Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

If any of us expected it to be as amazing as it was, we would have tried to spread the word

The main event had a guy with one loss get hit by the home-country hero exactly one time, fall down, and basically quit. He was then DQ'd and banned from the promotion for life a minute after the fight was eventually stopped, while the other fighter was disgusted and the commentator said women in the audience would be able to beat him in a fight

Literally every fighter who was fighting a can had an advertisement tattooed on their back.

It was glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Blast Fantasto posted:

This made me crack up:

Eating raw, undressed kale off of a table is the most Daniel Bryan thing possible.

Straight edge vegan means I'm better than you.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
There is a 100% chance that that table was saved from either a garbage dump or the side of the road and never washed or refurbished in any way, shape, or form when it got into that house.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Shima Honnou posted:

There is a 100% chance that that table was saved from either a garbage dump or the side of the road and never washed or refurbished in any way, shape, or form when it got into that house.

Save

The tables

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Frankston posted:

Save

The tables

OLD

TABLE

KALE

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I hope Nikki saw that, then immediately phoned up Brie just to laugh at her.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

I feel like John eats very carefully controlled space age food that is equally worth mocking.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

kdrudy posted:

I feel like John eats very carefully controlled space age food that is equally worth mocking.

I'll have you know jhon cena is very good cooking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-7SHfe8J4c

Nigella Lawson your time is up MY TIME IS NOW!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Cena will prepare food, but not on that island. NEVER ON THAT ISLAND!

/CenaOCD

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

pressedbunny posted:

If Cena ever turns, him going around in a varsity jacket with Nikki being meta high school jock rear end in a top hat couple to everyone would be grand.

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy

VoLaTiLe posted:

I'll have you know jhon cena is very good cooking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-7SHfe8J4c

Nigella Lawson your time is up MY TIME IS NOW!

There's something about his delivery, cadence, and facial mannerisms in this that remind me of Don Draper.

Not sure what that means, if anything.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

from the website that brought you the demon ken

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

how quickly do you think sheamus can climb a ladder

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oatgan posted:

18 seconds now looks like a really long match

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oatgan posted:

Sheamus 0:12 says I just kicked yer arse

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
the title is dropped from its suspension by the ghost of the Big Boss Man, right into Sheamus's waiting arms

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Sheamus is going to retain tomorrow

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I thought it was obvious he would anyway, it would be more auspicious for Reigns to win at the Rumble, plus him being in the title match would keep him out of the Rumble itself if they're skittish about him getting booed again

EDIT: That said I'd be surprised if Sheamus looks very good or strong because for some reason heels can't be dominant anymore

DynamiteKidd fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Dec 13, 2015

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Hace posted:

Duh

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Hace posted:

Even more excited for the Boston crowd rejecting Paige/Charlotte given Sasha and now and more minorily Becky not being involved.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

CV BEIGE ANY posted:

Sometimes when we write or say a few words about people may not fully reflect the value of that person does not Tove right, and perhaps this is what is actually happening with the Big E if we tried to talk about it, and even though he called the great title but remains the word Tbouksh a lot of the right, the matter Then it is like comparing a small tank car.

Giant Asmar is not a layman but is closer to the idea of ​​the extraordinary man that has caressed the imagination of one's idea of ​​the old Hercules, but the Big E when Meets sure beyond any reasonable doubt that this will be the monster he was in the WWE scene of bloody Azali.

But how Big E turned into one of the most men on the planet's physical strength may reach to the point of panic?

Away from the galleries building objects which undoubtedly contributed to the construction of his body, but the Big E, we can call it a born private nature of the physical, it was always the strongest kid in his class school, which authorized him to be America's champion during his high school years in the sport of wrestling, as well as a fierce defender of the sport of American football was frustrate and destroy any quad-back time he was at the University of Iowa.

By the fourth year and twenty able to break all previous records in weightlifting in America did not occur since the presence legend Mark Henry, Big E where he was able to raise what the movement of kidnapping and weighed 366 kg in the clean and jerk movement of the weight 261 kg.

Then it was the advent of Big E to WWE inevitable since turned into a phenomenon, this brute force was able to occupies all the goodwill the WWE summit after he won the world championship with the utmost simplicity and seems like a will dominate the tournament for a long time, but we'll see Will he be able to maintain that superiority in the future

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

rovert posted:

Even more excited for the Boston crowd rejecting Paige/Charlotte given Sasha and now and more minorily Becky not being involved.

Nobody actually cares about the divas division, much less becky

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ppv crowds do for about 5 minutes and then they dont

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
well there's zero chance that TLC lives up to UFC 194, holy gently caress

then again if they decide to copy UFC and have Roman beat Sheamus in 10 seconds that would be a pretty loving cool main event

e: McGregor talking about how he wants to hold the featherweight belt while competing in lightweight has me more excited than any angle the WWE has ever presented

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Dec 13, 2015

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I just watched RAW. I am an idiot.

Though there was one sublte thing that caught my eye

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I just watched RAW. I am an idiot.

Though there was one sublte thing that caught my eye

He calls that The Xavier View maggle!!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i think bad day is the new day jumping the shark

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
New Day are still good, WWE just throws them into way too many segments because they're the only thing that gets a crowd reaction these days.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Efexeye posted:

yeah

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Efexeye posted:

nah, it was just them extending a little goofing on twitter to tv

doubt they do anything much with it

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Now more than ever, we need Snitsky.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
New Day shouldn't stop at jumping the shark. They should jump all the sharks.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

sticklefifer posted:

New Day shouldn't stop at jumping the shark. They should jump all the sharks.

Give Ryback that Street Shark gimmick that was mentioned in some thread a bit ago and have them jump over him.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
So what are the odds that WWE is able to throw enough money at McGregor to get him to make a Wrestlemania appearance? I'd put it at a solid 20%.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

who'd want to see a vanilla midget like that?

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
New Day should jump over Left Shark and set it on fire and scream "Go complain about it on Grindr."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I am actually very happy with the way that New Day have yet to be completely run into the ground.

They sre still entertaining, and are still doing cool stuff with cool wrestlepersons.

I have no faith in WWE however, and so am terrified of when they inevitably get ruined.

But for the time being at least, I cannot be sour.

• Locked thread