Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh my god...The Tiger Gamecom version of Resident Evil 2...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wtf, there was a version of MGS1 planned for the Tiger Game.Com that never made it to fruition.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Tiger Game.Com sound sample for Duke Nukem is really funny.s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

T̸h̴o̴s̶e̸ ̵a̸l̷i̵e̶n̷ ̵b̶a̴s̸t̷a̴r̵d̵s̴ ̴a̶r̶e̸ ̴g̸o̵n̶n̸a̷ ̷p̸a̴y̶ ̴f̵o̵r̵ ̵m̴e̷s̶s̶i̸n̴g̷ ̸u̶p̸ ̵m̶y̴ ̸r̷i̴d̷e̵.̷

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

T̸h̴o̴s̶e̸ ̵a̸l̷i̵e̶n̷ ̵b̶a̴s̸t̷a̴r̵d̵s̴ ̴a̶r̶e̸ ̴g̸o̵n̶n̸a̷ ̷p̸a̴y̶ ̴f̵o̵r̵ ̵m̴e̷s̶s̶i̸n̴g̷ ̸u̶p̸ ̵m̶y̴ ̸r̷i̴d̷e̵.̷

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I don't think I beat a game until my teens, truth be told. Well I beat Paper Mario I think, but other than that...

I heat sonic 2 when I was a kid after playing all night and I was so happy I told my mum about it at like 3 in the morning.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Board James Mythology Explained

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Did anyone do the thing about taking the upload dates and getting a secret message out of them yet?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wonder if anyone has tried to listen to the Wizard of Oz episode alongside Dark Side of the Moon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The twist at the end of Wish List (Part 2) is awesome.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i watched him doing ghosts and goblins, which was pretty sweet

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Its cool that James outfits got darker over time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Moonwalker episode. lmfao

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

sector_corrector posted:

i watched him doing ghosts and goblins, which was pretty sweet

https://youtu.be/94Y6y1MOoEo?t=14m7s

The frowny face when level 1 boots up again.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHw1Ov4kAME&t=104s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

See futures in balls.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I cried laughing the first time I watched this.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Opened his sack to give his rear end.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
The back to the future retrospective is funny as

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Forgot to post these after i watched the movie.

lots of good faces in the whole thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't stand his new glasses though.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

I can't stand his new glasses though.
I don't understand it either because he alternates which ones he wears. Lately he's been wearing the old nerd glasses but every once in a while the black frames will show up randomly in a new video and it's a bit annoying.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't know he had different glasses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They completely ruin his look, for me.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

They completely ruin his look, for me.
Yeahg.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
*Yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a bit like what if Stone Cold Steve Austin twisted his beard at the ends like a steampunk guy. I can't believe in a Texas Rattlesnake that does that, and I can't believe in a Video Game Nerd who wears Randy Jackson style glasses. Or hell remember The Rock losing his sweet hair. It's just not the same now.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

I could do without overthetop sideburns too but then again I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to AVGN stuff.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
It's annoying because in all the other videos like James and Mike stuff he's wearing the regular glasses but when he does nerd stuff now he wears the ugly ones like it's part of the character now. Hate it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I do like that the video quality has gone up but it's like he's subtly enhanced his fashion sense at the same time and I don't know, something about it has just gone too far for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

It's annoying because in all the other videos like James and Mike stuff he's wearing the regular glasses but when he does nerd stuff now he wears the ugly ones like it's part of the character now. Hate it.

This too. And Board James IIRC. So what the heck. Does he know it looks stupid and that's why he does it now. I don't know.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wow why do you guys care what he looks like so much? do you want to have sex with him or something

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

wow why do you guys care what he looks like so much? do you want to have sex with him or something

It's part of the character. See back to my wrestling analogy, for more info.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Probably misses his old glasses.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

lol