I never thought Big Match John would ever top the HurricaCena (Cenacanranna?) but damned if he didn't. That said when I went to Money in the Bank, my friend and I lost our poo poo when Cena pulled off a Yoshi Tonic.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Is Cena the greatest wrestler in the past ten years? I can't think of anybody who's been consistently as good as him.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/jctorch/status/674723249402413056

quote:

D-Bryan new quote - "I think it could be the end of my career in WWE, but I don't think it will be the end of my career."
:rip:

WWE is probably going to have him sit on that contract so that his value goes down and can't drive as much money as he could in NJPW/ROH for his safety

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
He's going to get paralyzed in TNA isn't he

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
He should just retire and not risk himself getting any more injured. He gave us a great moment and that was a fine cap to his career.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

lol daniel bryan is literally going to die

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I know I've said this before about guys like Angle but someone needs to seriously tell Daniel Bryan the end of The Wrestler isn't a story to aspire to.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Looking forward to the Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle cripple fight

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Edit: Double post

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx
I'd almost give him a pass if he worked a different style wherever he ended up, but no, he's gonna be headbutting all the time and it's going to be mortifying.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Sheamus won their feud in the end.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

surely daniel bryan is worth just hanging around doing pr stuff/angles right?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I'm just glad I was able to meet him and get his book autographed before he dies from death, and insists he be buried in a compost heap of some kind.

Mister E
Oct 2, 2006

by exmarx

Ostentatious posted:

The problem is convincing Bryan to only do that sort of thing. Money's never really been his thing so backing up a dumptruck full of cash onto his front lawn so he can hang around and be an on-screen character isn't going to appeal to him half as much as wrestling again.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Ostentatious posted:

*Dolph Ziggler calls Daniel Bryan a turd. Daniel disagrees and Ryback comes out and squashes Ziggler.*
Won't ever get old.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Sorry to be that guy, and sorry to be late, but I can't find the Roman reigns tater tot promo. Can someone please give me a link?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

BrigadierSensible posted:

Sorry to be that guy, and sorry to be late, but I can't find the Roman reigns tater tot promo. Can someone please give me a link?

https://youtu.be/wSE6I11YVsw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stings gonna get some robocop upgrades and we're gonna get robocop vs. terminator at wm32

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

New Day wants to know why you're late

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Mister E posted:

I'd almost give him a pass if he worked a different style wherever he ended up, but no, he's gonna be headbutting all the time and it's going to be mortifying.

He'd probably go to a harder style, if anything.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Frankston posted:

Rebound clothesline is the worst move I've ever seen I loving hate it

how do you have this opinion in a world where the KO Punch exists

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

also :rip: bryan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Please photoshop "rocksteady" to "tater tots"

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

enjoy

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3hatue_wwe-raw-7-12-2015-full-show-7th-december-2015-part-10_sport

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Why wasn't he Bebop, Bebop had a mohawk. Or is there a 'white rhino' joke implicit here

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

oatgan posted:

Please photoshop "rocksteady" to "tater tots"

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Thank you. Although I kind of wish you hadn't because I'm only two minutes in and I'm cringing.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Roman ha a very particular delivery of his babyface promos -- angled head, smug expression, awkward halting cadence, and a timbre of voice I can only describe as "whiny." It's terrible and I still can't believe this guy ever took acting lessons.

I get that he's trying to sound confident but it comes across as condescension, and insincere condescension at that.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Roman let me get some of your tots gosh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Romans worst promos all featured vegetables. Coincidence?

• Locked thread