Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

There was a goon whose avatar was of Sue Johansen wearing one of those on Conan O'brien for years, I'm pretty sure you could get away with posting it without fear of probation.

I'm pretty sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I see nothing wrong with it. It's just a chin replacement for those that have been stricken with chin cancer.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Solice Kirsk posted:

I see nothing wrong with it. It's just a chin replacement for those that have been stricken with chin cancer.

The come in three sizes: KKK member, Preacher, and Leno.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/7a31lex.webm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corymbia_opaca

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Might seem really :nms:
http://i.imgur.com/A2S3VAn.webm

It's hair mousse and a sock.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

axolotl farmer posted:

Jesus gently caress it's a pimple video in a sock

Who even does that to begin with?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Somebody with really hairy feet that need styling?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Somebody with really hairy feet that need styling?

Stupid fat hobbitses.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

That could be american. Sometimes when there's internal rot in a tree it produces a red liquid. I've seen it myself here in the midwest. Guy I was cutting with looked over and saw a red spray where I was standing and thought I cut myself. Nope. Just the pocket of wet, pulpy, red juice inside.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

axolotl farmer posted:

It took me far too long to realize that it was not toe and flesh sticking out of a sock. I thought he was doing something awful to his foot

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
A few years ago, I walked by a road construction crew whose van had a most peculiar logo. I asked one of the guys for a business card:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Soo... Lemme get this straight. "Baum Meister" is like a "Log Master", right? And "Strass" is what, Rhinestone? Right?

What did you say these guys were doing again?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Karate Bastard posted:

Soo... Lemme get this straight. "Baum Meister" is like a "Log Master", right? And "Strass" is what, Rhinestone? Right?

What did you say these guys were doing again?

Isn't strasse just "street" without the double s symbol?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Yes

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
So they're "Street" log masters. ok you know what you guys ain't really helping.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008
Bau = build

Dude is an expert road builder, hence the jackhammer logo.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Strassen Bau Meister
Street Building Master

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!

upsidedown posted:

Bau = build

Dude is an expert road builder, hence the jackhammer logo.

But... why is it up his rear end?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Like what the utter gently caress germany. How can you have a language where there's literally no discernable difference between a sequin humper and a roadwoker? How! How do you communicate? How do you get by, day to day? gently caress, I cannot imagine what your everyday life must be like. You loving weirdos.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Karate Bastard posted:

Like what the utter gently caress germany. How can you have a language where there's literally no discernable difference between a sequin humper and a roadwoker? How! How do you communicate? How do you get by, day to day? gently caress, I cannot imagine what your everyday life must be like. You loving weirdos.
We have logs in our rear end all day long and it actually rules, hth

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Karate Bastard posted:

You should check out finlad. They have a comic strip fingirpori that's all about that.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Karate Bastard posted:

There's no difference if you start adding and removing letters at random and making poo poo up, but that could be said of any language. You dropped the "en" from the end of "strassen" and reused the "m" from "meister" at the end of "bau". I only remember a couple words of German, but if you throw "strassenbaumeister" into Google Translate it'll pretty much say "I think you missed a space, but 'strassen baumeister' means 'road builders'".

I'm kind of curious where you learned German that you learned the word for "rhinestone" but not "road".

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hey gently caress you guy I ain't never learned no german.

(School of make poo poo up on the Internet) :haw:

basically Rammstein institute of eloquence :bigtran::black101::gay:

Point still stands though.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Dec 11, 2015

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Cat Hatter posted:

I'm kind of curious where you learned German that you learned the word for "rhinestone" but not "road".

Been listening to Strasskuhjunge on repeat.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

elise the great posted:

Kegel training on the Olympic Peninsula

(it's actually the Sequim Gym, but it's pronounced "squim," so I've spent this whole vacation laughing)

SNAP INTO A SQUIM GYM

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who saw it...

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

What is it?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I think the "it" is supposed to be the goatman, but all I see is a ring that's a couple sizes too small on a hand that will probably only grow even larger over time

Vvv: well, it's what people always talk about when a ring is involved, and it's not laid out in a 2x2 so it can't be loss :iiam:

Sentient Data has a new favorite as of 06:49 on Dec 14, 2015

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Sentient Data posted:

I think the "it" is supposed to be the goatman, but all I see is a ring that's a couple sizes too small on a hand that will probably only grow even larger over time

If you say so.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Potatits

spuDDs

Boobers

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Pagina.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Sentient Data posted:

Vvv: well, it's what people always talk about when a ring is involved, and it's not laid out in a 2x2 so it can't be loss :iiam:

The flesh colour with red in the center, with hands and rings, made me think some old lady had posted the goatman to her facebook wall somehow.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Should probably see a doctor about that.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

:drat:

would

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Trent posted:

Potatits

spuDDs

Boobers

Turnipples?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Astrofig posted:

Turnipples?

you guys seem convinced that it is some kind of root vegetaboob but maybe it is a titrus fruit please kill me

• Locked thread