Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Nice that our friend "Molly Holly PHONY STANK BUTT WHORE" took time out of his busy schedule to comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
As that makes sense....

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Neodoomium posted:

Everyone loving Molly Holly, including New Jack, is one of pro wrestling's best behind the scenes stories.

Well, everyone loves her but Vince.

Somebody post the terrifying stalker blog of that dude who hates molly holly more than anything

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

LORD OF BUTT posted:

New Jack is awesome and I would really want to have a beer with him and listen to insane wrestling stories, except for the fact that the only outcome that could have is "I say something dumb without realizing and get stabbed to death"

My favorite new jack moment was him on Art of Wrestling where him and cabana are laughing about all the insane violent criminal poo poo he did and then new jack brings up how he used to jerk off with his friends when he was younger and THAT'S when cabana gets all quiet and uncomfortable

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

InShaneee posted:

He's said before he doesn't want to get called up.
If he's got an excellent contract and the NXT touring schedule isn't as brutally destructive as the main roster, it makes perfect sense really.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
The Boss and The King: shut down everything

Sasha v Shinsuke at the dome?? #scoops

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Germ Incubator posted:

MY FANFICS!! :ohdear:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sasha Banks greets a fan on Twitter. -WWE.com

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

Somebody post the terrifying stalker blog of that dude who hates molly holly more than anything

I want to see this if anyone has a link.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CoolCat posted:

I want to see this if anyone has a link.

http://arrestnoragreenwald.blogspot.com/
http://teamcunt.blogspot.ca/

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Germ Incubator posted:

Sasha and Shinsuke would have babies with more style than humanity could handle and twice the wrestling skill :stwoon:

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

Irritated Goat posted:

Sasha and Shinsuke would have babies with more style than humanity could handle and twice the wrestling skill :stwoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlO_1JGTww

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

InShaneee posted:

Smartest person in WWE. Sure they pay would be better. But if I were in that position, after observing my peers, I wouldn't think falling in to a blackhole of obscurity, kept off TV and trading wins in nothing matches, is worth it.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Skaw posted:

Smartest person in WWE. Sure they pay would be better. But if I were in that position, after observing my peers, I wouldn't think falling in to a blackhole of obscurity, kept off TV and trading wins in nothing matches, is worth it.

I'm sure it also doesn't help that he's the biggest name in a fledgling promotion with a steadily growing fan base, with lots of corporate funding, an easy touring schedule, and plenty of indie guys to shoot the poo poo with.

I imagine he's pretty goddamn happy.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
I haven't seen where Finn said he wanted to stay in NXT, but even if he did I imagine that's more of a "putting over the brand" thing rather than a genuine "I don't want to move up and make more money" thing.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Germ Incubator posted:

But when I say "yo" to girls I'm called all kinds of names!!!!! :argh:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

But when I say "yo" to girls I'm called all kinds of names!!!!! :argh:

You should probably wait until they're out of the bathroom first.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Aesop Poprock posted:

My favorite new jack moment was him on Art of Wrestling where him and cabana are laughing about all the insane violent criminal poo poo he did and then new jack brings up how he used to jerk off with his friends when he was younger and THAT'S when cabana gets all quiet and uncomfortable

tbf one of those things makes for fun stories and the other is kinda not really anyone's business except New Jack

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Members (1)

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Irritated Goat posted:

It skips a generation. Sasha's grandkids would be good.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Balor most certainly wants to be called up not be fooled by PR interviews. He's 34 years old, banged up and came to WWE to make money.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Not sure if this belongs here or in the dumb fans thread, but which one of you goons is this Tweeting at Sasha?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

DeepDickPizza posted:

Not sure if this belongs here or in the dumb fans thread, but which one of you goons is this Tweeting at Sasha?

He seems too nice to post here

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
First Sasha makes Izzy cry and now this gentle soul. Does she have no shame?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Germ Incubator posted:

I thought this would be Springsteen and Lawler being buds and maybe I'd have an excuse to get Dave to tell all his Springsteen and Bruno stories but instead it is two geeks tweeting.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DeepDickPizza posted:

It belongs in a museum

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

rovert posted:

Balor most certainly wants to be called up not be fooled by PR interviews. He's 34 years old, banged up and came to WWE to make money.
It may depend on his contract really. If he's figuring he's making 80% of the money of, say, Dolph Ziggler to do half of Dolph Ziggler's work while not having to live with the immortal shame and spiritual downsides of being Dolph Ziggler, perhaps that's a wise decision.

goc
Mar 26, 2013

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

InShaneee posted:

People in ECW also said they never wanted to go to WCW or WWF. And when that offer came they were out the door. That's what you're supposed to say when you're in the hot cult following promotion.

He didn't leave New Japan to NOT make main roster money.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

goc posted:

People in ECW also said they never wanted to go to WCW or WWF. And when that offer came they were out the door. That's what you're supposed to say when you're in the hot cult following promotion.

He didn't leave New Japan to NOT make main roster money.

He's making some absurd amount on his developmental deal, like $250,000. I don't know why they haven't called him up already.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

because they dont have a star to replace him yet

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Somebody asked Dave about things to do in Tokyo if you're in town for the Dome show, one of the things he mentioned was going to Ribera, so I asked the obvious follow-up question and seriously I love this man

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

women, what can I say

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.

oatgan posted:

women, what can I say

Ask Oliver. He knows.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Decent chance Dave got married in his silver Ribera jacket

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Glamorama26 posted:

Decent chance Dave got married in his silver Ribera jacket

Only if he wore it over his sweet leather jacket.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The Young Buck's kid is already cooler than any of us will ever be.

https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/675711836029751296

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm afraid that kids gonna find me and take my lunch money

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nessus posted:

It may depend on his contract really. If he's figuring he's making 80% of the money of, say, Dolph Ziggler to do half of Dolph Ziggler's work while not having to live with the immortal shame and spiritual downsides of being Dolph Ziggler, perhaps that's a wise decision.

plus he can probably parlay his nerd cred into a sweet Lego sponsorship deal. if he hasn't already.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Nah WWE's got a license with some way worse building block outfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Dear God.

You could not be more correct.