Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

So through two fights, we have the canniest can that ever canned, and a guy who I'm pretty sure got KOed off nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

So through two fights, we have the canniest can that ever canned, and a guy who I'm pretty sure got KOed off nothing.

Through three and we can add a guy getting one-punch murdered

Card of the year

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Hahaha the ref pushed the knocked out fighter gently back to the ground when he was trying to get up during the 10 count because he wanted it to be over.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Hahaha the ref pushed the knocked out fighter gently back to the ground when he was trying to get up during the 10 count because he wanted it to be over.

I was stunned the fight wasn't ended by the bearhug.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i was making food, what happened to the dude who got folded over the ropes then collapsed to the floor holding his back in agony

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i was making food, what happened to the dude who got folded over the ropes then collapsed to the floor holding his back in agony

He came out, did a cool leg kick sweep, then got knocked out on the feet, put down, got up, put down again, tried getting up whilst the ref was counting and the ref put his hand on his shoulder and pushed him back to the floor whilst counting to make sure he didn't get up again, for his own good imo.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Oh yea, and then his opponent put on a massive fur coat and hat on, and a caveman stick of some kind, and is still in the crowd taking photos with his ridiculous outfit on. They cut to him occasionally.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

willie_dee posted:

Oh yea, and then his opponent put on a massive fur coat and hat on, and a caveman stick of some kind, and is still in the crowd taking photos with his ridiculous outfit on. They cut to him occasionally.

I'm very sad I'm missing this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This is hilarious

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Guy just got knocked out, and is openly complaining he wasn't knocked out, glad to see its prevalent at all levels including C level eastern european mma. I don't know what he assumed the ref was stopping it for other than him losing, the ring is tiny for MMA and the ropes are not good.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

willie_dee posted:

I am about 75% sure he is literally a wizard pimp.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Aw what the gently caress, we are missing out on being "serenaded by co-host Miss Francheska", why don't they just let us watch instead of cutting to a placeholder screen?!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

willie_dee posted:

god bless the people of romania

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Great White Hope posted:

I am about 75% sure he is literally a wizard pimp.

I would agree with that, its a kind of Gandolf outfit mixed with a pimp fur coat, it would be more like 99% if he had a long grey beard or the hat was more cone like.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Not enough cars were stolen to properly finance this show but it's still funny + good

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I don't think they sold enough tickets, most of the bloody tables are empty!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Bellator just announced that they're going to run shows in the UK, Italy (in this very same arena) and... Tel Aviv. Maybe they can get Josh Thomson to suck off an IDF soldier live on Spike

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Something I learned is that if you are in a potentially shady and really lovely mma/kickboxing org, if you have a crappy tattoo that may just be an advertisement for a website on your back then your opponent is somebody picked up at random to be sacrificed to you.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Can anyone tell me which fight on the SIX loving HOUR LONG EFN card had the GNP nutshot? I can't find it with the lovely scrollbar of Fight Pass and want to gif it for archival purposes.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Bellator just announced that they're going to run shows in the UK, Italy (in this very same arena) and... Tel Aviv. Maybe they can get Josh Thomson to suck off an IDF soldier live on Spike

Maybe they can feature some of these guys: An ex-rapper in biblical robes is promoting a unique Jewish martial art in Jerusalem.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

willie_dee posted:

I don't think they sold enough tickets, most of the bloody tables are empty!

People bailed after the injustice that was Invisible Liver Shot KO

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
aHAHAHAHAHAHA the corner padding just fell off the ring. They had to break to fix it.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
jesus christ lol

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Great White Hope posted:

Something I learned is that if you are in a potentially shady and really lovely mma/kickboxing org, if you have a crappy tattoo that may just be an advertisement for a website on your back then your opponent is somebody picked up at random to be sacrificed to you.

This is particularly true for this fight, the can looks genuinely terrified and keeps looking at the ref over and over as if he is pleading for the fight to be stopped.

Oh, and as I am typing he has dived for a single leg and "dislocated" his shoulder on the ground whilst doing so thus ending the "fight"

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Another victory for the back tattoo ads!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i can't stop laughing

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the rarely seen whiffed overhand right -> fall on your face -> shuffle under the ropes -> break your own shoulder combo

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Those lasers. Haha.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the rarely seen whiffed overhand right -> fall on your face -> shuffle under the ropes -> break your own shoulder combo

:dogbutton:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this may be the most superkombat event of all time even though lungu and the ref who looks like lungu aren't on the card. maybe stoica can throw a spinning back kick that completely misses and blow out his knee again.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wait, both of these guys might have lovely tattoos.

There couldn't possibly be a fight between two somewhat vaguely real fighters, could there?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

Wait, both of these guys might have lovely tattoos.

There couldn't possibly be a fight between two somewhat vaguely real fighters, could there?

4 fights left, it was bound to happen at least once on the card

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'm the guy taking pictures of the guy taking pictures of the two guys taking pictures of themselves next to bogdan stoica kneeling with his heel up his arse like he's trying to pack a poo poo in before he walks to the ring

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ok so they both have lovely tattoos, but only one is advertising something on his back.

I was worried for a second.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

both taking the fight on short notice

This is an impressive card, and more need to be on Youtube/US TV imo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the fight being almost completely obscured by smoke was a nice touch

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i'm the guy taking pictures of the guy taking pictures of the two guys taking pictures of themselves next to bogdan stoica kneeling with his heel up his arse like he's trying to pack a poo poo in before he walks to the ring

That selfie pose went on way too long.

This Spanish dude may not be best served by the "nuh uh, you didn't hit me" defense.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
big thanks to Logistic East Food for this card

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
garcia just got flatlined and the doctors are tending to him and the weirdo commentary guy was just chuckling to himself saying "i don't know what the doctors are doing there"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
"he's the polish powerlifting champion. mma is just a hobby" NIce.,,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
Digging on the ring girls wearing more than the hookers in the front row