Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

Sounds like this isn't the videographer's first rodeo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
Wrapped and unwrapped Maccabee chocolates for Hanukkah

Does this mean we are winning or losing the war on Christmas? :jewish:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Staryberry posted:

Wrapped and unwrapped Maccabee chocolates for Hanukkah

Does this mean we are winning or losing the war on Christmas? :jewish:

It depends, there's a lot of factors to consider.

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

Choco1980 posted:

Are you sure? That seems like a pretty prominent penetration mark in the second to last pic :ohdear:

I think it's a leaf or something that got caught on the edge of a scale.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

spog posted:

Holy poo poo guys, can you knock it off with the embedding of 60MB gifs please?

One page back, but maybe we should feel schadenfreude that you're apparently surfing the Internet on a Tandy T1000 with a 9600 baud modem.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

kizudarake posted:

One page back, but maybe we should feel schadenfreude that you're apparently surfing the Internet on a Tandy T1000 with a 9600 baud modem.

Or, you know, a smartphone/tablet with a data plan.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012
hey guys let's go check out that rope swing in the woods that makes people disappear, I'm sure nothing will go wrong

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Austinites turn out in droves for anti-gun "mass farting" protest

quote:

Pro-gun demonstrators staging a mock mass shooting near the University of Texas at Austin on Saturday were overwhelmed in number and ferocity by a large group of counter-protesters wielding dildos and machines that generated fart sounds.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

I Am Crake posted:

:edi:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Haha, brilliant.

For content, a group of Australian racists tries to throw a rally to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Cronulla race riots. They get repeatedly rejected for the needed permits, and then decide to throw what they advertise as the "World's Largest Non-Halal BBQ."

Less then fifty people show up, who are quickly scared off when a group of over 150 Antifa protesters show up and start shouting at them.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I Am Crake posted:

Just like some threads aren't suitable for work, some aren't fit for low bandwidth/memory constraints. You're an idiot if you've been following this thread for more than a couple of days and still haven't realized it's super bandwidth heavy. It's like going to the PYF Gif thread from an actual C64.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
So are Australians worse than Americans or what?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Rolo posted:

Given that these guys couldn't even start the bbq to cook their pig it's safe to say they're at least on par with them but have less guns.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Rolo posted:

A bunch of deviants shipped off from their home lands, tried to wipe out the indigenous population where they landed and now spend most of their time getting drunk and violent.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Nuebot posted:

A bunch of deviants shipped off from their home lands, tried to wipe out the indigenous population where they landed and now spend most of their time getting drunk and violent.

You say that as if those who stayed home are any different.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Just like some threads aren't suitable for work, some aren't fit for low bandwidth/memory constraints. You're an idiot if you've been following this thread for more than a couple of days and still haven't realized it's super bandwidth heavy. It's like going to the PYF Gif thread from an actual C64.

I'm pretty sure the point is that page in particular had a whole lot bunch of gigantic gifs that really should have been webms with no good reason for them not to be. It's not a matter of poor connections or data plans, only that page has given me problems.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Snapchat A Titty posted:

You say that as if those who stayed home are any different.

Europe has a lot to answer for one of these days.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

AlphaKretin posted:

I'm pretty sure the point is that page in particular had a whole lot bunch of gigantic gifs that really should have been webms with no good reason for them not to be. It's not a matter of poor connections or data plans, only that page has given me problems.

Can't watch webms on iOS. :(

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Gifs load like poo poo it's not a bandwidth thing.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Nuebot posted:

Europe has a lot to answer for one of these days.

Yeah to paraphrase Louis CK, we've had a good run, but we've got poo poo coming.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Rolo posted:

Probably, but we're less well armed.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

:stonklol:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

I cannot stop laughing at this loving mixer.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Nuebot posted:

Yeah but what about Australia?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Time for Botchamania

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3hmaw2_botchamania-295_sport

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Rolo posted:

Yeah but what about Australia?

:thejoke:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

AlphaKretin posted:

Also, gently caress you, get the iOS Awful app ported, because it doesn't load full .gifs now unless you click it to play it.

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Had an old friend do this many years ago, only difference is this guy obviously got KTFO my friend got to have a wheel chair to get around for the rest of he's life.

.gif making me feel ill to the stomach... :stonk:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

When I was a kid I always wondered what'd happen if the mixer tongs got tangled up. That answers that :stonklol:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Making it Rain posted:

Had an old friend do this many years ago, only difference is this guy obviously got KTFO my friend got to have a wheel chair to get around for the rest of he's life.

.gif making me feel ill to the stomach... :stonk:

Oh god, new years eve in I think 1998 I had messed up my plans and ended up eating at my folks, then joing everybody else later. Anyway I had to take the local train at around 11pm to get there, and I was obviously drunk and halfway there I had to take a piss. Nobody else was in the train so I went up to the chauffeur and ask him what to do. He was like, just force the doors open & piss out, it'll be fine. I did, and it was, but goddamn. I could easily just have slipped out into a forest outside of cell phone coverage and died there.

In retrospect I should have just pissed on the floor in the train.

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 05:42 on Dec 13, 2015

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Oh god, new years eve in I think 1998 I had messed up my plans and ended up eating at my folks, then joing everybody else later. Anyway I had to take the local train at around 11pm to get there, and I was obviously drunk and halfway there I had to take a piss. Nobody else was in the train so I went up to the chauffeur and ask him what to do. He was like, just force the doors open & piss out, it'll be fine. I did, and it was, but goddamn. I could easily just have slipped out into a forest outside of cell phone coverage and died there.

It's always fun to add up the times when you were inches or milliseconds from death.

The uninteresting ones I mean, the ones where you're on a motorcycle leaping a flaming tank don't count.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
When I was young, we still had the "red rattlers" - trains with manually opened doors and windows.

If you wanted to go between carriages you had to actually step between them - I mean you were outside and looking down at the rails passing under you.

Naturally, everyone used these spots as toilets. The carriages did have toilets which were literally just a pipe going straight through to the ground and you could also watch the ground speed by under you as you pissed.

So one time my friend was trying to take a piss between carriages, one foot on each like a manly man, only to look to one side and see a mum and her little kids staring at him through the window on the carriage door. Poor bastard nearly fell off and tucked himself back in before the flow had stopped and ended up with piss all down his leg for the rest of the journey.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 05:57 on Dec 13, 2015

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Snapchat A Titty posted:

So did the wind blow your wee stream and splatter onto your fancy dancy clothes ? :derp:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

syscall girl posted:

It's always fun to add up the times when you were inches or milliseconds from death.

The uninteresting ones I mean, the ones where you're on a motorcycle leaping a flaming tank don't count.

Yeah, there are some close calls in there. I wouldn't say it's fun. Sobering is the word. Counting them up, most of them involved trains. I guess I know what that means.

Making it Rain posted:

So did the wind blow your wee stream and splatter onto your fancy dancy clothes ? :derp:

It most likely did. I pissed basically all over a forest, a train, myself, and the old air of an old year. Much later I pissed on the new air of a new year, but it wasn't as dramatic.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Oh god, new years eve in I think 1998 I had messed up my plans and ended up eating at my folks, then joing everybody else later.

Quoting this for posterity before they go back and correct it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Gorilla Salad posted:

Naturally, everyone used these spots as toilets. The carriages did have toilets which were literally just a pipe going straight through to the ground and you could also watch the ground speed by under you as you pissed.

So one time my friend was trying to take a piss between carriages, one foot on each like a manly man, only to look to one side and see a mum and her little kids staring at him through the window on the carriage door. Poor bastard nearly fell off and tucked himself back in before the flow had stopped and ended up with piss all down his leg for the rest of the journey.

Jesus. Ours were almost the same at the time, but they had liek a rubber thing around so you couldn't fall out or piss between the wagons. Hence the opening of doors. Several years later I did piss in a bag in plain view of a mom and her kids, though I did turn my back. Being in your early 20s is quite something.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Choco1980 posted:

Quoting this for posterity before they go back and correct it.

haha i was like "but i didnt write eating my folks" but the jo thing alright :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

EXAKT Science posted:

I cannot stop laughing at this loving mixer.

I'm trying to figure out how it could happen given how mixers operate, and nothin'. Guessing staged.