Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I love those.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

(the rest)

fits has a new favorite as of 01:06 on Dec 13, 2015

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Kraken posted:

This speaks to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYakrSp9DqM

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

at some point this thread became the best art thread

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme

found here

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

chaos rhames posted:

This is probably the most insecure thread on the site.

Don't go to D&D.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

pwnyXpress posted:

Don't go to D&D.

Or GiP

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

or anywhere else on the forums than PYF really

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

pwnyXpress posted:

or anywhere else on the forums than PYF really

Actually, you should probably leave SA altogether. We're all miserable piles of insecurity.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Actually, you should probably leave SA altogether. We're all miserable piles of insecurity.

Extreme self-deprecation is a sign of insecurity. :colbert:

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

Tiberius Thyben posted:

We're all miserable piles of insecurity.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

mycot posted:

Extreme self-deprecation is a sign of insecurity. :colbert:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

StandardVC10 posted:

This has been weighing on me for a while and I am going to have to come out and say it: from what I've seen, Undertale's character designs are kind of weak.

this is the dumbest goddamn thing you could have ever written

not because you're wrong (you're actually super correct)

but because there are a billion times more apologetic fans than you and they'll spent their lives snuffing folk like you out

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
person: Undertale isn't actually all that great

another person: uh, actually *creates 500 war and peaces worth of fanart and dumbass inside jokes nobody but the spergiest of fans will get*

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
lol
i'm not sure which are more hilarious, the insecure fans or the insecure anti-fans

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
judge: the defense may speak

defense: *slowly stands up* *is 300 pounds, wearing minecraft tie* ahem - when i raped that girl, i was in the deliciously rich throes of ROLE PLAYING. i doubt very much your honor understands what a role or a playing is. but since we don't have literally all of eternity, i shall utilize more simple methods to explain it to our esteemed adjudicator.

*unfurls wikipedia article printed on an actual papyrus scroll*

*clears throat yet again*

Undertale (also stylized as UnderTale or UNDERTALE) is a role-playing video game developed and published by indie developer tobyfox...

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

guys plz

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

im so mad about undertale fans!!!!!!

so mad ill double post about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e: dude im sorry undertale beat super mario 64 in that gamefaqs poll but there are healthier outlets

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Small Frozen Thing posted:

lol
i'm not sure which are more hilarious, the insecure fans or the insecure anti-fans

"Let me post this dipshit imgur meme; this will surely communicate that i take the middle, and therefore best, path in regards to this sub-Muppets level creative endeavor."

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

cram me sideways posted:

"Let me post this dipshit imgur meme; this will surely communicate that i take the middle, and therefore best, path in regards to this sub-Muppets level creative endeavor."

i'm sorry that i can't live up to the profound genius of posting that is "the whitest kidz u cuck", my deepest apologies Dr. Memelord

edit for content:

I Killed GBS has a new favorite as of 09:19 on Dec 13, 2015

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

cram me sideways posted:

this is the dumbest goddamn thing you could have ever written

not because you're wrong (you're actually super correct)

but because there are a billion times more apologetic fans than you and they'll spent their lives snuffing folk like you out

cram me sideways posted:

person: Undertale isn't actually all that great

another person: uh, actually *creates 500 war and peaces worth of fanart and dumbass inside jokes nobody but the spergiest of fans will get*

cram me sideways posted:

judge: the defense may speak

defense: *slowly stands up* *is 300 pounds, wearing minecraft tie* ahem - when i raped that girl, i was in the deliciously rich throes of ROLE PLAYING. i doubt very much your honor understands what a role or a playing is. but since we don't have literally all of eternity, i shall utilize more simple methods to explain it to our esteemed adjudicator.

*unfurls wikipedia article printed on an actual papyrus scroll*

*clears throat yet again*

Undertale (also stylized as UnderTale or UNDERTALE) is a role-playing video game developed and published by indie developer tobyfox...

cram me sideways posted:

don't be upsetti

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

These are all great.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLOGyAhcTgQ

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

fits posted:

[Dragon Ball x One Punch Man]

(the rest)
My life is now complete.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

shouldnt that one be xbox 360 :smug:

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Wow, this is the first funny loss edit I've seen in a long time. Mostly because it's not a "Look I arranged four things in a formation that resembles the composition of the comic!!!"

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Amppelix posted:

Wow, this is the first funny loss edit I've seen in a long time. Mostly because it's not a "Look I arranged four things in a formation that resembles the composition of the comic!!!"

-- | -_

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Small Frozen Thing posted:

i'm sorry that i can't live up to the profound genius of posting that is "the whitest kidz u cuck", my deepest apologies Dr. Memelord

edit for content:

That poor man. Now someone needs to draw a Cenobite version of him.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cram me sideways posted:

*wakes up, doesn't bother opening the curtains, the room lit only by the glare of the crt computer screen as birds sing outside* hmm. how shall i own these fans of a thing i don't like today......

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

This is good.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Whoa! Meltdowns.

Chill out and have some fanart.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Remina probably 3 years old, spending Christmas in Earthrealm with Mommy Mileena and Cassie.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Wanamingo posted:

quote:

probably 3 years old

a narrative so complex, even the creator is uncertain of the details

Rama of Ra
Sep 7, 2005
~Where's Sitka? Right about the middle of your thumb.~

More things like this, less discussion of our favorite/least favorite indie game

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

That actually isn't fanart, it's an official piece of promotional art (which tend to be fanservicey like that). If you're a fan of the series you should check them out sometime, because this is probably the most restrained one.

mycot has a new favorite as of 02:54 on Dec 14, 2015

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Why does she have 3 arms I don't understand

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Why does she have 3 arms I don't understand

Hey you be 1/4 tarkatan, 1/4 edenian, and 1/2 human and not have a bunch more deformities than your parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread