Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Is the RK-5 some super pistol, but I haven't noticed? That's twice they've nerfed it. I guess it's too close to the XR-2 with a smaller magazine but with shittier range and accuracy or something? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zapper
Mar 14, 2006

Zap!

Lady Naga posted:

Congrats on making it until 2014 until you decided, as a grown-rear end man, to not casually use slurs while gaming. I'm sure your mom is proud of you.

Your micro aggressions are ruining our COD safe space. Please take then to another place.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

JaySB posted:

But you still get angry...Just without use of homophobic slurs.

e: The best part about making gay jokes is when there's an actual gay male in your Goon group.

Of course I get angry, I paid money for this poo poo.

And I'm not :mitt:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Paying money for a product doesn't mean you should throw temper tantrums when things don't go your way.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's my right as an American to scream obscenities at a thirteen year old over the internet.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

limited posted:

Is the RK-5 some super pistol, but I haven't noticed? That's twice they've nerfed it. I guess it's too close to the XR-2 with a smaller magazine but with shittier range and accuracy or something? :confused:

yeah - people would dual wield them on small maps and it's basically better than most if not all of the submachine guns.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
The number one job of every player is to make the gameplay experience of other people as miserable as possible.

That is the call of duty they're referring to in the title.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

limited posted:

It's a very good backup weapon. As long as you don't spray too much, you can definitely kill 2 guys without reloading up close. It's better than I remember the burst pistol in BO2 being, but it's certainly no MW2 Rafficka, which was a pocket M16.

versus fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Dec 11, 2015

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Lady Naga posted:

Paying money for a product doesn't mean you should throw temper tantrums when things don't go your way.

Says... who, exactly? Did Harper make a last minute law I am unaware of?

Hey Dom, you should post those party kills you got last night with Gravity Spikes. :black101:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Says a reasonable adult who doesn't act like a loving baby over a videogame it's not that hard. Did I stumble into an alternate dimension where we're all just totally cool and accepting of toxic environments?

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
If you don't get mad at video games then there's something really wrong with you imo.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

versus posted:

It's a very good backup weapon. As long as you don't spray too much, you can definitely kill 2 guys without reloading up close. It's better than I remember the burst pistol in BO2 being, but it's certainly no MW2 Rafficka, which was a pocket M16.
Man, I miss the Raffica. The MR6 is almost as fun as the USP from MW for sniping people with from ridiculous distances though. :black101: But explains why I don't get it, I rarely live long enough to need a sidearm unless I'm using it as a main weapon. :lol:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Lady Naga posted:

Says a reasonable adult who doesn't act like a loving baby over a videogame it's not that hard. Did I stumble into an alternate dimension where we're all just totally cool and accepting of toxic environments?

What's the name of this website again?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lady Naga posted:

Hi you must be new here.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Lady Naga posted:

Lady Naga posted:

The number one job of every player is to make the gameplay experience of other people as miserable as possible.

That is the call of duty they're referring to in the title.

Lady Naga posted:

Lady Naga posted:

Congrats on making it until 2014 until you decided, as a grown-rear end man, to not casually use slurs while gaming. I'm sure your mom is proud of you.

Lady Naga posted:

Wow that's the first time since launch I've been actively glad I don't own a PS4. Thank you for allowing me to see the light Macys.

your posts suck in the payday thread and they suck here too.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

I do comedy, so I have a lot of thoughts about what you should and shouldn't say. And I think I ought to post NONE of them here. But they pester me and so I post these three sentences to scratch that itch.

On the usual topic of the thread, I think 2XP started 45 minutes ago and I have nothing set in stone on my schedule so I want to log on. But I intended to go to the gym right now. I'm using the past tense because my will is wavering.

This game is gonna make me stay a weak noodle boy. That doesn't make me a Happy Noodle Boy. :(

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Hydrocodone posted:

This game is gonna make me stay a weak noodle boy. That doesn't make me a Happy Noodle Boy. :(

i could play

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Deviant posted:

i could play

I think I'm going to manage to be responsible. I'm trying right now, anyway. But it should only be an 1.5-2 hours and then I expect to be free all weekend and online a lot.

You're on PS4, right? I'm rxHydrocodone and I can look for you when I get online later. And, as most people have said, anyone should feel free to join or invite me when they see me on.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Tell you what Naga, in the interest of forums diplomacy, I state here and now that I will play tonight and Saturday night, without swearing unless it was due to my own incompetence at the game (which will be often; I really need to stop reloading in cqb).

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mister Macys posted:

Tell you what Naga, in the interest of forums diplomacy, I state here and now that I will play tonight and Saturday night, without swearing unless it was due to my own incompetence at the game (which will be often; I really need to stop reloading in cqb).

I'm going to put this to the test with my bad gunskill.

puppy party
Sep 21, 2008
Lots of hurt butts in this thread.

I like it.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Mister Macys posted:

leaving work now

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

You're going to be waiting a while; I still have six hours to go :v:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

puppy party posted:

Lots of hurt butts in this thread.

I like it.

i literally had a hurt butt IRL this year

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Hey Dom, you should post those party kills you got last night with Gravity Spikes. :black101:

I didn't save the footage. :negative:

puppy party
Sep 21, 2008

JaySB posted:

I didn't save the footage. :negative:

Theater mode should have saved the game unless it's different on PS4.

Also, Mill, sorry about ur bunz bruv :(

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
God drat I'm gonna need to buy more pretzels to go with all this salt being thrown around.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
These posts are making me thirsty.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Don't get mad at each other

Get mad at the game.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Wazzit posted:

God drat I'm gonna need to buy more pretzels to go with all this salt being thrown around.

Wouldn't be so salty if you fuckers would stop deliberately spelling my name wrong... :sigh:

I'll say this for Naga; at least she(?) got my name right.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
So far I've gotten the VMP and the HVK to max level. I'm working on getting the Haymaker there. What gun should I do next?

Any thoughts Monster Maisies?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Yeah, you need to work on your french; it's "Monsieur". :haw:

Try the BRM, it's like a Man O' War on steroids. Quickdraw & Fast Mags is all you really need for it.

Cadetcons
Aug 15, 2008

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

So far I've gotten the VMP and the HVK to max level. I'm working on getting the Haymaker there. What gun should I do next?

Maybe I'm wrong, but if you liked the HVK, you'll love the Man'o'War.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Cadetcons posted:

Maybe I'm wrong, but if you liked the HVK, you'll love the Man'o'War.

I'm maining the KN-44, and the Man'o'War looks like a straight upgrade.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

widespread posted:

I'm maining the KN-44, and the Man'o'War looks like a straight upgrade.

It's not. I mean the Man O War is pretty good. All the AR's are decent. But it has a long reload.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Vesper...there is no better short range submachine gun, even post nerf I think. It's fire rate just makes it crazy good. Put a laser on it and never aim.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

The Argus. I am so loving unhappy I don't have that (because I prestiged) every time Combine comes up.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

JaySB posted:

It's not. I mean the Man O War is pretty good. All the AR's are decent. But it has a long reload.

Ohhh, so it needs Sleight of Hand or whatever the faster reload perk is.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mr. WTF posted:

Vesper...there is no better short range submachine gun, even post nerf I think. It's fire rate just makes it crazy good. Put a laser on it and never aim.

I've tried that, it only really works on Exodus, or whatever the Turtle map is called. Add a grip and exmags to cover its weaknesses (outside shotgun range) too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

widespread posted:

Ohhh, so it needs Sleight of Hand or whatever the faster reload perk is.

You probably want grip too, its recoil is a little bouncy.

• Locked thread