Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

Kid looks a little young to be vaping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Project 2501 posted:

Some of the official photos are great too

Resplendent!

BeatSetRadio
Dec 5, 2004

Hey Sandy! Do you want to listen to some indie music with me? Perhaps we can read Pitchfork together?

you smug little poo poo, i will loving kill you. dont ever let me see you irl

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Project 2501 posted:

What is this supposed to be? Was there an Animu about a haunted hoodie or something?

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I can never tell the age of doughy white nerds, they all seem to be 14 or 40 and never in-between. Who else would wear this stuff for Minecraft?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I think I would like a light-up sweatshirt because sometimes I'm trawling dark alleyways for jizz and I think "hey how much were those eggrolls I got earlier?" but for the life of me I can't find that tiny receipt that all Chinese places give you like seriously it's the size of a stamp and one micron thick like seriously just give me 9 feet of receipt with my fuel rewards points on it like a normal business.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

social vegan posted:

sup u fuggin dweebzors lol these loving guys

I am the kitchen cabinetry disguised as a computer desk

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pawn 17 posted:

BAZINGA!

But its such a horrible show, how anyone can sit through one episode, let alone multiple is incomprehensible to me :psypop:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Iron Crowned posted:

But its such a horrible show, how anyone can sit through one episode, let alone multiple is incomprehensible to me :psypop:

The blond girl has two boobs of very different sizes that's at least worth watching for a few minutes that's why everyone is laughing so much.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Project 2501 posted:

glad someone pointed this out why don't u try on this Official video for size and try to guess whyt he comments might be disabled (it's because the actor is too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDrKo8lOyCY

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it'd b cool to know that you'll either grow up to be on weird twitter or a lesbian

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

social vegan posted:

it'd b cool to know that you'll either grow up to be on weird twitter or a lesbian

Eastcoast Republican Podcast Host

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

Eastcoast Republican Podcast Host

can't wait til puberty hits so i can figure out if i'm a tegan or a sara

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

social vegan posted:

can't wait til puberty hits so i can figure out if i'm a tegan or a sara

Judging by your AV, I'd say a Tegan

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
there's this pasty ginger white guy who works the register at this fast food place i frequent for lunch and he is always wearing a black thinkgeek shirt with some nerdy statement inscribed in white.

he's got the one that's like "make me a sandwich. no? sudo make me a sandwich" as well as "there are 10 types of people in this world: those who know binary, and those who don't" i'm like ... bitch... you practically do make sandwiches and you do it for minimum wage so i see knowing binary and the sudo command is doing you tons of good in the world

i can't figure that guy out. he looks like a proto neckbeard type of nerd.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
to contribute though:

^ me irl

^ bae

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nsa goon update ur list

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

social vegan posted:

nsa goon update ur list

lol.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

JediTalentAgent posted:

What really sort of pushed the pop culture geekery fad over the edge? Was it making mainstream sex symbols out of traditionally geeky things like horror and sci-fi properties and characters?

When people started thinking that liking a thing was the same as having a personality

Rock Daddy
Dec 28, 2009

blarzgh posted:

Now its bigger on the outside.

:golfclap:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Someone has been reading too much Funky Winkerbean.

"Yup, reddit, this is the same screwdriver that was shoved up my rear end during second period English."

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

"Yup, reddit, this is the same screwdriver that was shoved up my rear end during second period English."

One time in study hall there was this religious girl that religion where they can't cut off their split ends and have to wear ugly denim skirts and she kept putting marker after marker up her skirt and I was like "whoa what's going on?" but then later i figured out she was doing an art project with her taint thank goodness it could have seemed very untoward

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 10, 2015

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Spot the cool guy.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Exposure time = 2 weeks

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Those nerds totally ran a train on that disabled black girl later that night

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
^^^^She's the "diversity" hire. Black and female. Got everything covered.

Oh wait, there's also a greasy white chick in the back there.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I'm really proud of you guys for not making a single TARDis joke.

More like RETARDis, amirite? :v:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Soft Shell Crab posted:

Spot the cool guy.

The one taking the picture then promptly getting the gently caress out

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
thats a loving weak rear end periodic table hasnt even got copernecium jesus get with the program

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Cant even laugh at this, just angry now

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

goatse.cx haver posted:

Cant even laugh at this, just angry now

she is 2 but at mom

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

One of these things is not like the other

One of these things just doesn't belong

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Is it the top one, because her shower curtain is the other way around?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
How else are you supposed to read it in the shower?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this one is taken from theother side of the curtain as the rest

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

social vegan posted:

this one is taken from theother side of the curtain as the rest
is it american custom on par with shoes and hats indoors, to have coathangers in shower?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

kalstrams posted:

is it american custom on par with shoes and hats indoors, to have coathangers in shower?

girls like to do this a lot, i think it's so they can put the upper part of their outfit on in the bathroom without laying it on the floor. it's pretty hosed up

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Libelous Slander posted:

girls like to do this a lot, i think it's so they can put the upper part of their outfit on in the bathroom without laying it on the floor. it's pretty hosed up
that's done in europe too, just not on the side where water flows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The steam from your shower can dewrinkle your shirt.

• Locked thread