Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Holy poo poo a robot butler!

This is hilarious. A guy's pants fell down during a picture:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Anyone seen this yet?

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Forgall posted:

I refuse to re-post that picture

I think I'm going to be sick. :barf:

:barf:

Saved by Hooman!

Wistful of Dollars fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Dec 10, 2015

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lmao

im Sammy Automatic

cyberbully
Feb 10, 2003

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Robert Dear Says He's 'Warrior for the Babies'

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

El Scotch posted:

I think I'm going to be sick. :barf:

:barf:

Quick, post a pic even if it's the pants one again

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

http://gawker.com/cute-google-search-ruined-1747195622

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

We will never truly know why he did it. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eHuwmbsK2I

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bald Eagle doesn't like Trump's hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xqqpaCtUPA

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

private eye is a good thing

e: i somehow missed someone already posting this; i'm sorry!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

a case of the laaaaaaazy eye

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MsJoelBoxer
Aug 31, 2004

Your judicial opinions hypnotize me.
I can't keep all of these NHL expansion teams straight anymore.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

MsJoelBoxer posted:

I can't keep all of these NHL expansion teams straight anymore.

Pretty sure you wouldn't want to get in a fight with Harry Reid. He seems the eye gouging type.

Conservatives Crying

That's it that's the only ones

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Dec 10, 2015

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

You think there's a link between dogs and terrorists?

British police get shot (and killed!) all the time. But not by terrorists, so it don't count.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

spacetoaster posted:

You think there's a link between dogs and terrorists?

British police get shot (and killed!) all the time. But not by terrorists, so it don't count.

Well since Trump was specifically talking about being afraid of radical Islamic terrorists, no it doesn't.
Also, 4 London police shot and killed in the last 10 years doesn't count as "all the time."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well since Trump was specifically talking about being afraid of radical Islamic terrorists, no it doesn't.
Also, 4 London police shot and killed in the last 10 years doesn't count as "all the time."

Ok. You got me there. Dogs ARE terrorists.

And I suppose I wasn't very clear. I specifically said that London police officers get shot all the time (no I didn't, you just added the London part because, well I guess you wanted to narrow it down until you got the results you wanted). Not just killed.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Rob Wesley
‏@eastwes
Forget the $2M, this is easily the most interesting part of the whole deal between Wu-Tang and Martin Shkreli

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

spacetoaster posted:

I specifically said that London police officers get shot all the time

that's not actually true though?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

bagual posted:

that's not actually true though?

It feels right.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Ok. You got me there. Dogs ARE terrorists.

And I suppose I wasn't very clear. I specifically said that London police officers get shot all the time (no I didn't, you just added the London part because, well I guess you wanted to narrow it down until you got the results you wanted). Not just killed.

That was a reference to Trump's quote, kind of pathetic for you to whine about goal-post shifting after just doing the same.

Edit: It's hard to find numbers for all shootings in the UK but London apparently averaged 400 shooting incidents between 2011 and 2014. Compare to Chicago, where 417 people have died from gunshots this year.

Squalid fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Dec 10, 2015

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Squalid posted:

That was a reference to Trump's quote, kind of pathetic for you to whine about goal-post shifting after just doing the same.

Yeah, I'm pathetic. You win.

Squalid posted:

Edit: It's hard to numbers for shootings in the UK but London apparently averaged 400 shooting incidents between 2011 and 2014. Compare to Chicago, where 417 people have died from gunshots this year.

I knew they'd be way less than any democrat run city in the U.S.

But the English don't have our civil rights. :colbert:

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

http://ktvl.com/news/offbeat/donald-trumps-face-painted-on-swastika-under-atlanta-bridge

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

StickySweater
Feb 7, 2008
Never a bad time to post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF_IzqsTASA

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Squalid posted:

Edit: It's hard to find numbers for all shootings in the UK but London apparently averaged 400 shooting incidents between 2011 and 2014. Compare to Chicago, where 417 people have died from gunshots this year.
London has always been less violent than major US cities during the 20th century though, even in the early decades when private firearm ownership was all but banned in NYC and you could pick up a pistol permit from a Post Office counter in London, London was still the least violent of the two.

Stultus Maximus posted:

I figure if people are going to burst into your house wearing ski masks and carrying guns without knocking or announcing who they are in advance, you should probably be allowed to shoot them.

Friendly officers. You can tell them apart from militiamen nutjobs by the high visibility police logos on their chests.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Well if you exclude the PSNI from British Police... :can:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
#makeamericagrapeagain

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

quote:

The UK has banned entry to many individuals for hate speech. The same principles should apply to everyone who wishes to enter the UK.

If the United Kingdom is to continue applying the 'unacceptable behaviour' criteria to those who wish to enter its borders, it must be fairly applied to the rich as well as poor, and the weak as well as powerful.
It has only been up ~48 hours, making it one of the fastest e-petitions ever, and has widespread appeal across the UK.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Squalid posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OzyMandrill posted:

It has only been up ~48 hours, making it one of the fastest e-petitions ever, and has widespread appeal across the UK.
He already thinks that London is an ISIS controlled no-go zone, what's the odds he'd bother coming in the first place?

:goonsay:

• Locked thread