Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Last night I ended up just watching various WWE Network things and then falling asleep instead of gaming on a friday night... Sorry OP.

I did the same thing, but I hope to rectify that today and tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Began to play Ys origin which is incredibly dope. Turned my back on the games of the land of the rising sun in my surly mid teens and 2015 has been a year long revelation that perhaps that was a mistake

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Shaquin posted:

Began to play Ys origin which is incredibly dope. Turned my back on the games of the land of the rising sun in my surly mid teens and 2015 has been a year long revelation that perhaps that was a mistake

oath is so much better imo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

oath is so much better imo

i been playin origins recently and yeah. its ok but later games really blow it out of the water. I hope VI is better

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

In Training posted:

i been playin origins recently and yeah. its ok but later games really blow it out of the water. I hope VI is better
oath was released before Origins. I like Origins better.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

tonight i will be playing bloodborne and pillars of eternity.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I'm going to keep playing Front Mission 5.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what I'm gonna play tonight. Listening to old Final Fantasy music and chilling, so probably something casual

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
im debating continuing on xcx or knocking out some of the indies (lisa, off) i have on my backlog.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys: Origin until I beat it, and then Lightning Returns :black101:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm gonna continue playing Etrian Odyssey IV because it rules. Might get some Yoshi in as well.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Boxboy and Halo 2, maybe a bit more Mad Max.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probably a little FFXIII before I head out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I will be streaming the final episode of Tales from the Borderlands tonight at 9pm EST. http://www.twitch.tv/synthymesc

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Probably continuing my Sisyphean journey through Monster Hunter 4U, I unlocked G2 a month or so ago but haven't had the time or willpower to bomb through those quests due to real life. I'd be playing it right now except we have to go pick up supplies for the holiday party we're hosting tomorrow!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Super Mario Bros for the NES

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

actually I wanted to buy a better controller for that so.. I guess more Fall out 4.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I've had way too little time for games recently but tonight I will play Dragon Quest Heroes for the Personal Computer. oh hell yea

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

R6 siege js really fun

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just beat the Dragon King in Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Time to end this.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

I started dkcrtf. For anyone this applies to: is this game as balls to wall insane to 100% as the original.

I just bought this game.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Thinkign Tropical Freeze, and/or NSMBU bed gaming tonight.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played some Wolfenstein: The New Order since I'm trying to work on my backlog and it's not a super long game. I might play some FFXIII before I go to bed since I moved my old TV and PS3 into the bedroom

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Raymond Hog posted:

R6 siege js really fun

Is that one of those games where you have to plan out every move in advance with your teammates or is it like "stay close to your team, help however you can, and don't do anything stupid and you'll be okay?" I like tactical shooters but I hate closely coordinating with random jerks online.

Anyway, my 3DS has been neglected lately so I'm going to play some Fire Emblem: Awakening, and maybe some Fantasy Life, and then afterwards probably some Fallout 4 or Far Cry 4. Got a long gaming night ahead to celebrate being free from school until my next and last final on Wednesday.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I played some Wolfenstein: The New Order since I'm trying to work on my backlog and it's not a super long game. I might play some FFXIII before I go to bed since I moved my old TV and PS3 into the bedroom
This is bad for your sleep... but it's great for gaming. Hell yeah.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When classes are over next week every day is going to be friday night in the Zone.. shits about to pop off.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Way to busy getting poon this weekend to game, but have fun fellas.

net cafe scandal posted:

Whoops I edited your post instead of quoting lmao.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Dec 12, 2015

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whoops I edited your post instead of quoting lmao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Soz.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

That game is a lot of fun. What difficulty you playing on?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Edit me quoting your post into my post

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wtf is going on.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

That's some swag.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Wtf is going on.
lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Quit playing grabass in this thread or I'll spin kick your dicks off.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Dec 12, 2015

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

That game is a lot of fun. What difficulty you playing on?
Bring Em On, I think? I should have gone harder probably because I've only died a couple times so far. I played a bunch of it on PS3 from Redbox a while back but I bought it on PS4 so maybe I'm just a little better at the game because of that. It's really fun though

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The problem is that the edit post button is exactly where the quote button used to be on mobile.. and then if you try make q new post it still thinks you're editing. Carry on...