Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

that means it's in customs iirc

Mmmph.

I'm told that it normally takes 3 ~ 5 days to reach the addressee but the person at the counter did warn me that it would probably take longer than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

It's 12/10. Why haven't you sent your gift yet?

If you haven't sent out a gift, do so post haste. If you have a legitimate reason for waiting, email or pm me

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sent mine off yesterday, they said it should get there Monday. It's covered with crude anime drawings so it should be obvious what it is

Amstrad
Apr 4, 2007

To destroy evil you must become an even greater evil.
Currently in the process of yelling at inquiring with the people I've ordered from as to why my package hasn't yet shipped when I'd ordered it a week ago.
I'll make sure it gets where it's going on time.

Edit: Welp, should be shipping today or tomorrow.

Amstrad fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Dec 10, 2015

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm glad all my stuff arrived on time. Amazon Prime is so useful for that stuff.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

If you haven't sent out a gift, do so post haste. If you have a legitimate reason for waiting, email or pm me

Way ahead of you

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Smoking Crow posted:

The last piece /finally/ arrived so I'll be sending out later today or tomorrow :)

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab posted:

Way ahead of you

As in, I emailed you about my pay problems

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
A package for Space Flower? For me!? What's inside???

Customs' attempts to ruin the holiday spirit are wasted on me. I can't read Korean.

Oh. my god. Look at all of this! Christmas came!

The candy has mascots so you know it's top shelf.

The full smorgasbord. Candy as far as the eye can see. Doesn't look that way to you? Did you know if you laid your body's blood vessels end-to-end, they would wrap around the world twice? Then, imagine how much candy is stored in these bags of holding. And that box. No, wait...

It's Hiei! The second oldest of the Kongou sisters (therefore the second-oldest ship in KanColle!). The Kongou class was designed by British architects—that's why they value their tea time! Her signature headpiece is a reference to her superstructure mast, a prototype that that was later used in the design of the Yamato-class. Don't let her cook.

Obligatory "I'm not self-conscious!!!!!!!!" shot.

Neither is Patchy! (Hiei's gonna sit up here now)

Hm? Entering this reveals...

Wow. I got the freakin' Zep guide to candy and maid cafes. Now I know how to enjoy this candy. Knowledge is the true power.

Meeeeeeerry Christmas!! Thank you so much Zeppy!

(End note: The Minnesota half of my package goes out tomorrow with a note letting my Santee know the anime portions are late to arrive because holy crap Amazon holiday shipping. I hope they can feel the excitement I felt today!)

Space Flower fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Dec 10, 2015

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
I can't believe Zepia just got doxxed.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Space Flower posted:

Customs' attempts to ruin the holiday spirit are wasted on me. I can't read Korean.

The full smorgasbord. Candy as far as the eye can see. Doesn't look that way to you? Did you know if you laid your body's blood vessels end-to-end, they would wrap around the world twice? Then, imagine how much candy is stored in these bags of holding. And that box. No, wait...

It's Hiei! The second oldest of the Kongou sisters (therefore the second-oldest ship in KanColle!). The Kongou class was designed by British architects—that's why they value their tea time! Her signature headpiece is a reference to her superstructure mast, a prototype that that was later used in the design of the Yamato-class. Don't let her cook.

Wow. I got the freakin' Zep guide to candy and maid cafes. Now I know how to enjoy this candy. Knowledge is the true power.

(End note: The Minnesota half of my package goes out tomorrow with a note letting my Santee know the anime portions are late to arrive because holy crap Amazon holiday shipping. I hope they can feel the excitement I felt today!)

Thanks Kenneth

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Space Flower posted:

edit that first image out

Smoking Crow fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Dec 10, 2015

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I'm the gay sex with hats on tab

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Smoking Crow posted:

edit that first image out

Why'd you quote it twice then Crow

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The photo looked way lower res on my phone. I'm sorry. :ohdear:

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Mintergalactic posted:

I'm the gay sex with hats on tab

I'm the how to take a screenshot tab

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Strange Quark posted:

Why'd you quote it twice then Crow

i hosed up :(

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Parallax posted:

I'm the how to take a screenshot tab

I'm the hentai tab

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Wouldn't have mattered! I deleted it on imgur!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Droyer posted:

I'm the hentai tab

I'm the nam tab

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wow that arrived earlier than I thought.

Didn't even finish the guide.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Namtab posted:

I'm the nam tab

:vince: :vince: :vince:

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
It's the 5th (I think) night of Goonukkah! I didn't go for any presents the night before last and last, because I caught bronchitis and didn't want to haul my rear end the gently caress out of bed thanks to the meds and poo poo.

I sense a theme here and there was a box I've not yet opened that's p big, at least according to my wife, who's kept watch over these so I don't sneak peeks

:ohdear:

There's still a couple more!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
That was packaged with the stand because the seller was the same, but that came after because it was a preorder (otherwise I would've done the same thing I did with the other small ones and sent itvia no-rush). I'm also glad you didn't open that before one of the IBO mechs. Would've been awkward.

Also: Big one last.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

My package has arrived!

Will make an unboxing post soon

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
My package is sitting in the post office now. 6-10 business days. International shipping from the US is highway robbery god drat.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

When I checked the mail today I had a mysterious package waiting for me!

How exciting!

Inside it I found...

Two envelopes and newspaper hiding greater treasures!

Inside the envelope labeled DROYER is a nice handwritten poem. After several attempts and a little help I think I managed to decipher your handwriting :cheeky:

Inside the envelope were some super cool anime and Dinosaur Comics stickers!

Sup?

Digging deeper I found the girl promised in the letter

And it's a sweet fig of Ginrei from Giant Robo! A super good anime that you, the person reading this, should definitely watch.

Further inside was this mysterious dvd cage, which seems to have a girl version of me on the backside? very strange.

And this was what inside. Consider it done.

And finally a picture of me holding my gifts.

Thank you, mysterious benefactor(nowhere did it state who my SS was, but I have a theory)! This was super cool, and I promise to find Ginrei a good home amongst my robots! Also I'm sorry if i was difficult to find a gift for, I realized afterwards that I basically wrote "don't do this, don't do that" in my post. I really appreciate this, and I hope you have a happy holiday!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

dropped my package off earlier this morning, the second part is on rush shipping from the retailer

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Droyer my boy-er is my phrase of the day.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I got a gift!

Thanks yes_cantaloupe!!!

(did you say there was more?????)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yes, uno mas. Monday, I think.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Smoking Crow posted:

I got a gift!

Thanks yes_cantaloupe!!!

(did you say there was more?????)

That's pretty sweet

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna buy that.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i guess we were supposed to say who the secret santa was on the gift? well either way droyer found out who it was immediately so i'll just post here so people know i gave my stuff: i was droyers santa

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

i guess we were supposed to say who the secret santa was on the gift? well either way droyer found out who it was immediately so i'll just post here so people know i gave my stuff: i was droyers santa

I have no idea sent me my gift and it's tormenting me to this day.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The only reason I bought the stand was so MJP would know that it was me who purchased the gifts for him. Nothing I bought besides that had gift options. Shame.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Still amazed that Space knew it was me who sent him gifts.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i kinda thought the point was to be a thinly veiled mystery forever, but it's also fun to know :shrug:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

i taped a bee to my package so it should be pretty apparent who it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Macdoo, did they not send you the last sticker yet? D:

Next to last thingy from Senerio who is the best secret santa senpai someone

SPACE PIRATE MAFIA HELL YEAH

I'm gonna paint the other one red with a white middle so I can have a Hyakuren and Stimpy

:rimshot:

• Locked thread