Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Mekkafart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Seems Disney have just triggered a few facebook moms with this parody advert for their new furry movie.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Promoting your childrens film with an S&M erotica parody does seem a little weird to be fair

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't know why she's having so much trouble

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't know why she's having so much trouble

As opposed to wheat farming, where they carefully rescue every fieldmouse before running the combine harvester through the field, or vegetable farming where the insecticides just make the weevils and beetles turn around and safely wander away? Sorry lady, farming sucks for small critters

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

And the left will continue to call for more gun control, the cultists will put their members in positions of power country-wide (they already are), terrorism will continue to knock down our door and eventually, they'll be in control. Mark my words.

Huma Mahmood Abedin is a long-time aide to Hillary Clinton who served as Deputy Chief of Staff at the State Department while Clinton was Secretary of State from 2009-2013. Arif Alikhan was Assistant Secretary for Policy Development at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Eboo Patel is a member of Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships. Mohamed Elibiary is a member of Obama’s Homeland Security Advisory Council. Shall I go on?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

lol

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

beato posted:

Seems Disney have just triggered a few facebook moms with this parody advert for their new furry movie.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I love the imagery of this. "If you don't like a thing I do, then you are a woman, which is inferior and you should be ashamed" but then in the picture they use a guy who we can assume is into metal, and looks very feminine.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
To be honest I don't get this whole "a real X listens to Y genre or they are Z which is a very bad thing" idea in the first place. Listen to the music that sounds good to you and don't let anybody tell you it's wrong. It's entertainment. Who the gently caress cares?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

ToxicSlurpee posted:

To be honest I don't get this whole "a real X listens to Y genre or they are Z which is a very bad thing" idea in the first place. Listen to the music that sounds good to you and don't let anybody tell you it's wrong. It's entertainment. Who the gently caress cares?
Youtube comments care.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Cage posted:

Youtube comments care.

YouTube comments are a Lovecraftian horror that will damage your sanity if you so much as glance at them.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The idea that things they aren't into might actually please other people is scary.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I feel like at this point in your life you should be familiar with the idea of people grouping themselves and regarding different people as "others" over the tiniest of interests cause it's what humanity has always done and will always do

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Apparently men with masculinity issues.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Teenagers who have no sense of individual identity beyond their narrow habits as consumers.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:
God I wish I knew about this thread earlier. Apologies if these are repeats:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Aesop Poprock posted:

I feel like at this point in your life you should be familiar with the idea of people grouping themselves and regarding different people as "others" over the tiniest of interests cause it's what humanity has always done and will always do

I'm familiar with the fact that it happens but I've never really understood the mentality when it comes to inconsequential things like taste in entertainment.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

OptimusShr posted:

God I wish I knew about this thread earlier. Apologies if these are repeats:

Finally, someone who shares my love of the words "TED STATES OFAM"

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

I play a virtual pet game because somehow I grew up and never got sick of them. There are other adults that also grew up and never got sick of them, but lots of them are this:

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Brick Shipment posted:

I play a virtual pet game because somehow I grew up and never got sick of them. There are other adults that also grew up and never got sick of them, but lots of them are this:

What in the world is the *****? Raped? Because holy moly....

Guy Montag
Jun 24, 2005

Brick Shipment posted:

You're looking for the STDH thread, since that 'cake' (looks like a cookie 'cake') is clearly store bought based on the plastic container it is in. Also seconding the question, wtf is ******? Raped maybe? How can you only 'believe' you were raped and not be sure?

Also I also commit credit card fraud every time someone misgenders me. I am very triggered (to commit crimes) by assholes: if there is gonna be an rear end in a top hat contest, by gum I'm going to win!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Brick Shipment posted:

I'm reaaaally hoping this person is making this poo poo up for attention on the internet, but at least there's a nice confession for when the roommate sues to be reimbursed.

Laverna
Mar 21, 2013

Brick Shipment posted:

As another adult who for some reason still does pet sites, those things are an absolute goldmine for people like that.

I'm also wondering what the hell those "*****" are.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
"I literally robbed and harassed my roommate and I am the victim in this situation."

That's what I read that story to basically say. Am I wrong?

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brick Shipment posted:

What's your username? I been meaning to get back into FR, probably will soon.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
It's fake you idiots

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Down with cis sort of thing.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Patrick Spens posted:

It's fake you idiots

Yeah :happened:

Wikkee!
Oct 17, 2006

P.S. : Shut up, Dan.

Slime posted:

Down with cis sort of thing.

Careful, now!

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

Unfortunately you'll never know what ***** is because the forum censors it automatically. But from the context I'm sure it's not hard to figure out :v:

Stuntman posted:

What's your username? I been meaning to get back into FR, probably will soon.
I'm ID #58708

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Birb Katter posted:

As an Australian please don't mention this, it's very triggering.

See this is a great analogy, because literally no one swims in water where there are no lifeguards around.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Also, I don't browse things that aren't on my bookmarks too much because I am a delicate flower that loves routine but drat I am glad this thread is back because I have some very crazy friends and relatives. Behold:

My redneck cousin who has a new baby every year and always gives them some kind of dipshit name like Thaddeus. She has no life outside her children. Obviously.

I know anti-medicine truthers are low-hanging fruit (heh) but this one made me laugh. I'm just picturing this guy experimentally clicking on the link and then tossing his laptop into the wall, dashing into the kitchen and tossing all the lemons into the freezer in a panic.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lemon ice cubes sound like a really good idea.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Bush did climate change. As to which Bush, I have no idea.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

change my name posted:

Lemon ice cubes sound like a really good idea.

They are.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

For the record lemon ice cubes aren't even mentioned in the article. Their advice is to freeze an entire lemon and then shred bits of pith and frozen lemon directly into every single thing you eat. Because cancer big pharma blah blah. Because you will experience a 'taste you have never experienced before'. I feel dumber just for having read this.

Thunderfinger
Jan 15, 2011

subpar anachronism posted:

Because you will experience a 'taste you have never experienced before'.

Well I guess if you've never eaten a lemon/lemon-flavored things before, sure...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

subpar anachronism posted:

For the record lemon ice cubes aren't even mentioned in the article. Their advice is to freeze an entire lemon and then shred bits of pith and frozen lemon directly into every single thing you eat. Because cancer big pharma blah blah. Because you will experience a 'taste you have never experienced before'. I feel dumber just for having read this.

This reminds me of the woman who claimed "worms" would come out of her skin if she rubbed it with a lemon. She claimed they were put there through geoengineering from chemtrails. To the credit of the chemtards, many of them realized it was just the lemons pulp.