Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Ahh.

Still, I want more representation of 2D Zeldas. Like, give me Din and Nayru (AND RALPH, DAMMIT) from the Oracle games. Give me Agahnim from LttP. Give me a level set in one of the Zelda 2 palaces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Takoluka posted:

Ahh.

Still, I want more representation of 2D Zeldas. Like, give me Din and Nayru (AND RALPH, DAMMIT) from the Oracle games. Give me Agahnim from LttP. Give me a level set in one of the Zelda 2 palaces.

This can't be said enough. I also want Maple, and the animal friends.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day posted:

This is a list of Demands to Koei Tecmo for characters/weapons that NEED to be added:

Groose. Linebeck. The bird postman. Oracle games' Animal Flute featuring Ricky, Moosh, and Dmitri, Rod of Seasons, Maple the Witch. The Owl. Vaati. Toon Link featuring Ezlo the minish cap. Swimsuit DLC. The mayor of Ordon from twilight princess. I can't think of more at the moment but there's definitely more.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Ralph has the spin attack but it goes out of control and has the bar that Zant has that can overload

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Ralph should have the animal flute

Maple should have her vacuum cleaner

I want onox, veran, byrne, and vaati tho definitely. Needs more villain representation.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

New 5 minute trailer of Hyrule Wariors showing off cutscenes from the wii-u version, that My Fairy thing and all the new playable dudes and bosses.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I love that Zelda and Tetra have the same "What the gently caress!" reaction to Windwaker showing up.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

groose

Correnth
Aug 29, 2000

Cold hard science trumps ponies.

Fun Shoe

This means we get all the 3DS content on the Wii U version, right KT? Right??? :argh:

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I am definitely finding the lack of Groose a crying shame. Oh well. I'm still on the fence over whether I'll pick this up. I got a kick out of it on Wii U but a lot of that came from co-op play, I haven't had a good buddy cop in a while. Any word on how the 3DS might handle multiplayer, aside from not at all?

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

dscruffy1 posted:

I am definitely finding the lack of Groose a crying shame. Oh well. I'm still on the fence over whether I'll pick this up. I got a kick out of it on Wii U but a lot of that came from co-op play, I haven't had a good buddy cop in a while. Any word on how the 3DS might handle multiplayer, aside from not at all?

It'll probably do online multiplayer, but I mean, it's a handheld game, so it's gonna be hard to know how well they can emulate it.

One Piece Warriors looked like rear end but played well on a mobile, and didn't seem to lose much online functionality (but I never multiplayered with it either).

It's great that, rather than making a sequel, they're just doubling down on refining this game's content and gameplay as best they can. This seems to be Nintendo's strategy this year, and it makes me think that they'll lend out another IP to KT for their next game of this nature.

I'm still hoping for a Mario Warriors.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Fire Emblem Warriors or bust.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I still want that Pokemon/Dynasty Warriors crossover.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

:mrgw:

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Twelve by Pies posted:

I still want that Pokemon/Dynasty Warriors crossover.

Yeah, knowing that this became Pokemon Conquest just makes me sad.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Junpei Hyde posted:

:yeah:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
are they going to fix the imprisoned so that you can actually kill it in one combo

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Junpei Hyde posted:

Gimme Advance Warriors. I want to see Max punch a Megatank to death while Jess beats Black Hole solders over the head with an artillery shell.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Junpei Hyde posted:

Will be removed in the NA version

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Super Mario Musou

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Linkle's story has been posted

In summery she was told she was the Reincarnation of the Legendary Hero by her grandmother and her locket thing is her proof. She hears of a darkness spreading and uh, sets out to go bust some heads to prove it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Linkle's story has been posted

In summery she was told she was the Reincarnation of the Legendary Hero by her grandmother and her locket thing is her proof. She hears of a darkness spreading and uh, sets out to go bust some heads to prove it.

Love it. I hope she actually is.

Magypsy
Apr 2, 2010

People call me Pine! (Pine!)
Eastern Venus Space Police.
If there's slime, (There's slime!)
Involved in a crime, (Bad crime!)
We'll clean them up on the beat! (The beat!)
Green, wears an instrument around her neck and her name ends in "le". She's clearly some kind of horrifying Tingle descendant.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
So linkle's story is that she's Samus

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Dizz posted:

So linkle's story is that she's Samus

No, that's my story.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Magypsy posted:

Green, wears an instrument around her neck and her name ends in "le". She's clearly some kind of horrifying Tingle descendant.

Crazy Mike
Sep 16, 2005

Now with 25% more kimchee.
I've finally got every secret in the Adventure map and have one square left on the Master Quest map. A ranking the kill 1,000 enemies with Cia scene is gonna take a while. I'm at level 95 with her and probably wont be able to do it until I get to 150 with hasty attack. Has anyone gotten every medal yet?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Crazy Mike posted:

I've finally got every secret in the Adventure map and have one square left on the Master Quest map. A ranking the kill 1,000 enemies with Cia scene is gonna take a while. I'm at level 95 with her and probably wont be able to do it until I get to 150 with hasty attack. Has anyone gotten every medal yet?

What's more, will Legends have the same maps and make you do them over?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Takoluka posted:

What's more, will Legends have the same maps and make you do them over?

Literally yes. All of the dlc and adventure maps.

Was in the last trailer.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

So absolutely no save transfer? WELP.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Takoluka posted:

Ugh this would be the perfect transfarring application :(

Spectacle Rock
May 24, 2013

Takoluka posted:

No word. It could exist. Here's hoping...

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I mean completing this game once is an insane undertaking, let alone twice.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

They're not bringing Linkle or the other two to the Wii U version, are they?

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Ciaphas posted:

They're not bringing Linkle or the other two to the Wii U version, are they?

All the characters from Legends will port back to the original.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Oh well cool, that's not the answer I was expecting at all. :D

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Someone update the OP so people stop asking about Legends content on the Wii U.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Now the thing I'm not sure on (because i can't read Japanese) is if the new story content or adventure maps transfer too. Based on the friendly pictures-laid-over-arrows, all I know for sure is characters plus Ganondorf's trident.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Add me to the list, I want to Zelda with you guys too.

Id: PostmodernJerk

A friend gifted me a Zelda amiibo and it triggered a renewed obsession with this game. I think I might pay this in month long benders for the rest of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Save transfer would be a huge selling point so based on how they haven't mentioned it yet I'm gonna assume it's not in.

• Locked thread