Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Neon Knight posted:

What is the timeline on the flashforward to the grave?

6 months from the first episode of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

Damien Darkh: Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Xtanstic posted:

Well that was better than Flash

Arrow > AoS >>>> Flash :colbert:

Super disappointed they didn't have the balls to kill anyone. That true believer guy was dead in like 3 seconds.

They could have at least killed Felicity's mom or something. I demand blood.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Arrow > AoS >>>> Flash :colbert:

Super disappointed they didn't have the balls to kill anyone. That true believer guy was dead in like 3 seconds.

They could have at least killed Felicity's mom or something. I demand blood.

Not until Lance finally finds out if she's droppin panties or not

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

X-O posted:

If you want to know she's not dead, she's been filming pretty constantly on the show if you've actually followed any of the cast's social media stuff.
Also, they still have to cover all of the stuff with Calculator and the whole "waaah my dad is an evil mastermind" story.

Bad Moon posted:

:vince:

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
The death of whoever ends up in the grave is going to come out of nowhere. There is no way Felicity doesn't survive this. If she were to die, it's going to be something else that kills her.

It's good to see the Arrow writers remembered that this is a season finale.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Bad Moon posted:

:perfect:

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error
Sooo...they firmly reminded everyone this ep that Felicity is Jewish...then they stuck her in a gas chamber? Very Dhark.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Leelee posted:

Sooo...they firmly reminded everyone this ep that Felicity is Jewish...then they stuck her in a gas chamber? Very Dhark.

With the black guy, and...well, if Thea was gay, I guess we'd have the trifecta.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Man, that was an excellent episode of the show. I especially love the shark. It just shows up and bites Ollie offscreen, what an amazingly goofy thing. Neal McDonough continues to be perfect in his role, and Barrowman was amazing this week, too.

Neon Knight posted:

What is the timeline on the flashforward to the grave?

I love Felicity but this show kinda needs a permanent important character death that sticks right about now. If Slade never killed Moira that season wouldn't have picked up the great momentum it did. Considering last season had not permanent consequences, just very temporary peril that felt unearned, I hope Felicity is dead and not just hiding under a dumpster.

Since the first episode aired October 7th, the flashforward takes place right around April.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They pulled off a fake out by making use of the Previously On. That's pretty sneaky.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Fighting Trousers posted:

With the black guy, and...well, if Thea was gay, I guess we'd have the trifecta.

Nazi's weren't too big on queens either so it fits.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Bad Moon posted:

Nazi's weren't too big on queens either so it fits.

:drat:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fighting Trousers posted:

She dated an EDM DJ, so... that's just like being gay.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
:rip: Felicity for one episode

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Soothing Vapors posted:

hhahaha RANDOM loving Damien DASHARK

fixed

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

raditts posted:

At least they didn't do the ultra clichéd "surprise t-bone" I guess?

Even Supergirl did that one this week. While in flight.

That end scene, they did the exact same thing in Godfather or Untouchables or something, didn't they?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gunning down a car is a very common movie thing.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Gunning down a car is a very common movie thing.

Yeah, I mean the juxtaposition with the Boss spending quality family time and music appropriate to that scene rather than the shooting.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Dashark was amazing and that type of stupid poo poo is why Arrow rules this season.

I love the island plot too. I had no idea what they were doing but thankfully knowing things like that aren't necessary.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Felicity's dead, rest of show will be Felicity from Earth-2.

She will be dressed up as Death like in her origin episode but otherwise similar in every single way.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hey, do you think having Felicity riddled with bullets one will lodge in her spine and she'll finally go full blown Oracle and bind her to a wheel chair?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Speaking of Stephen Amell playing masked Vigilantes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaugHGd1Kw&t=69s

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Bad Moon posted:

Hey, do you think having Felicity riddled with bullets one will lodge in her spine and she'll finally go full blown Oracle and bind her to a wheel chair?
That's my hope, but I'm terrible at predicting these shows so I'm trying not to jinx it.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Dexo posted:

UGGGGHHHH. I watched only to see Amell. As soon as the turtles showed up, NOPE

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

So is Darhk making a self-sustainable ecosystem for hiding out from some "cleanse the planet" biological weapon, or does he just plan to start selling Perri-air?

Woden
May 6, 2006

Bruceski posted:

So is Darhk making a self-sustainable ecosystem for hiding out from some "cleanse the planet" biological weapon, or does he just plan to start selling Perri-air?

Yeah, why would air be less dense and like on Everest unless you're bottling it up?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Bruceski posted:

Given that the name of the big project is "Genesis," I'm thinking it's probably something like that.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Plan might need some work, corn isn't a sustainable crop without large subsidies from the government.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Magically Modified Corn... future crop...

Damien has seen Interstellar and is preppin for it

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Dexo posted:

Everything he's posted is how much he loving loves being on Arrow. Does he turn down movie roles left and right or something because Casey Jones is a pretty big deal for a TV actor.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Leelee posted:

My god, that honestly went right over my head while watching the show. That was a really dick move by Darhk, the ending I mean, and pretty good writing by the show. I hope Felicity doesn't die but, I gotta say that as adorable as Rickards is, she's not a very good actress. She speaks way too fast and doesn't enunciate well at all. I do hope that this ushers in a darker more hardcore Green Arrow.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Mod please change title to include Green BARROWman please.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bad Moon posted:

Then no kids.

Oh yeah, he's already got one so it's all good.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Mod please change title to include Green BARROWman please.

Do this now... don't wait.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rocksicles posted:

Do this now... don't wait.

Arrow Season 4 Winter Break - Dawn of the BARROWman

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

Arrow Season 4 Winter Break - Dawn of the BARROWman

You heard the monkey, make the trade.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Just watched the episode.

:byewhore:

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I can't figure out if having several conversations reminding us that Felicity is jewish before trying to gas her was tasteless or smart.

Also can't figure out why Diggle, Thea, and Felicity just waltzed away when captured. Like I get that Thea kung fu'ing enemies in public would be problematic, but Diggle's trained military.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Narcissus1916 posted:

I can't figure out if having several conversations reminding us that Felicity is jewish before trying to gas her was tasteless or smart.

Also can't figure out why Diggle, Thea, and Felicity just waltzed away when captured. Like I get that Thea kung fu'ing enemies in public would be problematic, but Diggle's trained military.

Because as soon as one of them starts kung fuing or Felicity hacks the planet, the ghosts start shooting the crowd, and the only people in the crowd who could possibly defend themselves are Detective Dresden and DJ Boyfriend 2.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006

Narcissus1916 posted:

What got me was Black Driver wasn't driving Felicity and Oliver at the end in the limo. How does that dude earn money these days?

• Locked thread